JohnSmith2007

Jackson Lee blasts 'demeaning' Pepsi Super Bowl ad

627 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Why didn't you just say "Your mother wears Army boots" to defend Michelle? You still haven't the defended the chick in the thong and if you think I am fat, that says even more about my wife buying power. Thanks.

If the cars had any brains they would refuse to be dragged into walls at high speed. But, as it is, you can just hook them up and drag them. :lol:

Well, see what I did was call you out on your bullsh!t. I wondered aloud whether you were fat or not, and you took it as an attempt to insult you. All the while here saying how calling someone fat is not meant as one; only a 'matter of description. Yet, you immediately took mine as an insult.

Sure, it wasn't my finest post, but it did the job.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Well, see what I did was call you out on your bullsh!t. I wondered aloud whether you were fat or not, and you took it as an attempt to insult you. All the while here saying how calling someone fat is not meant as one; only a 'matter of description. Yet, you immediately took mine as an insult.

:lol:

Lets see. I got YOU to defend Michelle Obama by "making a half hearted attempt at an insult" (you forgot to mention the "halfhearted attempt" part which negates any belief I had that it was an insult at all)

You checked out my photos, thanks. I haven't seen yours

AND expanded a meaningless thread to 12 pages because I called a particular woman fat and demostrated that it is OK to call SOME women fat but not others. NO ONE has defended the brunette in the thong. She is dog food, right? I mean I do not think she is attractive, she has a fat azz, but that's OK , right? :rofl:

Just curious, and perhaps you can answer. Why is it bad to say Michelle is fat and not the other chick AJ posted. Why is OK to insult (if you think it is an insult) that woman and not Michelle Obama? Shouldn't you defend ALL women? It seems that a lot of the repsonses from women range to the "men don't have to be beautiful" theory, but then fail when they only include SOME women.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I surrender. You win. :lol: You are more clever than MC.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Oh, and let's get something else clear; I don't like MO. I don't agree with her or her husband. The funny thing is, in attacking her the ridiculous way you did, you actually proved Cleo's original point. Which is that women are constantly held to some ridiculous standard of beauty, and no matter what accomplishments they may have, they will be reduced down to how they look. Sure, Cleo specified black women, but I happen to think it's prevalent for ALL women.

There's nothing wrong with being perceived as beautiful. But it shouldn't take precedence over their accomplishments and who they are as individuals.

You have every right, however skewed it is, to call MO fat. She's certainly not skinny, but I wouldn't say she's fat, either. I suppose since none of us know her weight, all we can do is give our opinions. But you keep repeating yourself ad nauseum, presumably to annoy the hell out of the women on here, which you seem to loathe. At the end of the day, it's pretty much socially retarded to feel the need to look down upon everyone based on their looks. Couple that with your misogynistic rants towards American women, and I kinda feel bad for you, because you must have been very harshly judged and been so unlucky in love before cashing in your admitted 'inter continental buying power'.

Slow your roll dude. You're happy, in love, married to a woman you wouldn't normally be able to get. No need to spew your toxic bullsh!t all over the boards.

Lets see. I got YOU to defend Michelle Obama by "making a half hearted attempt at an insult" (you forgot to mention the "halfhearted attempt" part which negates any belief I had that it was an insult at all)

You checked out my photos, thanks. I haven't seen yours

AND expanded a meaningless thread to 12 pages because I called a particular woman fat and demostrated that it is OK to call SOME women fat but not others. NO ONE has defended the brunette in the thong. She is dog food, right? I mean I do not think she is attractive, she has a fat azz, but that's OK , right? :rofl:

Just curious, and perhaps you can answer. Why is it bad to say Michelle is fat and not the other chick AJ posted. Why is OK to insult (if you think it is an insult) that woman and not Michelle Obama? Shouldn't you defend ALL women? It seems that a lot of the repsonses from women range to the "men don't have to be beautiful" theory, but then fail when they only include SOME women.

I haven't read the whole thread, nor am I the 'defender of women'. I just scrolled, and if you're calling Kim Kardashian fat, I think that's actually funny, in a pathetic, old man kinda way.

