smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Brntorun said:

After getting better pics, and i could read that, i felt a lil better

But my "freaking out" wont end until she lands here and crosses the immigration booth in the US lol

Now the new issue is, her local hospital may not have any medical records of her at all from birth, ugh

Thanks for ur help

You don't need shot records, birth hospital records, or any other medical records. SLEC will know what she will need for shots through interview and blood tests.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

3 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

I have Philippines too.  I believe we can't go in at first but they can ask to see us if they know we're there.  That's what I've heard anyways.  Could be wrong.  I know for sure like you said the CFO will not allow us or medical either.  Medical said on their site they do not have room for anyone but the person being tested.  If they do allow I will be in there.  If not, least I know she'll be safe getting there before 6:00am.  It's too unsafe an area alone and too much money she'd be carrying.  Such a congested and unsafe area for all that.

Yeah mine said she would rather have me there in manila for it all cause she does not want to be alone there, she lives in san jose de beunavista western visiyas

4 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

I have Philippines too.  I believe we can't go in at first but they can ask to see us if they know we're there.  That's what I've heard anyways.  Could be wrong.  I know for sure like you said the CFO will not allow us or medical either.  Medical said on their site they do not have room for anyone but the person being tested.  If they do allow I will be in there.  If not, least I know she'll be safe getting there before 6:00am.  It's too unsafe an area alone and too much money she'd be carrying.  Such a congested and unsafe area for all that.

The only one allowed in with the beneficiary is a helper for the children. No children then no one allowed including no fiance.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

1 hour ago, Kpetraska said:

What about the endorser for the police certificate? Has anyone else filled that out online?

Endorser? I may not be up to speed on what you mean by indoor sir can you elaborate thanks

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

2 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

The only one allowed in with the beneficiary is a helper for the children. No children then no one allowed including no fiance.

Are you talking about the CFO @Greenbaum

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Greenbaum said:

Endorser? I may not be up to speed on what you mean by indoor sir can you elaborate thanks

When you fill out the police certificate, it says you need an endorser. I am not sure what it is either, it's why I'm asking. Hoping someone else can tell me.

Screenshot_20170928-201024.png

1 minute ago, Murph4865 said:

Are you talking about the CFO @Greenbaum

Both CFO and SLEC.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

2 minutes ago, Kpetraska said:

When you fill out the police certificate, it says you need an endorser. I am not sure what it is either, it's why I'm asking. Hoping someone else can tell me.

can you provide me the address to where you found that document so that I can look at it a little deeper

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Yeah mine said she would rather have me there in manila for it all cause she does not want to be alone there, she lives in san jose de beunavista western visiyas

Mine wants me there too.  She lives in Dasmarinas and it's hour to an hour and half bus ride away.  She doesn't want to be alone and traveling two days to medical and another day to CFO and another to consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kpetraska said:

Hopefully I can help, I requested my Police Certificate in May, rather overly optimistic in the timeframes having sent the first packet at the beginning of that month! 

It basically means you have to name someone who can endorse or confirm that the photo you scan is indeed you and the information you supply is all factually correct. Truth is they never would really need to check further unless there was something that stood out. 

It's like when you apply for your passport when you have to get someone to confirm it's you :)

The list above is recommended professions to help, but the person who you name as your endorser must be independent and not related to you. I just picked a friend who could verify if required, but got my full certificate back within 8 days no worries. 

Once you have the Police certificate through it''s also valid for 12 months from issue (UK specific only, unsure for other countries)

Hope this helps you out but feel free to inbox me if you need anything else 

Just now, JohnAna05823 said:

Mine wants me there too.  She lives in Dasmarinas and it's hour to an hour and half bus ride away.  She doesn't want to be alone and traveling two days to medical and another day to CFO and another to consulate.

Yeah it is a hour ride to ililo then 1hr 45 plane to manila for mine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.