TBoneTX

RUBbette Wives & Housework, si man

891 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Does your RUBbette wife do all of the housework, most of it, some of it, not much of it, or none of it? If not all, then what, and what's the reasoning for the division of labor? Comments, please man, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Does your RUBbette wife do all of the housework, most of it, some of it, not much of it, or none of it? If not all, then what, and what's the reasoning for the division of labor? Comments, please man, si man.

It's 50/50 when we were both working, but since I got on unemployment it's more like 80/20 with me being the 80. Which is right imo seeing how I pretty much do nothing all day but fck off and surf the net. When I go back to work then it will be 50/50 again.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

She doesn't do toilets and she does not do "man's work" Man's work is anything done with a "greasy machine" (lawn mower, chain saw, weedwhacker, etc) or anything which is "heavy lifting" or "dirty" So trash, moving furniture (she will wash the windows but you have to move the sofa out of the way) She does not "fix" anything...man's job. Light bulbs, change furnace filter, unclog toilets, broken handle on the pots and pans, hanging pictures and curtain rods...all man's work.

She does not clean her own rifle! Hoppe's number 9 is not her favortie fragrance. :lol:

Also she would accept assistance on anything but I have to be supervised because men generally cannot do these things properly because it is not in our nature and this knowledge is way above us...except for toilets

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I do most of housework right now, since I'm the one, who is not working. When I start working it's going to be 50/50 with laundry, ironing and doing the dishes - most def. my job :lol:

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

she does everything B-)

but she doesn't pay the bills or drive. She even gets up with me in the am and makes me a lunch and my coffee while I am in the shower...

odjxjv.png

Dina and Craig's timeline:

08-27-2010 Met through a mutual friend

04-17-2011 Married

08-01-2011 AOS Packet sent (I-130,I-485,I-765) via USPS Priority mail

08-03-2011 Package delivered via USPS tracking

08-08-2011 Received Text/Email that all 3 apps were accepted/Checks cashed

09-06-2011 Biometrics Appt. in Philly

09-14-2011 RFE Sent for 485. I forgot to sign one section of the 485

09-21-2011 RFE Mailed back to USCIS

10-14-2011 Card production of EAD ordered

10-17-2011 Interview notice (I-797C) received for 11-16-2011

10-22-2011 EAD Card received

11-16-2011 APPROVED. Card Ordered, Passport Stamped.

I refuse to do housework. If I wanted to do housework I would've stayed single. I darn sure wouldn't have married a foreign chick.

She does not clean her own rifle! Hoppe's number 9 is not her favortie fragrance. :lol:

I don't clean my rifles either. Like my Jeep, they get cleaned when it rains.

she does everything B-)

but she doesn't pay the bills or drive. She even gets up with me in the am and makes me a lunch and my coffee while I am in the shower...

Ah.... newlyweds.

Alright, I'm just joking. I do very little housework when she's extra busy (as in, working more than 20hrs a week) and I clean my rifles once a year or so.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I refuse to do housework. If I wanted to do housework I would've stayed single. I darn sure wouldn't have married a foreign chick.

I don't clean my rifles either. Like my Jeep, they get cleaned when it rains.

Ah.... newlyweds.

Alright, I'm just joking. I do very little housework when she's extra busy (as in, working more than 20hrs a week) and I clean my rifles once a year or so.

#######? You only clean your rifles once a year? Bad..and I mean bad bad and double bad. You should clean your weapon after every time you use it.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

She cleans my rifle too :ph34r:

odjxjv.png

Dina and Craig's timeline:

08-27-2010 Met through a mutual friend

04-17-2011 Married

08-01-2011 AOS Packet sent (I-130,I-485,I-765) via USPS Priority mail

08-03-2011 Package delivered via USPS tracking

08-08-2011 Received Text/Email that all 3 apps were accepted/Checks cashed

09-06-2011 Biometrics Appt. in Philly

09-14-2011 RFE Sent for 485. I forgot to sign one section of the 485

09-21-2011 RFE Mailed back to USCIS

10-14-2011 Card production of EAD ordered

10-17-2011 Interview notice (I-797C) received for 11-16-2011

10-22-2011 EAD Card received

11-16-2011 APPROVED. Card Ordered, Passport Stamped.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

She cleans my rifle gun too :ph34r:

...fixed...

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

...fixed...

:lol:

sigbet.jpg

#######? You only clean your rifles once a year? Bad..and I mean bad bad and double bad. You should clean your weapon after every time you use it.

Why?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Why?

For the same reason you change your oil every X amount of miles. That and it's good habit.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

she does everything B-)

Alla does almost all the cooking and while she does not "pack me a lunch" there is always food there that she cooked which I can take for lunch.

I only cook when I want food she does not cook...tacos, dragon stew, frogmoor stew, bean casseole, etc. Also any kind of Tex-Mex.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I SO saw that coming!

:D

Yah...couldn't resist...

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.