Amica Nostra

The Defense of the FBI Against Donald Trump Has to Start Now

50 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, ccneat said:

Related imageImage result for obama birtherImage result for obama birther protestsImage result for obama birther protests Related imageImage result for obama birther protestsImage result for obama birther protests

You're comparing Hillbillies holding confederate flags and putting Hitler mustaches on Obama's picture to what the mainstream media and many otherwise normal citizens are doing against Trump?

Edited by Eric-Pris

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

You're comparing Hillbillies holding confederate flags and putting Hitler mustache's on Obama's picture to what the mainstream media and many otherwise normal citizens are doing.

Public Policy Polling poll, Aug. 28-30, 2015. The pollsters asked, "Do you think Barack Obama is a Christian or a Muslim, or are you not sure?" Public Policy Polling only asked "usual Republican primary voters" -- 572 of them -- this question. The automated survey was conducted by landline and the Internet, with a sampling margin of error of just over 4 percent.

The survey found that 54 percent of the Republican primary electorate thought Obama is a Muslim, compared with just 14 percent who thought he is Christian and 32 percent who said they didn’t know.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

4 minutes ago, ccneat said:

Public Policy Polling poll, Aug. 28-30, 2015. The pollsters asked, "Do you think Barack Obama is a Christian or a Muslim, or are you not sure?" Public Policy Polling only asked "usual Republican primary voters" -- 572 of them -- this question. The automated survey was conducted by landline and the Internet, with a sampling margin of error of just over 4 percent.

The survey found that 54 percent of the Republican primary electorate thought Obama is a Muslim, compared with just 14 percent who thought he is Christian and 32 percent who said they didn’t know.

Exactly, some Republicans hated Obama, their views in the polls were ignorant and outrageous and you know it wasn't because he was a Democrat.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Just now, JimandChristy said:

Exactly, some Republican hated Obama, some of their views in the polls were ignorant and outrageous and you know it wasn't because he was a Democrat.

yeah, it's cause he was a kenyan born muslim terrorist. right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

A communist, a muslim, a natzi, a leftist, a terrorist, and he rides a bike like a little girl

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Just now, ccneat said:

A communist, a muslim, a natzi, a leftist, a terrorist, and he rides a bike like a little girl

don't forget isis. isis is obummer's baby.

11 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

Close, they called him all of those above for another reason.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Just now, JimandChristy said:

Close, they called him all of those above for another reason.

hmm. was it something his mother did?

3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

hmm. was it something his mother did?

Yes, her relationship with his father. His father is the key.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

12 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Yes, her relationship with his father. His father is the key.

oh i know! his dad's middle name was hussein, like who does that?!

Timeline
22 hours ago, jg121783 said:

In other words he is qualified for the job but because Trump picked him he is evil. Got it.

You'll notice the theme with a lot of things:

- Dems did _____

Left: Fit as a fiddle.

- Trump did _____

Left: Scandal! Impeach! Resist!

I'm rather used to this over the years from both the right and left, but the TDS inspired tantrums since November on and off the internet have inspired a new level of comedy. 

2 minutes ago, IAMX said:

You'll notice the theme with a lot of things:

- Dems did _____

Left: Fit as a fiddle.

- Trump did _____

Left: Scandal! Impeach! Resist!

I'm rather used to this over the years from both the right and left, but the TDS inspired tantrums since November on and off the internet have inspired a new level of comedy. 

BENGHAZI!!!! EMAILS!!!! MUSLIM!!! KENYAN!!! BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!! UNAMERICAN!!!

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

7 hours ago, ccneat said:

Well we know polls don't mean Jack 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Well we know polls don't mean Jack 

It's also a matter of people seeing through a portrayed image. In all honesty I doubt Obama is either a Christian or Muslim. W tried to portray himself as a southerner, compassionate conservative, diplomat, etc., but of course the left could see right through that. Much more difficult to see things for what it is when a swath of people are in love with the guy's marketed persona.

26 minutes ago, IAMX said:

It's also a matter of people seeing through a portrayed image. In all honesty I doubt Obama is either a Christian or Muslim. W tried to portray himself as a southerner, compassionate conservative, diplomat, etc., but of course the left could see right through that. Much more difficult to see things for what it is when a swath of people are in love with the guy's marketed persona.

And I might also add that saying one is a Muslim or Jew does not necessarily mean they are practicing or even believers.  Odd thing is that same standard does not seem to apply to Christians.  From a strictly intellectual stand point, would you say that is generally true.