Fandango

Very cool deal!

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

If you're so inclined...I think it's a great keepsake!

http://www.wickedcooldeals.com/

Free Picabook Photo Book Ends Today (Aug 31)

By Michelle Hovestadt, on August 31st, 2010

Today is the last day to score this FREE Photo Book ($39.99 value) from Picabook with promo code FREEBK! This is a 20-page 8.5 x 11 size hardcover book. You do need to pay the $8.99 shipping (plus applicable tax); however, that is still a darn good deal for a $40 photo book. I've heard nothing but terrific feeback regarding the quality of these books.

Here are instructions:

1. Enter your email address

2. Click "Submit!" (gray button)

3. Coupon code FREEBK appears on the screen (they also email it to you)

4. Click "Get Started Now" (green button)

5. Click "Launch Picaboo" (black button) to install Picaboo on your computer (they also email you instructions).

6. Start designing your free photo book!

A Wicked Cool Deal! (Thanks, Freebies4Mom!)

Yeah this isn't spam but VJ mods frequently can't tell the difference.

I posted a deal from Etrade a few months ago, to get a certain number of commish free trades with a new account and promo code.

The thread was removed and soon after I got a stern PM from Otto demanding I "explain myself".

I remember one time someone here (I think it was Lucky) posted a deal about restaurant.com where you got a $25 gift card for $2. It worked, and we've used it countless times over. I think we should have a 'member deals' thread where we can give each other the heads up without peeps calling it spam.

Get the book, don't get it...I don't much care.

I posted a deal from Etrade a few months ago, to get a certain number of commish free trades with a new account and promo code.

The thread was removed and soon after I got a stern PM from Otto demanding I "explain myself".

that's just silly, btw.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Come on AJ, you know the mods don't quite grasp the concept of "context". :lol:

I remember one time someone here (I think it was Lucky) posted a deal about restaurant.com where you got a $25 gift card for $2. It worked, and we've used it countless times over. I think we should have a 'member deals' thread where we can give each other the heads up without peeps calling it spam.

Get the book, don't get it...I don't much care.

This could allow spammers to get in, or people who offer deals who get some sort of commission or other tangible benefit from people signing up. I think it's quite fine the way it is, and I think the mods will allow your thread.

I agree, Otto tends to allow his personal opinions to run rampant in his selection of items to object to....

Edited by PhiLandShiR

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

outta curiosity, were you benefiting financially in any way from that post?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I know this deal is expired already but I just wanted to say that I got my album yesterday and it came out really nice.. :thumbs: well besides the fact that even though I had triple checked for mistakes before ordering I still managed to cut off the head of someone in one of the pictures :lol:

I don't think it is worth $40 but for what I paid it was a great deal...

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

I ordered a book and made it the night the deal was expiring, I kinda ran out of time because I had to leave it 3 pages short to get the deal :( But it came out beautiful! I especially love the front and back cover.

I read somewhere they're also doing this promo again, though I'm not sure how long it'll last.

http://www.couponsandfreebiesmom.com/2010/09/picaboo-free-40-photo-book.html

coupon code for free book: 1FBLGB-7W