lost_at_sea

London K applicants to pay MRV fees through new system if interview 26th July+

103 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

What the heck did I miss? My interview is August 8th, and now I'm worried about this courier delivery stuff.. I paid my MRV fee before any of this online stuff started happening and now I'm completely confused after reading this thread! *Weeps*

.. Is there anything else I need to do before the interview? I thought my passport would just be delivered to my home address after the approval.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Fiancee just paid the MRV fee online for K1 visa.....FOLLOW THIS STEP BY STEP, AS WE INITIALLY REGISTERED AT ANOTHER AREA OF THE WEBSITE AND IT DIDNT ALLOW PAYMENT

1) Go here: https://usvisa-info.com/

2) Next go to the immigrant visa applicants tab

3) Click UK english

4) At this point, and until the glitch is fixed, the only tab that properly works as it should currently is the "Apply for a K Visa". Click this tab.

5) Put in your details for an account login along with your email address you wish to register under

6) Next step will guide you to add applicant(s), and do so for each applicant you wish to pay MRV for at that time, i.e k1, k2, etc.

7) Select the courier drop-off or home delivery if you so choose, then click continue

8) Next, will take you to the payment page, Visa or MC DEBIT only.

9) After this, it will take to payment successful and print this page. Click continue again.

10) Next step will ask for facility, choose London, and click continue/next

11) Finally, will take you to page which will have the PIN number with applicant details. Print this page as well.

Hopefully this helps!

K1 Saga

1/17/13 I-129F sent

1/25/13 NOA1 from CSC

5/23/13 NOA2

6/3/13 File arrives at NVC

6/5/13 Case complete at NVC, File sent to London

6/11/13 Case received by London

6/12/13 Packet 3 received

6/12/13: Police certificate received - No trace

6/17/13: Packet 3 mailed back to London

7/08/13: Medical results received by embassy

8/15/13: Interview date - APPROVED!

8/27/13: Visa in hand

9/7/13: POE

10/5/13: Wedding

AOS Saga

10/25/13 AOS, AP, EAD sent

10/30/13 NOA1 for all the above

11/22/13 Biometrics in OKC

01/06/14 EAD approved, AP approved

01/14/14 Combo Card Received

--

00/00/14 Green Card interview/approval

Timeline

Sorry to be a bit dense but is the MRV payment for the actual visa or the delivery, or both?

K1 Visa

NOA2 - 13.04.13

Packet 3 received - 07.05.13

Packet 3 sent - 26.06.13

Packet 3 logged on CEAC - 09.07.13

Medical - 05.07.13

Medical results received at embassy - 10.07.13

DS2001 received at embassy 12.07.13

Last status update on CEAC 10.07.13 - Ready

Packet 4 received - 07.08.13

Interview - 15.08.13 - Approved.

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed 16.11.13

USCIS received applications 18.11.13

Biometrics appointment 13.12.13

Waiting..

The visa interview and delivery to a DX depot, if you want home delivery there is an option to have this for $30

Timeline

The visa interview and delivery to a DX depot, if you want home delivery there is an option to have this for $30

Thanks nobbie.

K1 Visa

NOA2 - 13.04.13

Packet 3 received - 07.05.13

Packet 3 sent - 26.06.13

Packet 3 logged on CEAC - 09.07.13

Medical - 05.07.13

Medical results received at embassy - 10.07.13

DS2001 received at embassy 12.07.13

Last status update on CEAC 10.07.13 - Ready

Packet 4 received - 07.08.13

Interview - 15.08.13 - Approved.

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed 16.11.13

USCIS received applications 18.11.13

Biometrics appointment 13.12.13

Waiting..

Timeline

Fiancee just paid the MRV fee online for K1 visa.....FOLLOW THIS STEP BY STEP, AS WE INITIALLY REGISTERED AT ANOTHER AREA OF THE WEBSITE AND IT DIDNT ALLOW PAYMENT

1) Go here: https://usvisa-info.com/

2) Next go to the immigrant visa applicants tab

3) Click UK english

4) At this point, and until the glitch is fixed, the only tab that properly works as it should currently is the "Apply for a K Visa". Click this tab.

5) Put in your details for an account login along with your email address you wish to register under

6) Next step will guide you to add applicant(s), and do so for each applicant you wish to pay MRV for at that time, i.e k1, k2, etc.

7) Select the courier drop-off or home delivery if you so choose, then click continue

8) Next, will take you to the payment page, Visa or MC DEBIT only.

9) After this, it will take to payment successful and print this page. Click continue again.

10) Next step will ask for facility, choose London, and click continue/next

11) Finally, will take you to page which will have the PIN number with applicant details. Print this page as well.

Hopefully this helps!

