24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Can we PLEASE fix Igor's list for Texas Service Center????

No matter how many times we tell everyone that sending an I129F petition to the Texas lock box facility is NOT the same as TSC, they still put their timelines as a transfer to CSC :ranting:

I have lost count how many times I have explained this and had VJ users fix their timelines.

There must be something we can to so that when viewing TSC on Igors list, that could exclude CSC transfers completely? :idea:

Otherwise, Igors list is just totally useless. Which I think it is quite helpful as long as the data is correct.

Thank you! :thumbs:

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can we PLEASE fix Igor's list for Texas Service Center????

No matter how many times we tell everyone that sending an I129F petition to the Texas lock box facility is NOT the same as TSC, they still put their timelines as a transfer to CSC :ranting:

I have lost count how many times I have explained this and had VJ users fix their timelines.

There must be something we can to so that when viewing TSC on Igors list, that could exclude CSC transfers completely? :idea:

Otherwise, Igors list is just totally useless. Which I think it is quite helpful as long as the data is correct.

Thank you! :thumbs:

Pleaseeeee fix this!

I had a thought, instead of asking which service center your application went to, they should ask what the prefix of their case number is:

SRC would default to Texas

WAC would default to California

EAC would default to Vermont

etc.

That way there would be no confusion! The options to select the lockbox the application was sent to and if it was transferred could still be there, since transfers can happen after NOA1, but I think this could clear up. Thoughts?

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Timeline

Pleaseeeee fix this!

I had a thought, instead of asking which service center your application went to, they should ask what the prefix of their case number is:

etc.

That way there would be no confusion! The options to select the lockbox the application was sent to and if it was transferred could still be there, since transfers can happen after NOA1, but I think this could clear up. Thoughts?

THAT is even better!!!!!

The definition of a transfer, lock box, sorting facility, and service centre is confusing people A LOT.

I want to see this site work for everyone and have the best data available possible. But we are really letting the ball drop with this.

I know we cannot make people read and understand things like this. But what we can do is change the fields entered, change the sorting methods on Igor's list and change it to a sorting with the prefix like you have suggested!

We all want to use these tools so lets clean them up a bit! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

i second this :thumbs:

Met online - 9th March 2013

Met in person for the first time in Maine, USA - 7th August 2013

2nd trip, Got engaged! on New Years Eve in Maine, USA - 26th December 2013 to 14th January 2014

Mailed I-129F K1 Packet - 17th January 2014

NOA1 text message [TSC] - 24th January 2014

Alien Reg Number changed - 27th January 2014

NOA1 hardcopy - 1st February 2014

Tiffany visited me in England - 25th April 2014 - 10th May 2014

NOA2 text/email - 24th July 2014 (181 days to approval)

3rd visit to Maine - 21st August to 6th September 2014

Medical - 11th September 2014

Interview (APPROVED) - 4th november 2014 (291 days since mailing i-129f)

Tiffany's 2nd trip to England right after my interview! - 7th November - 18th November 2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree that is a great idea!!! :idea: Our petition begins with SRC!!

Texas Service Center

mailed petition January 09 2014

TSC received K1 on January 12 2014

NOA1 Received January 16 2014

Alien Registration Number changed January 16 2014

I am the petitioner

I- 129f packet sent Jan 11 2014

Noa 1 Jan 15 2014

Alien registration number changed Jan 16 2014

NOA 2 June 16 2014 email and text

USCIS shipped petition to NVC June 19 2014 (Website update)

NOA 2 June 20 2014 Hard Copy Received

NVC case number received (via phone) July 1 2014

NVC forward petition to the embassy July 3 2014

consulate received petition July 8 2014

consulate received hard copy of petition(CEAC website update) July 15 2014

passed medical (took one day fiancee got there at 4:00am finished at 4:30pm) July 22 2014

CFO completed certificate issued (fiancee said people were very nice process very easy) July 30th 2014!!

