Captain Ewok

TV Casting Call for Future K-1 Applicants

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

VJ'ers-

An established US based TV production company (PSG Films) reached out to us and is looking for potential K-1 applicants to participate in an upcoming documentary. Since many VJ'ers may be interested, and to let you know they are for real, we are cross posting their information below for a few days so you can contact them directly.

via PSG Films...

Award-winning TV production company PSG Films is looking for American women about to meet their foreign fiancé for the first time! We've produced over 130 hours of programming for networks like TLC, National Geographic and Discovery.

We’re currently producing a docu-series following the ups and downs of finding true love across borders. We’re looking for American women engaged (or hoping to be soon) to foreign men they haven’t met in person yet, who are willing to give insight into the world of international dating. The show would fly you to meet him in his home country and follow you to your wedding day.

Final cast will receive an all-expense paid trip to meet their fiancé for the first time along with additional compensation.

Email doctelevisioncasting@gmail.com with a photo of yourself and a short version of your story.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.