Kathy and Jesse

Recent 2Go wait times?

93 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello every one, as most of you know... Katherine was recently approved for the K-1 Visa on August 15th.

Praise God! :D We are so eager to finally be together and to be married. :dance: We are also very thankful

for all the support and guidance and kindness here on VJ. A wealth of information and good spirits.

I am just curious about the experiences of other recently approved applicants and wait times regarding 2go Visa pick up.

As an added note, this coming 20th and 21st are Philippine holidays and the embassy will be closed for business those two days. I imagine this will cause a slight delay in current pending Visa's.

Kind regards,

Jesse

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is not much info on here for tracking visa for 2go and length of delivery time. Calling Embassy was difficult to get through and when operator answered then was transferred. I would then get either all reps busy or just rings. Here the info. We had interview March 29. It is now April 11 3:40pm Chicago. Just enter UID number( no letters or anything else). At bottom of 2go page it will show all scans of package. If you see a combination of letters and numbers such as 5J961. Put that in Google and will give you the flight it is on. Right now on Cebu Pacific arriving Davao at 545am. I will update the route to Tagum officer for pickup. So its been 2 weeks. There was weekends and 2 days Embassy closed for Holy week.

0 This from our experience

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is not much info on here for tracking visa for 2go and length of delivery time. Calling Embassy was difficult to get through and when operator answered then was transferred. I would then get either all reps busy or just rings. Here the info. We had interview March 29. It is now April 11 3:40pm Chicago. Just enter UID number( no letters or anything else). At bottom of 2go page it will show all scans of package. If you see a combination of letters and numbers such as 5J961. Put that in Google and will give you the flight it is on. Right now on Cebu Pacific arriving Davao at 545am. I will update the route to Tagum officer for pickup. So its been 2 weeks. There was weekends and 2 days Embassy closed for Holy week.

0 This from our experience

What? :bonk: Are you kidding me? Please clarify your reply..

We are in the month of August now and you said April?

Edited by Kathy and Jesse

Hello every one, as most of you know... Katherine was recently approved for the K-1 Visa on August 15th.

Praise God! :D We are so eager to finally be together and to be married. :dance: We are also very thankful

for all the support and guidance and kindness here on VJ. A wealth of information and good spirits.

I am just curious about the experiences of other recently approved applicants and wait times regarding 2go Visa pick up.

As an added note, this coming 20th and 21st are Philippine holidays and the embassy will be closed for business those two days. I imagine this will cause a slight delay in current pending Visa's.

Kind regards,

Jesse

Try to open this 2go site.i hope this will help you to track your VISA

2GO locator:

http://supplychain.2...ols/outlets.asp

2GO Tracking (enter MNL number):

http://supplychain.2...trace/index.asp

iahv9liyt17.png

TIMELINE
12-28-2010 - Met
07-17-2012 - Married
CR1
09-07-2012 - I-130 sent
11-06-2012 - I-130 approved
02-20-2013 - Interview date
02-22-2013 - Visa received
02-26-2013 - US entry
03-27-2013 - Received two years conditional green card
ROC
12-13-2014 -Sent packet via UPS
12-17-2014 - NOA received w/ one year extension
01-07-2015 - Biometric appointment
05-18-2015 - I-751 approved
05-22-2015 - Received 10 years green card

You can't track your visa packet until 2GO actually has it. However, when 2GO finally receives the visa packet from the Embassy, they deliver it quickly.

It's the Embassy that takes so long to issue the visa. That's where the delay is.

Most people receive their visa packet in a week or two.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You can't track your visa packet until 2GO actually has it. However, when 2GO finally receives the visa packet from the Embassy, they deliver it quickly.

It's the Embassy that takes so long to issue the visa. That's where the delay is.

Most people receive their visa packet in a week or two.

This is soooo true. I have been trying to track my visa since the 16th, day after my interview up until now and it's not yet in 2GO's system since the UID, Passport number and case number being tracked remains invalid.

This is soooo true. I have been trying to track my visa since the 16th, day after my interview up until now and it's not yet in 2GO's system since the UID, Passport number and case number being tracked remains invalid.

2GO will text you when they receive your visa packet from the Embassy. Then you will receive your visa (or pick it up) usually the next day.

yeah but usually how many days after the interview before it will be deliver?? like most common for manila area people.. :help:

Once 2GO receives the visa packet, it only takes them a day or two to deliver it. The delay is at the Embassy.

It depends on how fast it gets off of the consular officer's desk, and then how fast it goes from the caseworker's desk to the printer's office, and then it depends on which day it's printed.

Also, it depends upon whether there is administrative processing on the case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.