kristinebelle

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case

3,441 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Are there any NPIW from June 5 who still haven't received your green card? Do any of you know if you've been transferred to a field office? We're trying to figure out how much longer we may have.

Are there any NPIW from June 5 who still haven't received your green card? Do any of you know if you've been transferred to a field office? We're trying to figure out how much longer we may have.

Do you mind me asking when you received your letter? I'm July 29th and I know that date is linked to alot of people on this thread

-K-1 Timeline-                                                                                         -ROC Timeline-
Visited girlfriend first time - 07/20/13                                                    Sent - 12/16/16
I-129f Filed - 08/04/13                                                                              NOA 1 - 12/19/16
NOA1 - 08/20/13                                                                                       Biometrics - 01/27/17
Visited girlfriend second time - 09/10/13 - 09/30/13                       Card Production - 6/14/18
RFE - 08/28/13 (parental consent from courthouse)                        Card in hand - 6/21/18
NOA2 - 11/05/13
Visited girlfriend third time - 11/14/13                                           -Citizenship filed Dec 13th 2018-
Case Shipped to NVC - 12/16/13                                                       Biometrics - Jan 3rd, 2018
NVC Case number - 12/26/13                                                            Interview - September 27th 2019 (Approved!)
Sent to London Embassy - 12/27/13                                                Oath - October 31st 2019 (Journey finally OVER!!)
DS - 160 Sent - 05/01/14
Readiness Form Sent - 06/01/14
Medical - 01/09/14
DS Forms & Medical Received By Embassy - 01/14/14
Interview - 02/13/14 APPROVED!!
CEAC Issued - 02/19/14
Visa in hand - 02/24/14
POE: Newark - 02/25/14
Married - 03/22-14

-AOS Timeline-
Filed - 04/16/14
NOA1 Email - 04/24/14

NOA1 Letters - 04/28/14

Biometrics Appointment - 05/19/14

RFE - 04/16/14

EAD Card Production - 07/03/14

EAD In Hand - 07/11/14

Potential Interview Waiver Letter - 07/29/14

Approved! - 03/16/15 (Took Almost 11 months total)

FINALLY!!! HALLELUJAH! Got the text message my hubby's card is FINALLY in production. For those of you waiting just hang in there, our process took 11 months from the time of filing! And don't be afraid to put in a service request if you go over the 6 months from your waiver letter.

K1

3/13/13: Filed K1 Application

3/20/13: NOA1

7/12/13: RFE

8/5/13: RFE Reply

8/26/13: NVC Received

9/4/13: Packet 4 received via email

9/23/13: Fiancee received his hard Packet 4

12/5/13: Interview, Visa Aprobada!

12/12/13: Visa Received

12/13/13: Entry into US

AOS

1/15/14: Filed AOS

1/22/14: NOA

2/13/14: Biometrics Appointment

3/25/14: EAD and AP Approved

3/31/14: EAD/AP Combo Card Received

4/28/14: Received Interview Waiver Letter

10/8/14: Called USCIS and was allowed to file a Service Request since we're outside of normal processing times for our local office. Should have a response in 15-30 days.

10/29/14: Received letter (dated 10/27/14, exactly 1 day before the 6 month mark) stating that our case would be transferred to the Houston field office for processing.

11/28/14: Received letter (dated 11/20/14) stating that our case had been received at the Sacremento office and would be processed there and if we don't hear from them in 60 days to contact NVC.

12/9/14: Card is in production

12/16/14: 2 year card in hand!

Timeline

Do you mind me asking when you received your letter? I'm July 29th and I know that date is linked to alot of people on this thread

I received my letter on June 10. It was dated June 5.

Timeline

FINALLY!!! HALLELUJAH! Got the text message my hubby's card is FINALLY in production. For those of you waiting just hang in there, our process took 11 months from the time of filing! And don't be afraid to put in a service request if you go over the 6 months from your waiver letter.

Congrats! You were transferred to a field office, right?

Congrats! You were transferred to a field office, right?

Thank you! Yes, the first letter we got after filing the service request said that our case would be transferred to the Houston (our local office) for processing. Then last week we got a second letter saying that our case had arrived at the Sacramento office and would be processed there.

