stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ChuAni said:

That's so true!

For me, I don't mind waiting for 300 days to finally unite with the person I will be spending the rest of life (90 years+) with. Whenever this process wants to creep into my mind, I channell my mind to imagining my life with my Fiancé, as his wife, how we will be spending awesome moments with his two lovely kids, I imagine so many sweet and incredible moments I will be spending with him. Along this line, my nerves would be brimming with joy, happiness and fulfilment. 

Seriously, if 300 days would be the sacrifice I have to make to be with him forever, SO BE IT!

I'M WAITING and USCIS will surely get tired of ME!

PERFECT!!!  That is how we should all feel. A few days delay for many years together is worth it. We were all crazy enough to fall in love with a partner up to halfway around the world. Just thank God for the technology that allows us to stay as close as possible with our loved ones. What we are doing now was impossible just a few years ago. We are all very lucky to find true love no matter where it is. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Yes.  You can do the DS-160 and book the interview and medical once you get the embassy number.  Start calling NVC about 2 weeks after NOA2 to get the number ASAP.

When you do the ds-160, and you call NVC to get the number can you go to the interview,and do the medical,without the paper in hand from NVC?

I'm praying for us all 

Just now, Kween said:

When you do the ds-160, and you call NVC to get the number can you go to the interview,and do the medical,without the paper in hand from NVC?

Yes.  All you need is the tracking number.  You may need the paperwork for the actual interview and medical but you can schedule with just the number.  It may be different for different countries though.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yes.  All you need is the tracking number.  You may need the paperwork for the actual interview and medical but you can schedule with just the number.  It may be different for different countries though.

My fiance is from Haiti I I only seen two people hear from Haiti and they all were from years ago so no one current that I can actually ask questions about there process in Haiti. I'm wondering about that NVC and interview because once we get the noa2 I hear a lot of people say it takes 2 to 6 weeks for NVC to send the letter or give you the information. So I was wondering if I get the number from NVC and I make the medical for one week later and the interview for one week later and we still don't have the paper and hand from NVC is it okay to still go to the medical and interview without the paperwork and just have the number?

I'm praying for us all 

3 minutes ago, Kween said:

My fiance is from Haiti I I only seen two people hear from Haiti and they all were from years ago so no one current that I can actually ask questions about there process in Haiti. I'm wondering about that NVC and interview because once we get the noa2 I hear a lot of people say it takes 2 to 6 weeks for NVC to send the letter or give you the information. So I was wondering if I get the number from NVC and I make the medical for one week later and the interview for one week later and we still don't have the paper and hand from NVC is it okay to still go to the medical and interview without the paperwork and just have the number?

I'm not sure about Haiti.  It takes up to 2 months to get an interview appointment in Manila and I think the copy of the NVC email notification is all we need there.  Here is a link for Haitian Embassy reviews.  Maybe there is info or a contact in there you can get specific information from.

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Haiti&cty=&dfilter=5&topic=

IMG_5168.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Kween said:

My fiance is from Haiti I I only seen two people hear from Haiti and they all were from years ago so no one current that I can actually ask questions about there process in Haiti.

There were two Haiti members in May topic. Maybe one in May one in April, but there definitely were from Haiti. I am not sure if you are checking this forum on your phone, but if you go on your computer, you will see different countries' flags below the members name. Go through May topic and you will find them, I am sure they will help you with your concerns.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gtuf22 said:

Hahaha...of course im a Cards fan! I don't give the Cubs that hard of a time. Was happy to see them win the WS, but now they've done...they need to go back to being in last place. ;)

Ha Ha I'm a huge Cards fan and I live in St Louis area now.

2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I know Beardstown!  I went to WIU so there were a lot of Beardstown people there.  I'm a huge Cards fan who they play the Cubs!

Wow WIU!!! Thats where I got my degree from. So we are both Alumni's from there. Small world.

2 hours ago, daleguthery said:

I'm just north of STL in Beardstown, Illinois. It's about halfway between Springfield and Hannibal, MO. And I'm a Cards fan :jest:

Beardstown, I used to live In Bluffs when I was younger. I have been in Beardstown a million times and know that area like the back of my hand. I used to take my boat down there on the Illinois from Havana. I also have a good musician friend there that I used to play with in a band. My ex is from Astoria and I moved from Lewistown to St louis. So.... once a gain a small world!

