BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
Just now, Jaquelly said:

When you say JUST got approved, can you tell me when you found out? I've been refreshing the app every five minutes. LOL

I had just decided to read some updates on this topic when I read someone saying that at least 20 July 5th cases were being approved today, and I immediately rushed to the myUscis page. It was no longer than 20 minutes ago. Are you July 5th too?  

Facebook group: K-1 Visa Italia 

April 10 2018 US ENTRY (K-1 Visa) 

August 27 2019 GREEN CARD ISSUED

June 05-2021 ROC SE NT 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ababsurd said:

July 5th here. JUST GOT APPROVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! 

It has been the longest wait of our life. I haven't been this happy and relieved in months. 

Good luck to you all! 

Congrats!!

2 minutes ago, ababsurd said:

I had just decided to read some updates on this topic when I read someone saying that at least 20 July 5th cases were being approved today, and I immediately rushed to the myUscis page. It was no longer than 20 minutes ago. Are you July 5th too?  

I am July 6. :| LOL. I will keep checking. I can only hope that they'll keep updating cases, it's only 1:30 in Cali!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Amit&Julie said:

OMG YOU GUYS!!! I just got an email from USCIS! It says:

"Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On January 18, 2018, we approved your Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), Receipt Number WAC[blah blah]. We will mail your approval notice."

I'm smiling so much right now, is this really true?? :dance::dance::dance::dancing::dancing::dancing:Aaaaahhh!!

Edit: I'm a July 10 NOA1

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I also just noticed that on your timeline, you put you approval on the RFE line :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, noraliz73 said:

I have been watching a lot on Brit Box and Acorn.  I gave up on Netflix for awhile for some British and Australian series.  There was a good Australian one that I think was called Secrets and Lies or something about a guy who goes out running and finds a neighborhood child murdered in the woods and becomes the main suspect.  Now I'm watching one with Rachel Ward where she and some other lady are vets trying to keep their town in Australia on the map or something.  I have a very small attention span these days.  I can't focus on anything for too long because I am always checking Visa Journey or talking to my fiancé.  I really wish there was something good that would KEEP my attention.  There is a series on there called Remember Me about an old man that moved into a retirement home.  That has three parts, I think and it is really kind of creepy.  It's a British one.  And there is another series called What Remains on Brit Box that is worth watching.  But, I am the type of person who watches PBS Masterpiece.  I love Poldark.  I am excited about the new season about Victoria.  Does anyone else find themselves with a short attention span these days or is it just me?  I just keep thinking of NOA2 and my baby and getting married and visiting for the interview.  And I get nervous and stressed and eat too much ice cream.  Good thing I am not expected to wear a wedding gown. 

I totally understand you... that is why I need a good good distraction..

try to watch Th Handmaid's Tale... really catch serie... 

When I was watching this serie, I felt more distracted from all this process...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

I am July 6. :| LOL. I will keep checking. I can only hope that they'll keep updating cases, it's only 1:30 in Cali!

It's just a matter of hours now. Just think about that. This waiting agony will be soon over for you too. Good luck!

Facebook group: K-1 Visa Italia 

April 10 2018 US ENTRY (K-1 Visa) 

August 27 2019 GREEN CARD ISSUED

June 05-2021 ROC SE NT 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Amit&Julie said:

OMG YOU GUYS!!! I just got an email from USCIS! It says:

"Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On January 18, 2018, we approved your Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), Receipt Number WAC[blah blah]. We will mail your approval notice."

I'm smiling so much right now, is this really true?? :dance::dance::dance::dancing::dancing::dancing:Aaaaahhh!!

Edit: I'm a July 10 NOA1

Congratulations! 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, ababsurd said:

July 5th here. JUST GOT APPROVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! 

It has been the longest wait of our life. I haven't been this happy and relieved in months. 

Good luck to you all! 

Congratulations!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I also just noticed that on your timeline, you put you approval on the RFE line :)

Thank you for catching that! I fixed it. So happy I wasn't even paying attention! :D

Big Congradulations to all the july approvals from a december filer, it's so nice to see all the happiness after I imagine is an unbarable wait.

I can only hope that the rest of us who are just starting the wait will have the same willpower and luck as all of you! ^_^

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.