K1

3/13/13: Filed K1 Application

3/20/13: NOA1

7/12/13: RFE

8/5/13: RFE Reply

8/26/13: NVC Received

9/4/13: Packet 4 received via email

9/23/13: Fiancee received his hard Packet 4

12/5/13: Interview, Visa Aprobada!

12/12/13: Visa Received

12/13/13: Entry into US

AOS

1/15/14: Filed AOS

1/22/14: NOA

2/13/14: Biometrics Appointment

3/25/14: EAD and AP Approved

3/31/14: EAD/AP Combo Card Received

4/28/14: Received Interview Waiver Letter

10/8/14: Called USCIS and was allowed to file a Service Request since we're outside of normal processing times for our local office. Should have a response in 15-30 days.

10/29/14: Received letter (dated 10/27/14, exactly 1 day before the 6 month mark) stating that our case would be transferred to the Houston field office for processing.

11/28/14: Received letter (dated 11/20/14) stating that our case had been received at the Sacremento office and would be processed there and if we don't hear from them in 60 days to contact NVC.

12/9/14: Card is in production

12/16/14: 2 year card in hand!

Timeline

Thank you! Yes, the first letter we got after filing the service request said that our case would be transferred to the Houston (our local office) for processing. Then last week we got a second letter saying that our case had arrived at the Sacramento office and would be processed there.

Ah, thank you! We called yesterday and all they said is that we've been transferred and should hear in 60 days. Not sure where we've been transferred to, but here's to hoping we get a letter soon

Been watching this thread for many months now. This is our first forey in to the muck and mire of this topic here. We sped throught the K-1 process in 3-1/2 months. Bombed them with a ton of documentation -- big mistake...My wife arrived from Uzbekistan 0n 2/1/14. We were married on 2/12/14. We filed our AOS through our immigration attorney, who because his legal secretary was on vacation, the I-485 package was delayed untill late March. NOA 4/2/14. Like everyone else, biometric and EAD/AP without a hitch. Our Notice of Potential Waiver of Interview arrived on 6/27/14.

My wife met another woman at the Tashkent embassy while processing her K-1. This woman had a questionable relationship (knew the guy two months before petioning and her ex-husband is already in US). She arrived a week after my wife and filed her AOS a week later than ours. She was given an interview request in early June. Was interviewed in early July at the NYC Federal Building and had a green card mid month. Her file was questionable and she was culled for further review. Hence my saying it was a mistake to bomb the embassy with more information than they really need. Maybe just enough to get a K-1, but not enough to get an AOS without interview...Oh well...

Made inquiries to NBC in Sept, impatient as is everyone else. A hick-sounding, slow Midwest drawling gentleman at USCIS told us to be patient and wait. He said he wondered how the woman I just discussed got her GC so fast -- he said she was unusual and we were not...maddening...but you all know that...

My lawyer made inquiry at the same time...no response fron USCIS...

Contacted my Congresswoman as well in Sept. They got a response that a NPWI was pending from Jun 27th, so tell your constiuents to cool their jets and wait...

My Sentators office wouldn't even talk to me because we were still "in Processing Time"...

So we waited...The rollercoaster was just as bad as everyone else writing here...TIme ticked down to 12/27/14...Kept an eye on the USCIS processing time.

When the recent update to the Processing Times for I-485 for the NYC office were posted last week for 10/31/14; we now landed outside the Processing window. I was ticked. So as others here have done, I called NBC and filed a service request (12/4/14). I was assured that our file was in the NYC office (ha! I believed that like I believe in the toothfairy). So we stared waiting the requesite 15 days for a response (with a ticket # ending in NYC).

Then this weekend happened. On Sunday our modern day equivalent to Pearl Harbor occurred. At 11:10 am we got not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, we got five texts saying we had a change in status. We were first excited, but then I noticed the case identifier number was wrong; it started with EAC not MSC...and lo and behold it was an update on our long ago approved I-129F and not only that it said our file was transferred for further review from 8/13 and not approved as it was in 9/13...Needless to say I was very hot...a very cruel, sick joke

Yesterday we got 2 more early morning texts for the same file, before I could even call USCIS...this time the status site congratulated me on approval of my petition - gee thanks.

