Bad_Daddy

Lowe's pulls ads from TV show about US Muslims

98 posts in this topic

People here get drunk and sometimes whack their spouses. It happens.

You are disgusting.

Then more power to em. They night clubs and bars are full of guys like me. It's easy. Get home from work, shower up and throw on some clean jeans along with a ton of Old Spice and make sure the boots are shined and the McDonald wrappers are cleaned out of the truck and head on out to the nearest hot spot. Load em up with booze while spinning them around on the dance floor, then lay it on em during a slow dance. Drop one hand on their ####### while giving them a little tongue action on their neck. Then it's "off to the races".

btw if a guy is low on cash, it usually pays off to go for a fat chick...and just about every hot chick out there has a plump friend with her to keep her company.

Not in a million years.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Charity starts at home. I donate money to a muslim women's shelter/organization in my city. As for the rest, I have a family and responsibilities. It's not my job to condemn every thing people in far away lands do :)

Edited by momof1

event.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Oh my God, it's always somebody other than the white man, isn't it?

He admits he's done the same things he accuses the Natives of doing, but insists that it's not the same when he does it. I suppose that's because he's White; it's the only difference.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

The leaders of some Western Countries want to accommodate them, not the people living in said countries.

Then I'm sure you don't have a problem with any of our secular laws in this country and being a devout Muslim I'm sure you have made your voice heard in regards to the crimes being committed against Muslim women in Muslim countries. I mean that is all part of being a "good Muslim" isn't it?

How are you making your voice heard in regard to the crimes against American women being committed in the U.S., and specifically Alaska ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Charity starts at home. I donate money to a muslim women's shelter/organization in my city. As for the rest, I have a family and responsibilities. It's not my job to condemn every thing people in far awayblands do :)

But, if you're Muslim, you're accountable for everything other Muslims do, ya know.

You are disgusting.

####### did that come from? People hit other people...it doesn't mean I do it.

Not in a million years.

Iv'e got more lines than Tom Cruise. I bet I could have you out of your knickers in no time flat.

He admits he's done the same things he accuses the Natives of doing, but insists that it's not the same when he does it. I suppose that's because he's White; it's the only difference.

Nice try but total fail. Natives out in the villages up here get drunk and screw the nearest hole whether the other party agrees to it or not. Usually not I'm guessing, explaining why rape out in the Bush happens in epidemic numbers. It also explains why almost all native villages are "dry villages", meaning no booze allowed. That's where the big bucks from bootlegging come into play.

Going out to a club and having to buy drinks and listen to some gal talk about how their ex was an arsehole, or listen about their kids just to get laid isn't anything like getting drunk and just "taking it" from some gal...and they do just that. Daughters, sisters, you name it. Incest in the bush is off the hook and usually plays right along with rape.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

How are you making your voice heard in regard to the crimes against American women being committed in the U.S., and specifically Alaska ?

I use to do my part. If they were in my bed, then that means they weren't at home getting beat by their ol man.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

####### did that come from? People hit other people...it doesn't mean I do it.

Iv'e got more lines than Tom Cruise. I bet I could have you out of your knickers in no time flat.

Nice try but total fail. Natives out in the villages up here get drunk and screw the nearest hole whether the other party agrees to it or not. Usually not I'm guessing, explaining why rape out in the Bush happens in epidemic numbers. It also explains why almost all native villages are "dry villages", meaning no booze allowed. That's where the big bucks from bootlegging come into play.

Going out to a club and having to buy drinks and listen to some gal talk about how their ex was an arsehole, or listen about their kids just to get laid isn't anything like getting drunk and just "taking it" from some gal...and they do just that. Daughters, sisters, you name it. Incest in the bush is off the hook and usually plays right along with rape.

Now that we've all suffered through your self-righteous indignation about how rape victims are treated (aside from your own victims), I'm sure the time spent here complaining about how women are treated in other countries has moved you to advocacy as a good American to help abused and raped women in Alaska. We'll be waiting for the announcement of your Nobel Peace Prize award toward that end.

I've heard all those bull$hit lines and then some.

It is a lot of fun, though, to lead a Studly Wonderf*ck down the path of expectation only to leave him crying in his beer.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

I've heard all those bull$hit lines and then some.

It is a lot of fun, though, to lead a Studly Wonderf*ck down the path of expectation only to leave him crying in his beer.

I could tell you my intentions before hand you still couldn't stop me from getting you in the sack. I would come back to the table with a Long Island Ice Tea saying the bartender made a mistake and I don't want to have to throw it out. You would slam one of those, and then I would flip the bartender an extra $20 spot to load up all your other drinks...all booze and no mix...just enough to make color is all. Then after a few dances, and the bar closing with no booze stores open I would pull the ol "champagne gag". That's when I whip out a bottle of magnum champagne with a bow on it that I picked up on my way to the club, and I would tell ya that I got it last year for my birthday and that I was waiting for the right moment to pop the cork (always make sure you have the price tag off it first...made that fck up before). Then it's off to somewhere scenic in my truck and after you suck down enough champagne the carbonation pushes all that booze you drank all night right to your head. The next thing you know your throwing your panties at me and leaving foot prints on the inside of my windshield.

I could write a book on this #######...it's too easy.

sigbet.jpg

Is this an argument for Why Me's theory that Muslim people are inherently more violent towards women than "western" people ?

Not at all. It was actually just a question.

Obviously, there was a woman raped and for being raped she spent two years in prison. The only person I'd say is inherently violent towards women would be the person who raped her. And, of course, there is definitely something wrong with a system that would place her in prison for being raped.

My question is simply is the system going to change? You and Sofiyya definitely would know more about this area of the world than I would; so I was just wanting an answer. Is the system going to change and, if so, how long do you think its going to take?

Obviously, there was a woman raped and for being raped she spent two years in prison. The only person I'd say is inherently violent towards women would be the person who raped her. And, of course, there is definitely something wrong with a system that would place her in prison for being raped.

My question is simply is the system going to change? You and Sofiyya definitely would know more about this area of the world than I would; so I was just wanting an answer. Is the system going to change and, if so, how long do you think its going to take?

I'm guessing it goes something like this for them...; Lowes pulling their commercials on a reality TV show on Muslims > Muslim rape victim sitting in prison for two years and then being told she has to marry her attacker in order to get released.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Much of the time when a rape victim is jailed, and this is not a common practice, it's to protect her from her neighbors who may want to do her harm. Their reaction is part of village tribalism, and has nothing to do with religion. It has been so in Christian communities and Jewish communities, as well as among Sikhs and Hindus.

Timeline

I'm guessing it goes something like this for them...; Lowes pulling their commercials on a reality TV show on Muslims > Muslim rape victim sitting in prison for two years and then being told she has to marry her attacker in order to get released.

For you, damning Muslims you don't even know is more important than helping to stem domestic violence in your own community.

You know, Kip, I've seen you off the board to be kind, generous, trusting and someone who doesn't hold a grudge. It's disturbing that you can be such a douche bag here sometimes, making me have to say mean things to you. What's up with that? I'd rather like you :(

For you, damning Muslims you don't even know is more important than helping to stem domestic violence in your own community.

You know, Kip, I've seen you off the board to be kind, generous, trusting and someone who doesn't hold a grudge. It's disturbing that you can be such a douche bag here sometimes, making me have to say mean things to you. What's up with that? I'd rather like you :(

Don't get me wrong, your one of the coolest posters on here. But I have a major hard on against repressive cultures, religions, and cultures...especially when they immigrate to my country and demand changes. That's when I draw the line.

sigbet.jpg