The 'men don't have to be beautiful' theory I've inferred as sarcasm. I think you mean 'US men going to impoverished nations don't need to be beautiful' and I've found that one to be pretty much true.

I mean, look at your avatar. It's not even you. You're identifying with a standard of beauty that's not even your own.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why is OK to insult (if you think it is an insult) that woman and not Michelle Obama?

Because Kim Kardashian makes money by being a sex object - she puts herself out there to be lauded for her beauty, so she is and should be at risk for critiques on it as well. Whereas Michelle Obama's beauty or lack thereof is irrelevant.

That said, personally I think Kim Kardashian is pretty hot and Michelle Obama, not so much. But neither of them are fat.

Timeline

And I just had to look....so NOT what I imagined Gary to look like!

And WHO has unrealistic expectations?

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

And WHO has unrealistic expectations?

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Oh, and let's get something else clear; I don't like MO. I don't agree with her or her husband. The funny thing is, in attacking her the ridiculous way you did, you actually proved Cleo's original point. Which is that women are constantly held to some ridiculous standard of beauty, and no matter what accomplishments they may have, they will be reduced down to how they look. Sure, Cleo specified black women, but I happen to think it's prevalent for ALL women.

There's nothing wrong with being perceived as beautiful. But it shouldn't take precedence over their accomplishments and who they are as individuals.

You have every right, however skewed it is, to call MO fat. She's certainly not skinny, but I wouldn't say she's fat, either. I suppose since none of us know her weight, all we can do is give our opinions. But you keep repeating yourself ad nauseum, presumably to annoy the hell out of the women on here, which you seem to loathe. At the end of the day, it's pretty much socially retarded to feel the need to look down upon everyone based on their looks. Couple that with your misogynistic rants towards American women, and I kinda feel bad for you, because you must have been very harshly judged and been so unlucky in love before cashing in your admitted 'inter continental buying power'.

Slow your roll dude. You're happy, in love, married to a woman you wouldn't normally be able to get. No need to spew your toxic bullsh!t all over the boards.

I haven't read the whole thread, nor am I the 'defender of women'. I just scrolled, and if you're calling Kim Kardashian fat, I think that's actually funny, in a pathetic, old man kinda way.

The 'men don't have to be beautiful' theory I've inferred as sarcasm. I think you mean 'US men going to impoverished nations don't need to be beautiful' and I've found that one to be pretty much true.

I mean, look at your avatar. It's not even you. You're identifying with a standard of beauty that's not even your own.

I conceded MCs point that my opinions are irrellevent and she continued to argue the point. I conceded "you win" and you continue to argue the point. This is just funny! :lol:

The photo AJ posted of the girl in the thong is NOT Kim Kardashian.

And you still haven't explained why it is OK to say some women are fat and not all.

I think the ability of American men to marry beautiful foreign women is a statement of the superficial nature of American women. There is nothing more consistently evident in that phenomenon. American women criticize MEN for being superficial and concerned about looks, but when engaged in a conversation attempt to insult the looks of the men and judge men by their looks rather than what a man can represent for the family. Which is not only superficial, it is selfish. Who wants to marry a superficial, selfish woman who doesn't care if she gets fat?

Gary And Alla

I conceded MCs point that my opinions are irrellevent and she continued to argue the point. I conceded "you win" and you continue to argue the point. This is just funny! :lol:

The photo AJ posted of the girl in the thong is NOT Kim Kardashian.

And you still haven't explained why it is OK to say some women are fat and not all.

I think the ability of American men to marry beautiful foreign women is a statement of the superficial nature of American women. There is nothing more consistently evident in that phenomenon. American women criticize MEN for being superficial and concerned about looks, but when engaged in a conversation attempt to insult the looks of the men and judge men by their looks rather than what a man can represent for the family. Which is not only superficial, it is selfish. Who wants to marry a superficial, selfish woman who doesn't care if she gets fat?

Do you even hear yourself? You sarcastically said 'you win' and then proceeded to actually engage me in a dialogue by asking me q's and continuing the conversation. There's nothing funny about that, and I'm kinda puzzled why you think that's funny.