So I called USCIS and asked what the heck was going on. Was this a reponse to our service request? The flunky in Tier 1 said that it was probably due to site maintanance. I said put me through to Tier 2. When Tier 2 got back to me two hours later, the guy said it was a result of the new web page and they were re-inputing data. He admitted 7 SMS's were excessive (ya think...). While I was on the phone, I had him give me more info on our AOS. And as expected, he told me our file was NOT in the NYC office, it was still [rotting, my word] in NBC. Big surprise...He said we should be hearing on the service request this week. Gee thanks...

I called my lawyer and he had already put in a call to the NYC office and was waiting for a supervisor to call (as of today, the supervisor has not responded). He has submitted a service request as well...He told me that a service request goes directly to the processing officer who has the file, not to the Local Office if it is not there and that the NYC at the end of the service request ticket we got was only an indicator of our location and not a request directly to the NYC office...He knows better than me (I guess), that's why I hired him...

My Congresswoman's office is now filing another inquire; much good that'll do...

My useless Senator (the one that is minimally helpful - the other is a pompous good for nothing,,,but I digress) has yet to return my call...big surprise...

So like everyone else we wait...We are happy to see that late April and June 5th NPIW letter dates are now getting action and GC's; congratulations guys.

I have one thing to get off my back - this 2 tier (maybe 3 if you consider "dreamers" into the mix) system stinks. If your marriage is of questionable nature, you get an interview and a quick GC. And if you are open, honest and play by the rules you rot. Why don't they reinsert the interviewed files back with all the rest of us to process GC's? It is totally unfair. But that doesn't matter to an agency that is beholding to no one because they work for fees, not tax dollars. I spent 23 years in the USAF and this is the thanks I get...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

3/25/14 NBC acknowledges recept (date always quoted by Tier 1)

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

6/27/14 NPIW letter dated same

12/5/14 First service request (Notice did not receive)

12/9/14 Response says the wait can be as long as 9 - 12 months from date of receipt

1/8/15 Second service request on line (out of processing date) - immediate listed unassigned

1/20/15 Talked with Tier 2 - he files General Inquiry to have NYC field offlce request file

1/23/15 My Case states SR from 1/9/15 is complete, response mailed

1/28/15 Written response from NYC office states case "...remains under active examination..."

1/29/15 Written response from NBC from 1/8/15 SR states "...USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case..."

2/4/15 Case arrives at the NYC field office

2/24/15 Third service request on line (out of processing date)

3/5/15 Written response from Imperial, CA states " ...we are not able to give you a timeframe..." for approval

3/27/15 Call from IO in Imperial CA FSO, required marriage certificate, FAX it immediately

3/27/15 GC approved!! One day before predicted date...

4/2/15 Welcome to America arrives

4/18/15 Green Card in hand - AOS journey is complete

ROC

12/28/15 I-751 submitted by lawyer

1/12/16 NOA - receipt of application

1/12/17 Submitted Service Request for out of processing time

1/26/17 Response to Service Request - processing hold awaiting security checks

Welcome to this thread! Two February filers who got their NPIW letters in May were approved last week. Apart from that you have to go back to the end of August to find another approval. This is definitely the slow train ...

Keep us updated please!

Thank you for the information!

I had not idea this is taking too long and it is sad to realized that we have to wait even more time :crying: . when I called USCIS the associate told me that they were already working in May-June cases but I guess she wasn't aware of the NPIW cases.

I will definitely keep you update it and thanks again!

I enquired on my case status today just to see what they said, and I got the following response from the New York City field office only 2 hours later:

On 12/9/2014, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-485 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your I-485 is currently pending adjudication. You will be scheduled for an interview. Please wait to receive this notice which will be sent to the most recent address we have on file. We regret that we are unable to provide you with an interview date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

Weird, as I received the NPIW letter on 7/29. I wonder if they know something I don't, or if this is just a stock standard response not taking into account the NPIW letter.