Interview date scheduled for September 10th 2014!!

Interview approved!!!

Visa issued!! CEAC website September 16 2014!!

Visa received on September 18 2014 yeah!!!

POE September 21 2014!!! Yeeees!!! What a journey!!!!

Wedding day!! October 16 2014!!

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

As a long-suffering TSC customer, I would welcome an improvement to the timelines and estimates shown on Igor's List. Please make this happen!

11/04/2013 - I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

11/07/2013 - I-129F Received at Dallas Lockbox

11/13/2013 - NOA1 text/email received

11/13/2013 - Alien Registration Number changed notification email/text received

04/24/2014 - NOA2 approval text/email received

05/01/2014 - Case sent to NVC

05/13/2014 - Case sent to US Embassy in Tokyo

Timeline

Edited: someone already said the same thing :P

Did you have any suggestions to add? :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Did you have any suggestions to add? :)

Pleaseeeee fix this!

etc.

agree to this posters suggestions..i had the same idea. The majority of people on here dont use English as their native language either so it adds to the confusion. also I think there should be opitions to elimiate certain countries/ time frames etc. Eg expedite cases if we could filter that our the data would be alot more meaningful for someone

I agree. Filter out the transfers a nd have expedites be separate.Then you can look at the average time for expedites, and the average time for regular processing. It shouldn't be too difficult. Just have a check box for expedite requested, and filter and include automatic expedites ie those from the Philippines.

Removal of Conditions 

4/10/17 - i751 sent

4/13/17 - i751 received

5/3/17 - Check Cashed

5/5/17 - NOA 1 (dated 4/13)

Timeline

People's whole universes are crumbling over these inaccurate estimates, something needs to be done!

Seriously tho an acknowledgement would be nice...

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Timeline

Can we please have a moderator or site administrator acknowledge our request?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Working now :). The hard part is how to filter old data. There is an xfer solution in the system now (was added a few months ago) so hopefully the new data includes this... however older timelines will not have it.

Maybe the easiest solution is to give everyone all the options:

- list by filing location

...or...

- list by transferred location (default)

Thoughts? There is no perfect solution but picking only one of the above may exclude meaningful data in the other as locations start/stop transfers over time.

Thoughts? Are there other options?

--

I can exclude expedites, yes. I will add that as a filter.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

Pleaseeeee fix this!

etc.

Working now :). The hard part is how to filter old data. There is an xfer solution in the system now (was added a few months ago) so hopefully the new data includes this... however older timelines will not have it.

...or...

Thoughts? There is no perfect solution but picking only one of the above may exclude meaningful data in the other as locations start/stop transfers over time.

--

Hi Ewok!

Thank you for responding.

Is there a way we can add to Igor's filters the options:

Drop down: "Expedite" then the drop be either "NO" or "YES" - this one would exclude expedites

and

Drop down: "Current filing location" then the drop downs be "TSC" or "CSC" - this one would totally exclude any CSC filers instead of having the CSC transfers included in Igor's list currently because they have listed TSC as their first filing location incorrectly

Is there a way we can change filing location to something that includes the A# starting with SRC, WAC, EAC (as above posted message)??

Timeline

...or...

--

Awesome!!

The biggest issue is people confusing the Dallas Lockbox with TSC and thinking they're the same place; people assume their petition went to TSC and was transferred to CSC, when in reality their petitions just go straight to CSC. I figured by using the prefix of the case # as a filter it would eliminate the confusion, but I also figured that filtering the already existing data might prove challenging...

The only other way I can think of solving this problem is if the coding looks at the location listed under "Transferred" (which it already does, since users end up on the transferred location list), but then it should exclude the initial filing location, which would prevent users from ending up on both the initial filing location list and the transferred location list. Does that make sense?

I noticed that in the guides mailing petitions to the Dallas Lockbox is mentioned, but it doesn't mention not to confuse that with TSC. Maybe an update to the guides is needed too? :content:

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC