Fight for Love

My fiance Medical Experience...

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone, I just want to share my fiancé medical experience @ st.lukes.

Exactly 2am Philippines time I called my fiancé to wake him up and his already awake. I assumed he probably didn't sleep at all lol I was teasing him that his excited :rofl:

He just had a small meal and got ready. he arrived so early at St.Lukes (3:43am) he’s the 3rd person waiting in line lol the guard told him later on the line will longer. I guess he showed the guard his passport photos. the guard told him he got the wrong size :bonk: it should be 2x2 (4) thank goodness next door they open early for those people who needed photos...so guys don't worry if you don't have passport photo because you could able to get one there even early morning.

They start going in around 5:17am. My fiance said it’s really cold inside. So please bring a sweater or jacket to keep you warm.

The guard starts giving them #. He got #6 (but that # will be change as you go to different department/window/room).

First step he fill up a form (patient data sheet form).

2nd step submission of the PDS form (reception area)

3rd step pay the medical (5th floor)

4th step blood and urine test (4th floor)

5th step x-ray

6th step getting your vital signs (height, weight and eye test)

7th step phlegm collection and immunization (he said they used really big needles lol)

Last step is check out if you passed the medical exam they will stamp your passport and give you a cd for your x-ray…..thank god he passed his medical exam. YES!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

In one day, his done with his medical. So I suggest going in early will save time for coming back to finishing your medical examination.

**NOTES** to save time please register online here's the link.

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Also, make sure you eat a lot because you will get hungry "NO FOOD ALLOWED INSIDE"....because of long waiting(crowded) he rather stay/don't missed a thing and skip his lunch lol

He also mention some other applicant there they don't have interview date yet but take their medical exam...some have problem with their sputum/x-ray/health yikes so sad that they got delay

FINAL STEP HIS INTERVIEW>>>>>>> Sep 18 may god be with him

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Edited by takis

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for sharing and wish the best on the interview.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Hi everyone, I just want to share my fiancé medical experience @ st.lukes.

Exactly 2am Philippines time I called my fiancé to wake him up and his already awake. I assumed he probably didn't sleep at all lol I was teasing him that his excited :rofl:

He just had a small meal and got ready. he arrived so early at St.Lukes (3:43am) he’s the 3rd person waiting in line lol the guard told him later on the line will longer. I guess he showed the guard his passport photos. the guard told him he got the wrong size :bonk: it should be 2x2 (4) thank goodness next door they open early for those people who needed photos...so guys don't worry if you don't have passport photo because you could able to get one there even early morning.

They start going in around 5:17am. My fiance said it’s really cold inside. So please bring a sweater or jacket to keep you warm.

The guard starts giving them #. He got #6 (but that # will be change as you go to different department/window/room).

First step he fill up a form (patient data sheet form).

2nd step submission of the PDS form (reception area)

3rd step pay the medical (5th floor)

4th step blood and urine test (4th floor)

5th step x-ray

6th step getting your vital signs (height, weight and eye test)

7th step phlegm collection and immunization (he said they used really big needles lol)

Last step is check out if you passed the medical exam they will stamp your passport and give you a cd for your x-ray…..thank god he passed his medical exam. YES!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

In one day, his done with his medical. So I suggest going in early will save time for coming back to finishing your medical examination.

**NOTES** to save time please register online here's the link.

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Also, make sure you eat a lot because you will get hungry "NO FOOD ALLOWED INSIDE"....because of long waiting(crowded) he rather stay/don't missed a thing and skip his lunch lol

He also mention some other applicant there they don't have interview date yet but take their medical exam...some have problem with their sputum/x-ray/health yikes so sad that they got delay

FINAL STEP HIS INTERVIEW>>>>>>> Sep 18 may god be with him

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

hi,, i would like to ask if he got the medical exam and immunizations in just one day? thanks in advance :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is really good news. The medical part is not a big concern but good to know you can do it in one day if you show up really early. My biggest concern is the need for a Police Clearance report from Singapore! Good luck with the interview and let us know how it goes.

06JUN12 - Forms Received by the office

07JUN12 - NOA1 Received

08JUN12 - Peek

27JUN12 - Called office to check on acceptance I-797

05AUG12 - Called about information on expedited process

06AUG12 - Submitted form for expedited process

06AUG12 - Got a notification that they needed evidence

06AUG12 - Sent evidence to the fax number provided

07AUG12 - Got a notice that evidence has not been submitted yet

07AUG12 - Called office and was told to resubmit, did so to the same fax number

08AUG12 - Still no status on approval or denial of expedite process.

09AUG12 - Called office and they said wait 15 days before calling to find out about missing RFE in mail.

27AUG12 - NAO2 Received

30AUG12 - NVC Received Package

04SEP12 - NVC Gave us MNL and Case Number

10OCT12 - Singapore Clearance sent to Embassy

19OCT12 - Interview Date ( approved )

21OCT12 - Missing Singapore clearance

20NOV12 - Visa Complete and printed at 2GO

20NOV12 - Tickets purchased

21NOV12 - Arrival in San Diego, CA

04DEC12 - Marriage!!!!

Filed: Timeline

This is really good news. The medical part is not a big concern but good to know you can do it in one day if you show up really early. My biggest concern is the need for a Police Clearance report from Singapore! Good luck with the interview and let us know how it goes.

here's a link how to get one :thumbs: thanks and goodluck for you guys too..

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/cert_issued.htm

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

yes :thumbs:

**be there early just to make sure you have enough time finish in one day**

My suggestion, if your just near SLEC and staying in a hotel for couple of days, then you don't need to come to SLEC super early, you can come around 9am or after lunch were it is less crowded. then just get back next day morning for the immunization and the releasing of medical result.

Our Time Line
---------------------------
CR-1/CR-2
---------------------------

USCIS Stage: (13 DAYS)
Apr 15, 2012 - Filed I-130 ($420 x2)
Apr 19, 2012 - NOA-1
May 2, 2012 - NOA-2

NVC STAGE: (56 DAYS)
05/21/12 - Case finally entered into NVC system
05/25/12 - Received case #, IIN, and BIN, gave e-mail addresses, sent optin e-mail
05/25/12 - Received info package and AOS bill e-mails from NVC
05/25/12 - AOS bill invoiced & paid ($88)
05/29/12 - AOS bill appears as PAID
06/01/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & PAID ($230 x2)
06/04/12 - IV Bill Shows PAID
06/15/12 - AOS & IV Packages sent
07/02/12 - RFE email received
07/06/12 - Sent NSO copy of MC and BC
07/16/12 - Case Complete (2nd Wedding Anniversary)
08/01/12 - Interview Date Assigned -->>>>(Sept.5, 2012@ 6:15am)

Medical/CFO / Consulate / POE:
08/29/2012-------- Medical Exam: PASSED
08/30/2012 ---------Advance CFO @SMEF-COW
09/05/2012-------- Interview: VISA APPROVED!!!!

09/11/2012 ------- VISA RECEIVED!
10/02/2012 -------- POE = Honolulu, Hawaii
Welcome to Hawaii

10/18/2012 - received 10yr. GC & SSN#

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.