stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Either way...... its spiced up our days to speculate what on EARTH is going on, and we'll all breathe a huge sigh of disappointment when the date mysteriously turns back to May... hahaha

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

The lady that my fiance spoke to a short while ago said we have definitely NOT been transferred and its NOT a mistake....

of course, she could be wrong, who knows, but she was quite adamant about both answers.

I got the same answer! Same exact addiment answer. But as customer service that is what they are prompted to do. Can you imagine how many people are calling about the same thing. That’s why I think my agents “system was down” 😜😜😜 

Timeline

Hi Guys

my fiance just called them and they have said it is definitely outside the guidlines. they have said they are working on September first and prior but majority on September now. They have said we need to give it 30 days and if we havent heard by 11th December to call again and they will expadite it!

I am fuming, @Naes youll probably have yours before mine!!! x

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
48 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

My SO just called....

She said that 100% we ARE outside of processing time as they are working on September 1st (our NOA1 is June 12th).... She said she couldn't give a reason why the site jumped from April to September, but that she would open an expedite request for our approval, and it would take 3-5 days, but to feel free to call back on Tuesday/Wednesday.... SO reports she was extremely nice and genuinely seemed interested in helping.

I feel like something really weird is going on, like an alternate universe....

I called yesterday and they said the same. They filed case inquiry but didn't say anything about expediting anything. :mellow:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Britanee7 said:

Hi Guys

my fiance just called them and they have said it is definitely outside the guidlines. they have said they are working on September first and prior but majority on September now. They have said we need to give it 30 days and if we havent heard by 11th December to call again and they will expadite it!

I am fuming, @Naes youll probably have yours before mine!!! x

That is not true. No September cases have anything and won't have it. It would be extremely weird.

please calm and logical ❤️ There must be something going on behind this.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Either way...... its spiced up our days to speculate what on EARTH is going on, and we'll all breathe a huge sigh of disappointment when the date mysteriously turns back to May... hahaha

Haha yeah, my thoughts exactly!

Imagine what a backlog at the NVC this would create if it were somehow true. It would still be progress, so not a huge deal......... but still.

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

160 days for me today!  Just as baffled as the rest of you at this September 1st business...don't think I'll go to the trouble of calling because I doubt there's anything that could bring my NOA2 faster than just waiting another 10-20 days.  Interested to see what you all find out, if anything!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

That is not true. No September cases have anything and won't have it. It would be extremely weird.

please calm and logical ❤️ There must be something going on behind this.

She said that they are just working on September as the way they have been given the post is with september at the top of the pile.

Timeline
Just now, mysticdolphin95 said:

160 days for me today!  Just as baffled as the rest of you at this September 1st business...don't think I'll go to the trouble of calling because I doubt there's anything that could bring my NOA2 faster than just waiting another 10-20 days.  Interested to see what you all find out, if anything!

Respect the choice not to call - it may not do any good, but will it really do any harm? Thats the question... Either way - I hope for a speedy approval for you (and everyone else, myself most of all!!! haha)

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Just now, mysticdolphin95 said:

Same thoughts. Won't make my fiance call. He'd just tell me to be patient - as he has been doing all along. My response generally: <_<

So, just waiting what others do/hear :)

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Let's wait and see... 

it's not like solving this problem (which I want to) will actually make anything go in a different direction than it already will.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
4 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Respect the choice not to call - it may not do any good, but will it really do any harm? Thats the question... Either way - I hope for a speedy approval for you (and everyone else, myself most of all!!! haha)

3 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

Same thoughts. Won't make my fiance call. He'd just tell me to be patient - as he has been doing all along. My response generally: <_<

So, just waiting what others do/hear :)

I'm sure it can't do any harm - except raising my blood pressure if I get someone unhelpful, which seems to be par for the course!  Neither my fiance nor I are in any huge rush, so another week or two isn't any big deal :) not that I wouldn't love to see a letter in the mailbox sooner rather than later!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello guys, just an august filler lurking around. This is by far the most interacting topic right now about this subject, so I'm just gonna jump in with you here hahah.

I'm hoping to see good news about this, from all what I've read definitely there is something going on! I'll wait to see if anyone got any more info, but tomorrow my fiancee will give uscis a call and i'll tell you what we hear from them!

Best of luck to everyone!!  

7 minutes ago, William and Betsy said:

Hello guys, just an august filler lurking around. This is by far the most interacting topic right now about this subject, so I'm just gonna jump in with you here hahah.

I'm hoping to see good news about this, from all what I've read definitely there is something going on! I'll wait to see if anyone got any more info, but tomorrow my fiancee will give uscis a call and i'll tell you what we hear from them!

Best of luck to everyone!!  

Hi there! I am an August filer too and have been haunting the forums of May to September for updates. I hope that your fiance will have a positive response from them. Something is definitely going insanely on for the past two days but we always hope that it's for the betterment to all of us. I will be anxiously waiting for your update, dear. Good luck!:jest:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.