Edited by GiuseppeG

2013 7/15 I-129F sent, 7/18 received Dallas lockbox, 7/22 NOA1, 10/22 NOA2, 11/15 NVC Case Created, 11/20 NVC Shipped, 11/25 Consulate received, 11/28 Packet 3 received/returned, 11/29 Medical, 12/9 Packet 4 received

2014 1/9 Interview - Approved, 1/15 CEAC - Issued, 1/17 Visa in hand, 2/5 POE: LAX, 4/4 Married!, 4/8 AOS/EAD/AP filed, 4/14 NOA1, 5/7 Walk-in biometrics, 5/19 EAD/AP approved (expedited), 5/22 EAD/AP mailed, 5/23 EAD/AP received, 7/29 Interview waiver letter

2015 4/13 AOS approved (no interview), 4/22 Green card received

2017 1/17 I-751 ROC filed (VSC), 1/23 NOA, 2/28 Biometrics

2018 1/31 ROC approved

2020 1/14 N400 filed

Timeline

I enquired on my case status today just to see what they said, and I got the following response from the New York City field office only 2 hours later:

On 12/9/2014, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-485 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your I-485 is currently pending adjudication. You will be scheduled for an interview. Please wait to receive this notice which will be sent to the most recent address we have on file. We regret that we are unable to provide you with an interview date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

Weird, as I received the NPIW letter on 7/29. I wonder if they know something I don't, or if this is just a stock standard response not taking into account the NPIW letter.

If you do have an interview that will be all sorts of frustrating. You could have had the gc already if it weren't for that damned letter.

If you do have an interview that will be all sorts of frustrating. You could have had the gc already if it weren't for that damned letter.

I know, that's what I thought! I'm fairly certain it's just a standard response. It came from the field office, so they're probably not that well verser in interview waiver letters. Besides, my case is still in 'Acceptance' and when I call to check the status the robot tells me my case is in Lee's Summit, MO

2013 7/15 I-129F sent, 7/18 received Dallas lockbox, 7/22 NOA1, 10/22 NOA2, 11/15 NVC Case Created, 11/20 NVC Shipped, 11/25 Consulate received, 11/28 Packet 3 received/returned, 11/29 Medical, 12/9 Packet 4 received

2014 1/9 Interview - Approved, 1/15 CEAC - Issued, 1/17 Visa in hand, 2/5 POE: LAX, 4/4 Married!, 4/8 AOS/EAD/AP filed, 4/14 NOA1, 5/7 Walk-in biometrics, 5/19 EAD/AP approved (expedited), 5/22 EAD/AP mailed, 5/23 EAD/AP received, 7/29 Interview waiver letter

2015 4/13 AOS approved (no interview), 4/22 Green card received

2017 1/17 I-751 ROC filed (VSC), 1/23 NOA, 2/28 Biometrics

2018 1/31 ROC approved

2020 1/14 N400 filed

I'd rather have an interview; you'll get your GC a lot faster. If everything is fine with your marriage and you have joint accounts, you will be fine. Our experience is that even with a questionable marriage (see earlier post) the interview is not bad (though I hear wait until ROC, that's worse). You'll rot out there in the NPIW list well past the new year...Take the interview and while you're at it can you get us one too...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

3/25/14 NBC acknowledges recept (date always quoted by Tier 1)

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

6/27/14 NPIW letter dated same

12/5/14 First service request (Notice did not receive)

12/9/14 Response says the wait can be as long as 9 - 12 months from date of receipt

1/8/15 Second service request on line (out of processing date) - immediate listed unassigned

1/20/15 Talked with Tier 2 - he files General Inquiry to have NYC field offlce request file

1/23/15 My Case states SR from 1/9/15 is complete, response mailed

1/28/15 Written response from NYC office states case "...remains under active examination..."

1/29/15 Written response from NBC from 1/8/15 SR states "...USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case..."

2/4/15 Case arrives at the NYC field office

2/24/15 Third service request on line (out of processing date)

3/5/15 Written response from Imperial, CA states " ...we are not able to give you a timeframe..." for approval

3/27/15 Call from IO in Imperial CA FSO, required marriage certificate, FAX it immediately

3/27/15 GC approved!! One day before predicted date...

4/2/15 Welcome to America arrives

4/18/15 Green Card in hand - AOS journey is complete

ROC

12/28/15 I-751 submitted by lawyer

1/12/16 NOA - receipt of application

1/12/17 Submitted Service Request for out of processing time

1/26/17 Response to Service Request - processing hold awaiting security checks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Been watching this thread for many months now. This is our first forey in to the muck and mire of this topic here. We sped throught the K-1 process in 3-1/2 months. Bombed them with a ton of documentation -- big mistake...My wife arrived from Uzbekistan 0n 2/1/14. We were married on 2/12/14. We filed our AOS through our immigration attorney, who because his legal secretary was on vacation, the I-485 package was delayed untill late March. NOA 4/2/14. Like everyone else, biometric and EAD/AP without a hitch. Our Notice of Potential Waiver of Interview arrived on 6/27/14.