Whether that was KK or not, she is putting it out there to be judged for her looks. The notion that she's fat is truly so preposterous that I don't even feel the need to comment further than to say if you say that's 'fat', then that says a lot more about you than you may want.

It's funny that you seem to berate American women for being superficial, yet your whole presence in this thread is an homage to superficiality, and disrespect for women. I think the main 'problem' with American women (for those who purposely went overseas) is that American women are empowered enough to not feel the need to 'settle', or even feel the need to be with a man because they HAVE to. Oh, you can dress it all up as wanting a woman with 'old fashioned values' or 'family minded' and you claim that you can't find that nationally. (Which is so funny because look at all the different women here, petitioning for their 'families'.) an American woman who hears of a man making $60k a year is not bowled over, but tell that to someone in a struggling country, and he's the King of Siam.

Betcha a tenner that if you found a not so attractive woman who would actually tend to your every whim, you wouldn't want her. So who's the actual superficial & selfish one?

Everyone is attracted to what (s)he's attracted to; one can have a preference without feeling the need to crush the other into the ground. And men are not exempt from being deemed attractive or not. I'm sorry you seem to take such issue with that, and it must have been very hard for you before Alla. My sympathies (F)

btw, I have no idea what I did to my font, dunno if it's going to come out 'normal' or not...I'm on hubby's mac and I just hit something that's made it go all strange. And I also have to get going to run some errands, so I'll bbl.

Timeline

Do you even hear yourself? You sarcastically said 'you win' and then proceeded to actually engage me in a dialogue by asking me q's and continuing the conversation. There's nothing funny about that, and I'm kinda puzzled why you think that's funny.

Whether that was KK or not, she is putting it out there to be judged for her looks. The notion that she's fat is truly so preposterous that I don't even feel the need to comment further than to say if you say that's 'fat', then that says a lot more about you than you may want.

It's funny that you seem to berate American women for being superficial, yet your whole presence in this thread is an homage to superficiality, and disrespect for women. I think the main 'problem' with American women (for those who purposely went overseas) is that American women are empowered enough to not feel the need to 'settle', or even feel the need to be with a man because they HAVE to. Oh, you can dress it all up as wanting a woman with 'old fashioned values' or 'family minded' and you claim that you can't find that nationally. (Which is so funny because look at all the different women here, petitioning for their 'families'.) an American woman who hears of a man making $60k a year is not bowled over, but tell that to someone in a struggling country, and he's the King of Siam.

Betcha a tenner that if you found a not so attractive woman who would actually tend to your every whim, you wouldn't want her. So who's the actual superficial & selfish one?

Everyone is attracted to what (s)he's attracted to; one can have a preference without feeling the need to crush the other into the ground. And men are not exempt from being deemed attractive or not. I'm sorry you seem to take such issue with that, and it must have been very hard for you before Alla. My sympathies (F)

btw, I have no idea what I did to my font, dunno if it's going to come out 'normal' or not...I'm on hubby's mac and I just hit something that's made it go all strange. And I also have to get going to run some errands, so I'll bbl.

You are the Energizer Happy Bunny! Keeps going and going and going.

Where do I send the $10? You win that one. Attractive woman to tend to desires....unattractive woman to tend to desires. ???? Who WOULD the King of Siam choose?

FYI, I let Alla have her very own computer.

I predict you will be back. BTW, your font looks fine. If you were concerned about looks.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

So what you are saying is that if you were a man from a developing country, say like Ireland, and you married a fat, ugly American woman and moved to, for example, West Virginia that you may not live forever but it would seem that way?

Your font is kind of messed up so I think that is what you are saying, right?

Gary And Alla

Also, why did you take me supposing you were fat to being an insult? You yourself said it's not meant as a pejorative, only a description. You call others fat as a matter of fact, yet you perceive it to be an insult when someone says it to you? Interesting.

Wow, you're good.

I think Kim Kardashian is pretty hot and Michelle Obama, not so much.

What she said.