King's

K1 location for interview

18 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

As geowrian said on your other topic. 

Unless you have a complicated case (lots of divorces maybe or especially criminal background etc.) I don't see a need for a lawyer. 

Most people here does it themselves. Guides are here, and you can read through everything and confirm with people, everyone will be willing to help.

If you are an organized person, and can check your file a few times firmly before sending, do it yourself would be my advice.

No lawyer or any agent makes it faster (some lawyers actually ruins this process because they don't know anything, and causes rfes and don't send info on time... so I am really against "just a lawyer" part)

some people who use agents are happy with it, but I didn't use it so I can't say for sure. But I also know some agents are disastrous.

I don't know your country so I can't give much of an advice on that, but unless it is a big red flag country again a lawyer is probably not needed.

This is all your choice though. 

Thanks a lot as usual your answer means alot and has gone a long way with keeping us at ease with our decisions.. I really do apreciate.. OMG! I love this place. You guys are amazing!!!! 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, King's said:

Thanks a lot as usual your answer means alot and has gone a long way with keeping us at ease with our decisions.. I really do apreciate.. OMG! I love this place. You guys are amazing!!!! 

Everyone here is in the same boat or was.

Nobody wants the other unhappiness I believe, so yeah overall I do love this place too :)

On 1/20/2018 at 2:43 PM, Naes said:

Everyone here is in the same boat or was.

Nobody wants the other unhappiness I believe, so yeah overall I do love this place too :)

Hello friend, how you doing?please i have a little question.. Please how do i send my passport across to my fiancée? By posting, or is it ok to just scan it and send to her? And again the letter of intent , how do i sighn it? Is it necessary? Thanks. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.