The Nature Boy

Roll Call of Fallen Commrades

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You were no more scammed than you scammed her. This visa should never have been approved, period.

Why not? You got information USCIS, NVC, and the interviewing CO missed or failed to discover? Do tell.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Why not? You got information USCIS, NVC, and the interviewing CO missed or failed to discover? Do tell.

I am not in the education business.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

RUB wife and unsecured firearms in the house. :no:

I wasn't thinking so good on that one. She wanted a pocket gun for her village trips for her work so I got her that .22 auto and took her shooting and she was a natural. She's got a hot temper though so I would take the bullets out of the clip when she was in the shower or at the store and then put the gun back in her nightstand, and then put them back in the night before she had a village trip for her work.

Edited by IB6UB9

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Timeline

Just factoring in lost wages...she's cost me somthing like $200,000 or more.. And that $100,000 from my parents that time wasn't the first. My parents aren't rich but they aren't poor either. They loaded her up on her birthdays and Christmas not to mention every time she flew into Anchorage to get her hair done or go to an immigration interview they loaded her up then also.

Oh and during the divorce she wanted me to pay her credit cards...well I knew about two of them but low and behold she had 5 of them. Surprise surprise for me. ...meh.

I knew lost wages alone had to be significant -- seeing the potential wages upstream oilfield are huge. A cousin is on his second year in Willingston, the first year he grossed $180,000. I didn't believe it, so I demanded W2s -- confirmed it with my own eyes.

Was it $1,000 or $100,000 from your parents? Whatever, a grand given by your parents as a congrats gift in good faith when she knew she was about to pull that move was scandalous.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

I would appreciate all of you trying to stay on topic here. i don't want this thread shut down for tos

Speaking of TOS, I ran across this post in the upper forums. I think this is a good moderator response, definitely on the right track. What do you think?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/497511-front-loading-at-us-embassy-lagos/?p=7029416

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I knew lost wages alone had to be significant -- seeing the potential wages upstream oilfield are huge. A cousin is on his second year in Willingston, the first year he grossed $180,000. I didn't believe it, so I demanded W2s -- confirmed it with my own eyes.

Was it $1,000 or $100,000 from your parents? Whatever, a grand given by your parents as a congrats gift in good faith when she knew she was about to pull that move was scandalous.

That was a typo... it was a grand but they sent her money even when she was in Belarus for holidays, etc... they liked her a lot..well all of them but my step mom and one of my sisters.

Speaking of Williston ..that's where my grandmothers family is from and I have a boatload of relatives there and some of my buddies are working the fields down there. Most of the outfits working those fields and the Canadian ones up north are Alaska companies. Funny thing is my mom is from Canada and I have a ####### load of family there yet I'm not allowed into Canada.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

I wasn't thinking so good on that one. She wanted a pocket gun for her village trips for her work so I got her that .22 auto and took her shooting and she was a natural. She's got a hot temper though so I would take the bullets out of the clip when she was in the shower or at the store and then put the gun back in her nightstand, and then put them back in the night before she had a village trip for her work.

Smart move. Any chance of continuing where we left off last night? I'll say one thing, that girl had brass balls.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Kip, I just checked my email and see that the VJ notified me of a post you made but it has been removed. However, the post is in the email they sent notifying me of the reply since I am subscribed to the thread. I'll be able to read it and fill in the spaces where we left off last night. I have to go out for a bit now, but I'll read it later when I get home. It sounds like it got very interesting.

I'm not sure why the post was deleted, but I haven't read it yet. It seems to me that you have been fine in everything you have posted so far, so I don't know what the problem was.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Kip, I just checked my email and see that the VJ notified me of a post you made but it has been removed. However, the post is in the email they sent notifying me of the reply since I am subscribed to the thread. I'll be able to read it and fill in the spaces where we left off last night. I have to go out for a bit now, but I'll read it later when I get home. It sounds like it got very interesting.

I'm not sure why the post was deleted, but I haven't read it yet. It seems to me that you have been fine in everything you have posted so far, so I don't know what the problem was.

It was probably due to a reference or two I made about some of her coworkers having a ...what's the PC word for it these days...oh yes, "alternative lifestyle". I figured I crossed the line with that one but when I went to go edit the post the time must have run out... it wouldn't let me edit it to cut that part of the post out.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg

Timeline

I am not in the education business.

Translation, you got nothing.

It was probably due to a reference or two I made about some of her coworkers having a ...what's the PC word for it these days...oh yes, "alternative lifestyle". I figured I crossed the line with that one but when I went to go edit the post the time must have run out... it wouldn't let me edit it to cut that part of the post out.

:secret: (it's not considered an "alternative" lifestyle anymore...it's just called...LGBT or SSM...& btw...acronyms are on a watch list...those 2 seem to be safe...and of course - TOS...& a few others..but be careful..they are cracking codes up here. don't go trying to sneak in a derogatory acronym or poof! it's gone and maybe you too)

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Timeline

Smart move. Any chance of continuing where we left off last night? I'll say one thing, that girl had brass balls.

"Brass Balls" doesn't do her justice. It's more like tempered steel. I did most of my court via cell phone up at my work ..call in for my hearings, etc... and somehow she got my cell # and blocked her # and called me about a half hour before I had my court and wished me luck and then laughed a laugh that only Dracula could do. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and it was because of that I fixed my phone to where it doesn't accept blocked calls. This gal is the demon from h3ll. Paybacks are a b1tch though and she screwed the wrong guy this time. According to the gal at the USCIS office it sounds like she's a shoe in to get deported and once she's back there it's my turn. Belarus is like most any Eastern European country ... you can get anything you want if you got the cash. She knows this and trust me she's sweating it big time.

Slava Ukraini !

ukraine_zps4f8e4d75.jpg