doodlebug

When will the left disavow the violent hate groups blm and antifa?(Merged)

417 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

There is being open minded, and then there is just being plain gullible.

4 hours ago, Póg mo said:

the goals of ANTIFA mostly revolve around fighting right-wing hate groups. If those hate groups didn't exist, then ANTIFA would not either.

p4HXwJj.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

No they certainly are not. There is being open minded, and then there is just being plain gullible.

So groups that espouse violence and hatred for those that will not accept their message are not fascists? Must be a new MDL definition of fascism I haven't seen yet.

:rolleyes:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

So groups that espouse violence and hatred for those that will not accept their message are not fascists? Must be a new MDL definition of fascism I haven't seen yet.

:rolleyes:

They defend Muslim terrorists, looters,  rioters, Antifa, BLM, to say the left have their heads firmly up somewhere is to put it nicely. 

They figure if they can kick up enough dust about white supremacy and label it Nazism,  people will forget their stupidity. Problem is, it's already lost them one election and will lose them more if they wish to continue this massive fit throwing. They can throw all the fits they like it's not gonna get them their way anymore. 

I hope the left don't disavow Antifa, just setting themselves up to lose again and again. :lol:

Edited by IAMX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, IAMX said:

They defend Muslim terrorists, looters,  rioters, Antifa, BLM, to say the left have their heads firmly up somewhere is to put it nicely. 

They figure if they can kick up enough dust about white supremacy and label it Nazism,  people will forget their stupidity. Problem is, it's already lost them one election and will lose them more if they wish to continue this massive fit throwing. They can throw all the fits they like it's not gonna get them their way anymore. 

I hope the left don't disavow Antifa, just setting themselves up to lose again and again. :lol:

No doubt.  Just because one side has a different message, does not mean they are not also acting like fascists in their actions and words.  Are the white supremacist groups fascists?  Sure, as our their opposites firmly entrenched in the MDL.

The big difference I see is that the far Left groups seem to be a bit more mainstream than the far Right groups, so I agree, let the majority of the Leftist embrace these left wing fascist groups, it will only hurt them in the end.

:pop:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

Fake news! How many times are you going to keep posting something you can't back up? Red herrings and mental illness indeed.

It has been backed up multiple times. I know you like to call everything you don't like fake news but that doesn't make it so.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

So here is what I confirmed with this thread. A majority of the left disavows right wing hate groups (As they should) but at the same time won't disavow left wing hate groups. In fact they actively support their violent activity. At the same time most right wingers disavow hate groups on both sides and the left creates a false narrative that all right wingers are racists who support hate groups that they actually disavow. The left then creates another false narrative that attempts to portray their hate groups as angels that are fighting Nazis. Any facts presented that counter their false narrative are immediately labeled fake news. As others have said I hope they continue this mental illness into the elections because they will lose the few seats they still have. 

Actually I gathered from this thread, and a separate but related thread, that the folks most adamant about the claim BLM and Antifa are fascist hate groups that support violence, in turn gleefully relish video of violence not directed at Right Wing Fascists and White Supremacists. Clearly they feel great joy if the violence is going to their minds, the right way. I don't recall seeing any of these same folks condemning Neo-Nazis, Fascists or White Supremacists because Dear Leader won't.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

9 minutes ago, ready4ONE said:

Actually I gathered from this thread, and a separate but related thread, that the folks most adamant about the claim BLM and Antifa are fascist hate groups that support violence, in turn gleefully relish video of violence not directed at Right Wing Fascists and White Supremacists. Clearly they feel great joy if the violence is going to their minds, the right way. I don't recall seeing any of these same folks condemning Neo-Nazis, Fascists or White Supremacists because Dear Leader won't.

:rofl:

Myself and others here (and Trump) have repeatedly disavowed violence on both sides. Like I said above this is one of the false narratives the left creates and you have just reinforced that.

53 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

:rofl:

Myself and others here (and Trump) have repeatedly disavowed violence on both sides. Like I said above this is one of the false narratives the left creates and you have just reinforced that.

Wasn't it more like attack it when comes from the left and don't mention it from the right or when Trump advocated it? 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

So here is what I confirmed with this thread. A majority of the left disavows right wing hate groups (As they should) but at the same time won't disavow left wing hate groups. In fact they actively support their violent activity. At the same time most right wingers disavow hate groups on both sides and the left creates a false narrative that all right wingers are racists who support hate groups that they actually disavow. The left then creates another false narrative that attempts to portray their hate groups as angels that are fighting Nazis. Any facts presented that counter their false narrative are immediately labeled fake news. As others have said I hope they continue this mental illness into the elections because they will lose the few seats they still have. 

I disavow all hate groups, however you began this with a false premise that you won't or can't stop clinging to. Antifa and BLM are not considered hate groups. You are the one creating the false narrative, and are using false media articles to support that narrative.

I suggest you stop labeling people as having mental illness because they won't agree with your made up narrative. If you can't do that, then I suggest you look in the mirror the next time you want to attach such labels to someone.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

3 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

No doubt.  Just because one side has a different message, does not mean they are not also acting like fascists in their actions and words.  Are the white supremacist groups fascists?  Sure, as our their opposites firmly entrenched in the MDL.

The big difference I see is that the far Left groups seem to be a bit more mainstream than the far Right groups, so I agree, let the majority of the Leftist embrace these left wing fascist groups, it will only hurt them in the end.

:pop:

You seem to be unfamiliar with the actual meaning of Facism here. It is an ideology, not a label for every group that acts violently.

The fact that Facist groups tend to act violently is generally due to the fact that they have no other real way of getting their message across to anyone. No amount of reason or logic will otherwise allow them to spread their message of hate.

The fact that they are resisted, sometimes violently, is also a result of that message. We have seen historically what their goal is and we have seen what happens when they have the means to achieve that. 

4 hours ago, jg121783 said:

It has been backed up multiple times. I know you like to call everything you don't like fake news but that doesn't make it so.

Yeah, except that's you. I really don't fault you personally though. Your boss isn't exactly setting a good example for you.

97ff6c177c3455bb6628c5b46cfe1524--donald

1 hour ago, Steeleballz said:

I disavow all hate groups, however you began this with a false premise that you won't or can't stop clinging to. Antifa and BLM are not considered hate groups. You are the one creating the false narrative, and are using false media articles to support that narrative.

I suggest you stop labeling people as having mental illness because they won't agree with your made up narrative. If you can't do that, then I suggest you look in the mirror the next time you want to attach such labels to someone.

The part that is really mental illness is the left constantly saying Trump and others need to disavow this and that when he has already disavowed multiple times then calling him racist and saying all republicans are racist. The endless race baiting is the mental illness. The left supporting violent groups like antifa may or may not be mental illness but it is certainly immoral and hypocritical.

10 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

The part that is really mental illness is the left constantly saying Trump and others need to disavow this and that when he has already disavowed multiple times then calling him racist and saying all republicans are racist. The endless race baiting is the mental illness. The left supporting violent groups like antifa may or may not be mental illness but it is certainly immoral and hypocritical.

backpedal.jpg?w=655

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
12 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

In psychiatry the word “delusion” means a firm belief in some idea which is known to be false, and it can be a symptom of paranoia or psychosis. While the believers in the above untruths aren’t mentally ill, they do strongly adhere to their false credos in spite of clear evidence to the contrary which is presented to them, especially if based on scientific findings.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”