shinzo

CSC case transfers to TCS doesn't help!! Here is why!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

SO CASE TRANSFERS BETWEEN CSC AND TSC WILL INCREASE PROCESSING TIME ON OTHER PETITIONS @ CSC? HELL F-ING "NO"

I've been telling everyone that major issue on slow processing time at all service centers are due to DACA, some believed, stay skeptical and felt hopeless. It is fact that DACA is main cause of delay at CSC because of intake of these DACA cases and you can see it on here True DACA (March) Data

Recent case transfers from CSC to TSC gave us hope that CSC will speed up on other petitions including K-1. Well, it is only apply to DACA cases that are currently backed up at CSC to balance # of DACA cases between CSC and TSC. Correct, balance between #1 DACA intake service center CSC (128,000 cases) and #2 DACA intake service center TSC (73,258 cases) and both service center are STILL accepting incoming DACA applications. These case transfers are done to increase processing time only for DACA.

Edited by shinzo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is really sad and depressing to read. Thanx for the update! I did the K1 visa because it gave a five month time frame. I regret doing it because the process would've been close to the end had I gotten married the process would've taken 9 months. In five months it will have been a year since I've applied. The worst part is, if approved I have to wait for him to get an interview where he can be approved or denied. I wish I had taken a different route! I'm giving this another month or two then I'm just going to withdraw my application and get married.

I will not recommend the K1 visa to anyone else. My friends got married three months before I filed and her boyfriend will be here in a month or two... Damn Shame a lot of people like myself are still waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Recent case transfers from CSC to TSC gave us hope that CSC will speed up on other petitions including K-1. Well, it is only apply to DACA cases that are currently backed up at CSC to balance # of DACA cases between CSC and TSC. Correct, balance between #1 DACA intake service center CSC (128,000 cases) and #2 DACA intake service center TSC (73,258 cases) and both service center are STILL accepting incoming DACA applications. These case transfers are done to increase processing time only for DACA.

Those numbers are what state the applicant is from, not the amount going to the service center. They have never published numbers of the break down of the caseload to each service center.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Timeline

Taken from a Dream Act forum.

Most people on this forum have applications pending in California, Vermont and Nebraska but there have been little discussions about the Texas Service Center.

http://adreamact.com/topic/1686-those-with-csc-and-still-waiting/

I take this as TSC has had a minor role in DACA applications if any prior to this workload transfer.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

event.png

Filed: Timeline

Those numbers are what state the applicant is from, not the amount going to the service center. They have never published numbers of the break down of the caseload to each service center.

Um...did you know that DACA application are process within their own state? If applicant lives in California it will goto CSC.

Timeline

Um...did you know that DACA application are process within their own state? If applicant lives in California it will goto CSC.

I'm not disagreeing that filers from California are going to CSC. Just that the numbers you quoted are not the real numbers going to the service centers. Each state doesn't have their own service center, there are only 4 service centers and I don't think TSC was originally accepting DACA cases. So, the real number for CSC is probably closer to 250,000. The question now is will CSC transfer existing cases TSC, just stop accepting them or both. Either way the quicker CSC handles the DACA backlog the sooner they will start on K1's.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

SO CASE TRANSFERS BETWEEN CSC AND TSC WILL INCREASE PROCESSING TIME ON OTHER PETITIONS @ CSC? HELL F-ING "NO"

I've been telling everyone that major issue on slow processing time at all service centers are due to DACA, some believed, stay skeptical and felt hopeless. It is fact that DACA is main cause of delay at CSC because of intake of these DACA cases and you can see it on here True DACA (March) Data

This means I have to spend another Christmas in Sweden....:(

Timeline

I'm not disagreeing that filers from California are going to CSC. Just that the numbers you quoted are not the real numbers going to the service centers. Each state doesn't have their own service center, there are only 4 service centers and I don't think TSC was originally accepting DACA cases. So, the real number for CSC is probably closer to 250,000. The question now is will CSC transfer existing cases TSC, just stop accepting them or both. Either way the quicker CSC handles the DACA backlog the sooner they will start on K1's.

So we are all assuming things then....nothing tells us the main reason of the delay really. We've been waiting for 7 months now and we believe our file is still sitting somewhere on the table collecting dust!

This means I have to spend another Christmas in Sweden....:(

I cant seriously beleive you'll be spending christmas in Sweden you are an August filer! That'll be like....16 months?!

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Timeline

I cant seriously beleive you'll be spending christmas in Sweden you are an August filer! That'll be like....16 months?!

I know...so tired of waiting...we call USCIS so many times and they said wait and wait, wait for another 60 days, wait another 30 days...it's forever waiting...:(

I know...so tired of waiting...we call USCIS so many times and they said wait and wait, wait for another 60 days, wait another 30 days...it's forever waiting...:(

Dotn give up hope theres no way you'll still be in Sweden at xmas

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:( that's so sad. hope they do something about it. it is really frustrating to wait. some think military can get prior but not true my fiance is in military but like u guys have to wait :( i dont wanna spend another birthday and xmass without my love :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.