WARREN-IRINA

Just a warning

65 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

International Women's Day 8 March 2011. If you don't want to sleep with an ICEBURG don't forget.

http://internationalwomensday.org/

This is the 100th Anniversary Celebration.

First email 2004-09-05

Visit her in Russia 2009-09-18 to 2009-11-02

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-11

Touch : 2010-08-18

NOA2 :2010-01-13

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing how Iv'e forgotten our wedding anniversary twice now...I guess I'm going to have to make a go of this one and mark it on google calender.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Seeing how Iv'e forgotten our wedding anniversary twice now...I guess I'm going to have to make a go of this one and mark it on google calender.

Yep, seems pretty important to the girls. I got roses ordered.

~Johnny~

Yep, seems pretty important to the girls. I got roses ordered.

Just make sure it's an odd number of roses, and not an even number like a dozen. RUB's have more superstitions than cigon's (gypsy's).

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I've had daily reminders for the last few weeks.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I've had daily reminders for the last few weeks.

Same here...From all of them. Even my 14 year Old Daughter She has been corrupted.

My man better give me some flowers that day...

Ready to be an American woman!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Aw how sweet of you all to remember. (L)

My man better give me some flowers that day...

Mu wife is funny that way. Leonid and I will grab her some cheap bunch of flowers for the table but she will just fall head over heels if I bring her home a bag of gladiola and iris bulbs. She'll even go out and dig the holes and plant them.....

"This way we can grow our own flowers and don't have to cut them and have them die at the table."

(And then get raped in bed that evening!)

FSU women are very practical.....and appreciative!!!

Edited by baron555

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Mu wife is funny that way. Leonid and I will grab her some cheap bunch of flowers for the table but she will just fall head over heels if I bring her home a bag of gladiola and iris bulbs. She'll even go out and dig the holes and plant them.....

"This way we can grow our own flowers and don't have to cut them and have them die at the table."

(And then get raped in bed that evening!)

FSU women are very practical.....and appreciative!!!

My wife has the same mentality. She doesn't like cut flowers because they will die. She doesn't like diamonds or other expensive jewelry because she says it's a waste. Score!!! :thumbs:

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Timeline

My wife has the same mentality. She doesn't like cut flowers because they will die. She doesn't like diamonds or other expensive jewelry because she says it's a waste. Score!!! :thumbs:

Last year she had a decision to make.....big diamond ring and nice Kevlar canoe. She immediately took the canoe.

I got jumped on for that also.!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

International Women's Day 8 March 2011. If you don't want to sleep with an ICEBURG don't forget.

http://internationalwomensday.org/

This is the 100th Anniversary Celebration.

Great warning and post! ROFL!!!

xe4sm4.png

cQuqm4.png

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

This is where the Aerogarden units comes in handy. Fresh flowers year round. You harvest them and they keep on growing.

I've got two of the larger ones. In one I grow fresh herbs for soups and the basil for pizza. Other one has lettuce.

3 Pod

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B0YJH8?ie=UTF8&tag=moncas-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001B0YJH8

41XBYQZ7E8L._SS500_.jpg

7 Pod

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PYF0PG?ie=UTF8&tag=moncas-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000PYF0PG

418S2eggJsL._SS400_.jpg

Timeline

You are pure evil.....I will not show these to my wife. She's on an aquarium kick right now and then we'll have these things all over the house. Stop it, please!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.