smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Summer123 said:

How could I find the your master list ?

I went to your page @PadieNerkBrapone 

It's in the signature but phone s don't show signatures.

if possible try a pc.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Alice L said:

can anyone tell mw after how many days of interview the status will changed to 'visa issued'?

Hi! I heard like a week. I had my interview on the 21 and my status still say: application received, should chamge to AP and then issued before wednesday (I hope so). Since we had thanksgiving this week, it might be a small delay

2 hours ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

Look at the K1 RFE Master List in my signature for an idea on the wait times from different VJ members. Please fill it out.

Following the spread, I expect it will take about 1 or 2 weeks to get approved and I just filled out my date on the spread. I appreciate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Bearcat.Eric said:

Following the spread, I expect it will take about 1 or 2 weeks to get approved and I just filled out my date on the spread. I appreciate.

And after USCIS send the "Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received" message, you will probably get no further communications if approved. The approval letter will just "appear" in your mailbox. Get "USPS Informed Delivery" to keep an eye on that. Link in my signature.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Summer123 said:

How could I find the your master list ?

I went to your page @PadieNerkBrapone 

What @Naes said.:yes:

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alice L said:

Why ap?

I read in several VJ forums that this is the normal order: app received, AP for like one or two days than issued.

what does your status say?

1 minute ago, AnaMolina said:

I read in several VJ forums that this is the normal order: app received, AP for like one or two days than issued.

what does your status say?

Application received 21 nov 

Last updated 22 Nov 

Actually I have to resign from job and serve the notice period I am not sure whether to resign now wait for the visa issued status 

I Need help on this 

14 minutes ago, Alice L said:

Application received 21 nov 

Last updated 22 Nov 

Actually I have to resign from job and serve the notice period I am not sure whether to resign now wait for the visa issued status 

I Need help on this 

You should definitely wait till your interview when they tell you ‘your visa is approved’ 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.