Quick question... when I click on "Apply for K Visa" and enter my details, it's saying my email is already taken.. this is because I already made an account to choose my courier hub, but when I did that it gave me no option to pay the MRV fee at all, which is why I'm following these steps to try and pay it. Should I just make another account with a different email address? Ugh this is terribly confusing :/

nh1Om7.png

SfBpp1.png

Just rang the embassy, had my interview on Tuesday which was approved :)

From what they said they have switched over to a new system complete with new courier, that is paid for when you pay the MRV fee, but I paid under the old system (telephone) which was before they switched over, but had my interview after the switch over. So I am stuck in limbo, new courier won't honour payments to the old system, and old courier has no contract any more.

I got told I would receive a phone call to arrange payment and delivery, not heard anything yet and I am due to fly out on the 6th ClockWatch2.gif

Has anyone else been approved since the change but paid before hand? Getting really worried now, and lots of stuff to do but worried about leaving the phone/house in case something comes through. The Woman I spoke to on the phone (after going through various automated messages for about 10 min's) basically said its a bit of a mess at the moment.

Oct 30, 2012 - Mailed in I-129F

Nov 2, 2012-They got the package!
Nov 6, 2012 - NOA1 Text/Email received

Nov 11, 2012- NOA1 Paper received

May 28, 2013-NOA2 Approved!!! (6 months 3 weeks and 1 day later)

June 1, 2013-NOA2 Hard Copy in the Mail

May 28, 2013- Case forwarded to NVC

June 7, 2013- Received our new case number!

June 12, 2013- Case forwarded to US Embassy, London

June 17, 2013- Case received at US Embassy, London
June 21, 2013 Package 3 received
June 28, 2013- Medical
June 29, 2013 Package 3 sent
July 20, 2013 Package 4 received
July 30, 2013 Interview APPROVED!!!!!!
August 5, 2013 Visa arrived
August 6, 2013 POE (PITTSBURGH)
August 10, 2013 Wedding

9-9-13: Applied of AOS

2-7-14: EAD Approved

5-22-14: AOS Approved

3-3-16: Applied for ROC

3-7-16: VSC received our package

3-8-16: NOA1

3-11-16: Check Cashed

4-08-16: Biometric Appointment

event.png

Filed: Timeline

In case this may help anyone. If you already have an interview date schedule prior to the new system and still need to pay your MRV fee. There is a chance that you are unable to do so and are considered a 'transition applicant'. The help line on the new site are very unhelpful. What you need to do is go on the consular website and contact them enquiring with how to go forward with making a visa payment. It took two days of speaking to several people to be told this!

Timeline

I emailed them just now via the embassy website (through the new site, I was able to register and select my DX courier hub, but was offered no further options so I could pay the MRV fee). It says they'll get back in within 5 working days. Bleh.

nh1Om7.png

SfBpp1.png

Quick question... when I click on "Apply for K Visa" and enter my details, it's saying my email is already taken.. this is because I already made an account to choose my courier hub, but when I did that it gave me no option to pay the MRV fee at all, which is why I'm following these steps to try and pay it. Should I just make another account with a different email address? Ugh this is terribly confusing :/

Hey i got the same message saying my email was already taken because i had set myself up with an account on the wrong type of immigration/non-immigrant. so i simply logged into the account i already had existing and changed my email adress in the settings part so that way i was able to sign up again with the email i wanted

EDIT: Heres my previous post detailing it a bit better when it was all still fresh in my mind

I selected Non - and then it asked me for a DS 160 and in the drop down list had no mention of K visas, so I tried to register for the immigrant which DID have k visas but it said my email address was already registered to the non so i couldnt use it again (sigh). So i had to relog in to non and change my email address (to a random old email account) and only then would it let me reregister for immigrant. Then it asked me for my appointment date so i just closed the page

Edited by Azsara

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Timeline

Hey i got the same message saying my email was already taken because i had set myself up with an account on the wrong type of immigration/non-immigrant. so i simply logged into the account i already had existing and changed my email adress in the settings part so that way i was able to sign up again with the email i wanted

EDIT: Heres my previous post detailing it a bit better when it was all still fresh in my mind

I selected Non - and then it asked me for a DS 160 and in the drop down list had no mention of K visas, so I tried to register for the immigrant which DID have k visas but it said my email address was already registered to the non so i couldnt use it again (sigh). So i had to relog in to non and change my email address (to a random old email account) and only then would it let me reregister for immigrant. Then it asked me for my appointment date so i just closed the page

Ah okay. So I guess it doesn't matter to them if you register with different emails? I might register with another and see if I can pay the fee. I'll stick with the other email for the courier service as I printed out the email they sent to take to the interview (I'm assuming you take the print-out to the interview so they know where to deliver your passport to..?) Please tell me I'm not the only one completely baffled by all this lol.

nh1Om7.png

SfBpp1.png

PHEWWWW...... Ok that's that paid for!

Good luck for the interview! 8 days! dancin5hr.gif

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Can you imagine to trying to understand this if you *weren't* on VJ - yeucchhhhhh.

I'm waiting on an interview date (medical on Monday) so hopefully it will have settled down by then.

Richard

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.