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

2 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Wow WIU!!! Thats where I got my degree from. So we are both Alumni's from there. Small world.

Law Enforcement Administration class of '83... Also Marching Leathernecks and trombone in the Newcomers (swing choir).  Member of Sigma Phi Epsilon.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Law Enforcement Administration class of '83... Also Marching Leathernecks and trombone in the Newcomers (swing choir).  Member of Sigma Phi Epsilon.

Wow! you were a little more active than me. They are sure known for a good Law Enforcement program. Well shoot nice to meet a fellow Leatherneck and we are both named John!! :D

Once this process is over we will for sure have to keep in touch, and make a date to all get together for an afternoon with our new families.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Just now, JSCGPV said:

Wow! you were a little more active than me. They are sure known for a good Law Enforcement program. Well shoot nice to meet a fellow Leatherneck and we are both named John!! :D

Once this process is over we will for sure have to keep in touch, and make a date to all get together for an afternoon with our new families.

It would be great to get together with our partners and talk about this journey!  Consider it a date. I am planning to hang out here through the green card process. It is such a great learning experience and hopefully I can help the newbies like I was helped here. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Immigration is not a priority right now. I don’t believe that there will be much sympathy for us right now. We just need to hold the course. 

If anything, this administration is opposed to it.

1 minute ago, Chicagoseal said:

If anything, this administration is opposed to it.

Yep. The current administration is very isolationist. Let’s get through this process quickly!!!  Lol

IMG_5168.jpeg

Well, here we go again, one crippled week due to Thanksgiving is behind us, and a super strong week of shinning light is before us :rolleyes:

Since I "guesstimated" properly when June 1st, 5th, and somewhat 6th would be touched, I will give it another shot for the following week. I will stretch this over today and perhaps tomorrow, just to break the monotony and bad thoughts. First, I would like you to look at the weeks as they go in order:

1st week  - 107 cases left

2nd week - 140 cases left

3rd week  - 301 cases left

4th week   - 534 cases left

The Hump- 473 cases left

1st week  - 883 cases left

2nd week - 775 cases to go

3rd week  - 836 cases to go

Last week - 763 cases to go

First 2 weeks in May are insignificant, I would say that almost all of the cases shown on scans are either approved but not updated or declined. Only work that we have seen in last two weeks has been clearing out the RFE's. May week #3 is almost all done, it may get two more solid days of touches, and from there out will be drips and drabs, maybe 3-5 touch a day average, if that. All days are in double digits there:  

Mon 15th  -  79

Tue  16th  -  41

Wed 17th  -  73

Thu  18th  -  77 

Fri   19th  -  31  

---------------------------

Total  -  301 cases untouched

Further progress of June depends heavily on the following week, the last full week of May days (4th week). It has been largely done, but the following week (crossover May-June) has managed to get lower in number. So, it is to be expected that 4th week of May will be worked on heavily until all days are below 50 case mark. For that to happen, we need to count 285 touches off the top of 750-800 weekly touches. That leaves only about 500 for the crossover week and the first full June week. Here is that week, and please make sure you read the note below

Mon 22nd  -  193

Tue  23rd   -  111

Wed 24th   -   56

Thu  25th   -   52

Fri   26th    -  122

-----------------------------

TOTAL - 534 cases untouched

NOTE: There is a "situation" here, where all approved cases so far for 26th have been received through mail and never updated online. We have caught this on May topic with members help and through "Igor's List", so all of that action has happened on that day when the servers were down, as the NOA2's were dated on that day. Essentially 175-180 cases have not been updated nor they ever will be (most likely), and those are mostly in this week. So we can only guess what the actual week's total is.

To be continued .....    

Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

I'm not sure about Haiti.  It takes up to 2 months to get an interview appointment in Manila and I think the copy of the NVC email notification is all we need there.  Here is a link for Haitian Embassy reviews.  Maybe there is info or a contact in there you can get specific information from.

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Haiti&cty=&dfilter=5&topic=

Thank you. I looked up the next available appointment at the embassy in Haiti and it's empty I guess a lot of people don't go for Visa in Haiti because the next soonest appointment is Monday and when I looked last month the next available appointment was 3 days after So the appointment is not going to be the problem it's going to be NVC.

I'm praying for us all 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.