dwheels76

February 2013 Interviews

447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Every time I meet up with my friend Ben I ALWAYS get a visa related email, either NOA2 or NVC case complete!! I'm seeing him tonight!! Hopefully my good luck friend will work for us all!! PS, folks in the UK, hope your all doing well with the miserable weather!! Urrrgghhh!! Best of luck to all!!

David

Edited by David&Ami

Every time I meet up with my friend Ben I ALWAYS get a visa related email, either NOA2 or NVC case complete!! I'm seeing him tonight!! Hopefully my good luck friend will work for us all!! PS, folks in the UK, hope your all doing well with the miserable weather!! Urrrgghhh!! Best of luck to all!!

David

Fingers crossed.

This weather is horrible. Not looking forward to next week :(

Timeline

Fingers crossed.

This weather is horrible. Not looking forward to next week :(

I know right!? Have you done your medical already? Should I have done mine yet or when ever I get my interview date as long as its a few weeks before the interview!?

I know right!? Have you done your medical already? Should I have done mine yet or when ever I get my interview date as long as its a few weeks before the interview!?

I done mine on the 3rd Dec But only because i didnt want to travel to London too close together. As long as it is a couple of weeks before the interview i am sure it will be ok. :)

Timeline

I done mine on the 3rd Dec But only because i didnt want to travel to London too close together. As long as it is a couple of weeks before the interview i am sure it will be ok. :)

Great!! I have a friend to stay with for both times so it will be nice to see him at least twice before I leave the UK :). Where do you travel from?

Great!! I have a friend to stay with for both times so it will be nice to see him at least twice before I leave the UK :). Where do you travel from?

Near Liverpool. What about yourself? I had to travel with my 3 daughters and again when i get the interview, so that is why i tried to split it up a bit.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Is your case on the way to the embassy? Did you check the DHL tracking? tru_loves_journey posts results just about every day. Mine left on January 9 but I haven't heard anything about an interview other than I will be notified.

I have never heard of this tracking? How do I go about checking?

Timeline

David

Hoping Ben brings us all some good luck!

A bit worried about travelling to London from Scotland for my medical/interview if the weather turns nasty. I was planning on taking a train but we'll see.

I actually thought I had to have an interview date before i could schedule my medical but obviously not!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have never heard of this tracking? How do I go about checking?

Go to the NVC Filers thread Read Post #1 about tracking your case to embassy.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/406819-nvc-filers-january-2013/

But as I said before our cases DO NOT go to the embassy until interview is assigned than usually within a few days to a few weeks the case is sent off. They people there's nothing to track if you haven't been assigned okay.

Watch Monday the flood gates will be open. It's the second full week of the month and well they have their holiday hang over done with.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/406819-nvc-filers-january-2013/

But as I said before our cases DO NOT go to the embassy until interview is assigned than usually within a few days to a few weeks the case is sent off. They people there's nothing to track if you haven't been assigned okay.

Watch Monday the flood gates will be open. It's the second full week of the month and well they have their holiday hang over done with.

Thanks for the info on tracking. I'll probably just wait until I hear an interview date before I check that since the NVC won't have sent my documents.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

http://www.visajourn...s-january-2013/

laughing.gif

Timeline

My husband just got off the phone with the NVC and said that they have been scheduling interviews this week and will continue to do so for the rest of the month if there is availability.....

My husband just got off the phone with the NVC and said that they have been scheduling interviews this week and will continue to do so for the rest of the month if there is availability.....

That makes me nervous but hopeful too :)

Timeline

That makes me nervous but hopeful too :)

Yeah I really wasn't sure how to take that news. I feel like we would be quicker calling London ourselves and booking an interview. How long does it take to check availability!? I don't understand their system and why it has to take so long.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.