sowmyak

Medicals from India

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

I had my interview for the green card on Oct 6th. And I had completed my medicals at Appollo hospital in Chennai. And my vaccination documentation worksheet looks like this.

I've had varicella. I received vaccines for tentanus and MMR. The rest have been checked as not appropriate for age and for influenza it was not the flu season.The doctor has then checked vaccine history incomplete but the applicant may be eligile for blanket waiver because vaccination are not not medically appropriate.

Now the interviewing officer said that he cannot approve our case if it says vaccine history incomplete. He said he wasn't aware of what vaccines we needed to take further, but the worksheet should not say vaccine history incompelte!?

It was clearly mentioned that for the rest of the vaccines i was age inappropriate. He said he would send us an RFE and that we would have to go to a civil surgeon. He said everybody whose come on K1 has had this problem. I really just this it is a mistake on his part, but there was no way we could argue with him.

Can you guys tell me what ur vaccination worksheet says and if anybody faced such a problem.

Thanks,

Sowmya

17 Dec - I-129F Sent

21 Dec - NOA1

16 Mar - Touch 1

17 Mar - Touch 2

16 Mar - NOA 2 (No update on the uscis site) (85 days)

19th Mar - Package sent from NVC to Embassy

26th Mar - Chennai Embassy sends Packet 4!

27th Apr - Interview Scheduled APPROVED

17 May - POE at BWI

20 May - Wedding

AOS Journey

15 Jun - Applied for SSN

18 Jun - AOS, EAD, AP Packet Sent.

8 Jul - Package resent correcting the mistakes.

19 Jul - NOA1 notification on email/txt

19 Aug - Biometrics completed in Baltimore at assigned date.

31 Aug - EAD Card Production ordered (Email)

2 Sept - AP Approved (Email)

7 Sept - AP Received.

6 Oct - INTERVIEW! RFE for vaccination record.

8 Nov - USCIS receives completed vaccination record

24 Nov - Email from USCIS sying card production ordered

5 Dec - Green Card in the mail box :)

Thank you VisaJourney.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I also got the same marked vaccination worksheet although I have received all the required vaccines.I think we will have to get another vaccine sheet I-693 from civil surgeon.

This link can help you!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/101202-faqs-forms-i-693-and-ds-3025/page__st__345

Thanks Raj. That was helpful.

17 Dec - I-129F Sent

21 Dec - NOA1

16 Mar - Touch 1

17 Mar - Touch 2

16 Mar - NOA 2 (No update on the uscis site) (85 days)

19th Mar - Package sent from NVC to Embassy

26th Mar - Chennai Embassy sends Packet 4!

27th Apr - Interview Scheduled APPROVED

17 May - POE at BWI

20 May - Wedding

AOS Journey

15 Jun - Applied for SSN

18 Jun - AOS, EAD, AP Packet Sent.

8 Jul - Package resent correcting the mistakes.

19 Jul - NOA1 notification on email/txt

19 Aug - Biometrics completed in Baltimore at assigned date.

31 Aug - EAD Card Production ordered (Email)

2 Sept - AP Approved (Email)

7 Sept - AP Received.

6 Oct - INTERVIEW! RFE for vaccination record.

8 Nov - USCIS receives completed vaccination record

24 Nov - Email from USCIS sying card production ordered

5 Dec - Green Card in the mail box :)

Thank you VisaJourney.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.