My wife met another woman at the Tashkent embassy while processing her K-1. This woman had a questionable relationship (knew the guy two months before petioning and her ex-husband is already in US). She arrived a week after my wife and filed her AOS a week later than ours. She was given an interview request in early June. Was interviewed in early July at the NYC Federal Building and had a green card mid month. Her file was questionable and she was culled for further review. Hence my saying it was a mistake to bomb the embassy with more information than they really need. Maybe just enough to get a K-1, but not enough to get an AOS without interview...Oh well...

Made inquiries to NBC in Sept, impatient as is everyone else. A hick-sounding, slow Midwest drawling gentleman at USCIS told us to be patient and wait. He said he wondered how the woman I just discussed got her GC so fast -- he said she was unusual and we were not...maddening...but you all know that...

My lawyer made inquiry at the same time...no response fron USCIS...

Contacted my Congresswoman as well in Sept. They got a response that a NPWI was pending from Jun 27th, so tell your constiuents to cool their jets and wait...

My Sentators office wouldn't even talk to me because we were still "in Processing Time"...

So we waited...The rollercoaster was just as bad as everyone else writing here...TIme ticked down to 12/27/14...Kept an eye on the USCIS processing time.

When the recent update to the Processing Times for I-485 for the NYC office were posted last week for 10/31/14; we now landed outside the Processing window. I was ticked. So as others here have done, I called NBC and filed a service request (12/4/14). I was assured that our file was in the NYC office (ha! I believed that like I believe in the toothfairy). So we stared waiting the requesite 15 days for a response (with a ticket # ending in NYC).

Then this weekend happened. On Sunday our modern day equivalent to Pearl Harbor occurred. At 11:10 am we got not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, we got five texts saying we had a change in status. We were first excited, but then I noticed the case identifier number was wrong; it started with EAC not MSC...and lo and behold it was an update on our long ago approved I-129F and not only that it said our file was transferred for further review from 8/13 and not approved as it was in 9/13...Needless to say I was very hot...a very cruel, sick joke

Yesterday we got 2 more early morning texts for the same file, before I could even call USCIS...this time the status site congratulated me on approval of my petition - gee thanks.

So I called USCIS and asked what the heck was going on. Was this a reponse to our service request? The flunky in Tier 1 said that it was probably due to site maintanance. I said put me through to Tier 2. When Tier 2 got back to me two hours later, the guy said it was a result of the new web page and they were re-inputing data. He admitted 7 SMS's were excessive (ya think...). While I was on the phone, I had him give me more info on our AOS. And as expected, he told me our file was NOT in the NYC office, it was still [rotting, my word] in NBC. Big surprise...He said we should be hearing on the service request this week. Gee thanks...

I called my lawyer and he had already put in a call to the NYC office and was waiting for a supervisor to call (as of today, the supervisor has not responded). He has submitted a service request as well...He told me that a service request goes directly to the processing officer who has the file, not to the Local Office if it is not there and that the NYC at the end of the service request ticket we got was only an indicator of our location and not a request directly to the NYC office...He knows better than me (I guess), that's why I hired him...

My Congresswoman's office is now filing another inquire; much good that'll do...

My useless Senator (the one that is minimally helpful - the other is a pompous good for nothing,,,but I digress) has yet to return my call...big surprise...

So like everyone else we wait...We are happy to see that late April and June 5th NPIW letter dates are now getting action and GC's; congratulations guys.

I have one thing to get off my back - this 2 tier (maybe 3 if you consider "dreamers" into the mix) system stinks. If your marriage is of questionable nature, you get an interview and a quick GC. And if you are open, honest and play by the rules you rot. Why don't they reinsert the interviewed files back with all the rest of us to process GC's? It is totally unfair. But that doesn't matter to an agency that is beholding to no one because they work for fees, not tax dollars. I spent 23 years in the USAF and this is the thanks I get...

