ivantulier

Signing in to NVC online payment

19 posts in this topic

I had recivied my case number and IIN on June 14 and was able to sign in after they gave me my IIN. My wife sent the DS-3032 by email the same day. So I come home and try to go and sign again and it gave me a sign in failed. So my question is are they block it because they are generating a bill? I had already called NVC and gave the same info that had given me and the stated that what I had was correct. So if anyone out their had this issue come up it would greatful to know. :help:

Thanks

I had recivied my case number and IIN on June 14 and was able to sign in after they gave me my IIN. My wife sent the DS-3032 by email the same day. So I come home and try to go and sign again and it gave me a sign in failed. So my question is are they block it because they are generating a bill? I had already called NVC and gave the same info that had given me and the stated that what I had was correct. So if anyone out their had this issue come up it would greatful to know. :help:

Thanks

Filed: Timeline

Thanks

what is IIN?

how u sign in and where u sign in?

what is IIN?

how u sign in and where u sign in?

this is the link to sign in to make your payments to NVC https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Signon.aspx?node=Signon

IIN is your Inovice Id Number

thanks.........

i m LPR waiting for priority date i already got case number ....... can i call NVC to get IIN?

Yes and also your email and the person you are filing for.

hi guyz.. i hve questions... when u get ur noa2. n they send ur casenumber.. you automaticaly to pay the aos??? or u need to wait the nvc to tell u wat u do??

call NVC and check the automatied voice response with your USCIS recipit from your NOA2 just follow the direction on the automatied voice response.

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Thanks

i also received the NVC case number and INN number on same day.. i am just wondering is it ok to email the DS3032 before you make the payment? please let me know ASAP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.