7 posts in this topic

VSC just updated their processing time for I-751 and went BACKWARDS with a new processing date of May 13th, 2011 from the previous date of JUNE 20th, 2011.

please.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

VSC just updated their processing time for I-751 and went BACKWARDS with a new processing date of May 13th, 2011 from the previous date of JUNE 20th, 2011.

please.

lol but even that list is 2 months old!

event.png

How is it possible for VSC went backwards if they are processing now july filers? I'm just wondering if they stopped process july filers and start processing all unapproved may filers? So confused

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

please.

Why the surprise? The only thing that surprises me is anyone would be surprised with a totally inaccurate system...or even look at it for that matter.

The USCIS "system" uses the oldest case in the system. The case from May 13th had some sort of problem, perhaps it was denied and the people filed an I-290, motion to re-open or perhaps it was sent back by a local office (The timeline only represents adjudication, NOT completion and approval) and returned because of some error. At any rate, the May 13th case has been put back in the system for some reason and that resulted in the change. This has NO affect on your case whatsoever. YOUR case will be adjusicated whenever it is adjudicated and unless YOUR case becomes the oldest in the system (we hope not) the date they quote has absolutely -0- meaning to anyone else.

The USCIS timeline is somewhat more useless than a bicycle is to a fish.

How is it possible for VSC went backwards if they are processing now july filers? I'm just wondering if they stopped process july filers and start processing all unapproved may filers? So confused

Read above. The system is flawed and useless.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

yes def something wrong just look at this:

VSC

I-129

Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker O - Extraordinary ability November 24, 2011

CSC

I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker O - Extraordinary ability 2 Weeks

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.