Please keep in mind that some dates are only known after receipt of another document.
For example, the USPS Form 3811. The stamped receiving date was not know until the original Form 3811 was received on 07/13/2013 1:30 p/m CST.

07/05/2013 3:07 p/m CST I-129F pouch tendered to United States Postal Service in Houston, TX
07/09/2013 UNKNWN USPS Form 3811 / Signiture Receipt Card / Stamped and Received at USCIS Dallas Lockbox *
07/09/2013 UNKNWN USCIS / WEB SITE / receives petition and mails notice
07/12/2013 UNKNWN I-129F Check Presented to bank for payment
07/12/2013 2:51 p/m CST Text Message Received / G-1145 / I-129F Form / VSC - Documents sent to VSC
07/12/2013 2:51 p/m CST Email Received Received / G-1145 / I-129F Form / VSC - Documents sent to VSC
07/12/2013 UNKNWN I-129F Check coverted to ACH Payment to USCIS DALLAS PAYMENT
07/13/2013 1:30 p/m CST USPS Form 3811 / Signiture Receipt (GREEN) Card received from USCIS Dallas Lockbox *
07/13/2013 4:24 p/m CST USCIS / WEB SITE / Set up user account to track case status / https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/logon.do
07/15/2013 4:24 p/m CST USCIS / WEB SITE / Indicates "ACCEPTANCE"
07/16/2013 7:30 p/m CST USCIS / WEB SITE / Log in to check site / Indicates "INITIAL REVIEW"
07/17/2013 UNKNWN I-797C, Notice of Action (NOA1) / Received in mail today. (Notice Date : 07/11/2013, VSC) (Stamp date on envelope : 07/15/13)

* Advising case has been opened.
07/18/2013 8:31 p/m CST Email Received / USCIS / Advising Alien Registration Number has been changed
07/18/2013 8:35 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

07/18/2013 8:31 p/m CST Email Received / USCIS / Advising Alien Registration Number has been changed
07/18/2013 8:35 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/07/2013 6:45 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/07/2013 6:47 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/07/2013 7:00 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/09/2013 6:30 p/m CST Email Received / USCIS / Case has been transfered from VSC

08/09/2013 UNKNWN I-797C, Notice of Action (NOAT) / Rcv'd in mail (Notice Date : 08/06/2013, VSC) (Stamp date on envelope : 08/07/2013)**

** Advising that the case has been transfered from VSC to TSC

08/09/2013 7:30 p/m CST USCIS / WEB STIE / Logged in to check site / Indicatted "INITIAL REVIEW

08/26/2013 8:45 p/m CST Email Recieved / USCIS / On 08/26/13, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

08/26/2013 8:47 p/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/26/2013 8:48 p/m CST USCIS / WEB STIE / Logged in to check site / Indicatted "POST DECISION ACTIVITY"

08/27/2013 7:15 a/m CST Text Message Received / USCIS / Advising "My Case Status" has been updated at www.uscis.gov

08/27/2013 7:15 a/m CST Email Received / USCIS / On August 27, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing.

08/29/2013 UNKNWN I-797C, Notice of Action (NOA2) / Rcv'd in mail. (Notice Date : 08/26/2013) (Stamp date on env. : 08/27/18) / Advising i-129F has been APPROVED.

09/05/2013 UNKNWN Phone Call to NVC / Petition received and MNL Number issued

09/06/2013 15:58 EST Documents shipped out via DHL AWB 8774193982 ( http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/302190-dhl-tracking-from-nvc-to-us-embassy/ ) EXCELLANT

09/09/2013 10:45 MNL Documents rcvd at Embassy signed for L Bernardion

Summary : Date mailed : 07/05; Docs rcv'd USCIS : 07/09; NOA1 issued : 07/11; NOA2 issued : 08/26, NOA2 rcv'd in mail : 08/29; NVC Rcv'd : 09/05/; MNL Emby rcv'd docs : 09/09

Total Number of Days : 67 days (Mailing date of I-129F at U.S. Post Office to Receipt of documents in Manila Embassy)

Projected Dates (Not Actual Dates) : Based on research on VJ Website, other members statements, and documents going to VSC Service Center
07/18/13 : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between December 11, 2013 and December 24, 2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.