Marizhell

My Medical in ST Lukes Manila Philippines

25 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I had my medical examinations last Aug 3, 2010 and since medical is for 2 days, Im finally finished with my medical just yesterday, THANKS GOD. Hope this could help my fellow filipinas or kabayan on the medical process:

You have to bring the following:

-passport not just a photocopy

-3 pcs 2 by 2 picture white background

-email confirmation for the schedule of interview (make a 2 copies)

-black pen

-NVC letter showing your Manila case number then you need to photocopy it

I arrived in SLMC around 6:45am and got 195 as my number...so really there are lot of people there. Upon entering the place, you need to show the guard your passport, your NVC letter then they will give you a form to fill up and a number. After a long wait for my number 195, they will check the documents you have, they will also take a photo of you and a finger scanning. Then you need to go to the 5th floor using the elevator and pay the cashier, i pay 9,814.10 then youll go next to the 4th floor then give your receipt to the reception in laboratory, they would extract blood then give you a urine container so youll have your urine sample. Please take note also of your LMP (last mestrual period) Then you'll go to the 3rd floor for xray, need to removes the upper part of your clothes (t-shirt and bra) if yuou have long hair make sure you have a clip and no jewelries since this would affect your xray result. The next would be the 2nd floor for your physical examinations, for the physical examinations, you need to remove evrything including panties and bra (shy here) and attending doctor will ask you lots of questions regarding your health. After that for immunization interview: here please make sure if you got a chicken fox before, try to find a scar and doctor will asked for it then thats the end of the myfirst day around 2:30pm

My next day, I go directly to 2nd floor for immunization, I only got 2 (MMR and for tetanus)Im a medical technologist so I know I have some of the vaccines needed but if you dont have some vaccines, they would give it to you anyway its included in the payments. Then the last part, on the first floor for the releasing wherein they will get your passort and they would only give you your xray copy in a form of CD and a vaccination record and THATS IT!! Goodluck fellow kabayan....wish me luck on my interview this Aug 16 7am

Edited by Marizhell

Hi there,

I had my medical examinations last Aug 3, 2010 and since medical is for 2 days, Im finally finished with my medical just yesterday, THANKS GOD. Hope this could help my fellow filipinas or kabayan on the medical process:

-black pen

I arrived in SLMC around 6:45am and got 195 as my number...so really there are lot of people there. Upon entering the place, you need to show the guard your passport, your NVC letter then they will give you a form to fill up and a number. After a long wait for my number 195, they will check the documents you have, they will also take a photo of you and a finger scanning. Then you need to go to the 5th floor using the elevator and pay the cashier, i pay 9,814.10 then youll go next to the 4th floor then give your receipt to the reception in laboratory, they would extract blood then give you a urine container so youll have your urine sample. Please take note also of your LMP (last mestrual period) Then you'll go to the 3rd floor for xray, need to removes the upper part of your clothes (t-shirt and bra) if yuou have long hair make sure you have a clip and no jewelries since this would affect your xray result. The next would be the 2nd floor for your physical examinations, for the physical examinations, you need to remove evrything including panties and bra (shy here) and attending doctor will ask you lots of questions regarding your health. After that for immunization interview: here please make sure if you got a chicken fox before, try to find a scar and doctor will asked for it then thats the end of the myfirst day around 2:30pm

My next day, I go directly to 2nd floor for immunization, I only got 2 (MMR and for tetanus)Im a medical technologist so I know I have some of the vaccines needed but if you dont have some vaccines, they would give it to you anyway its included in the payments. Then the last part, on the first floor for the releasing wherein they will get your passort and they would only give you your xray copy in a form of CD and a vaccination record and THATS IT!! Goodluck fellow kabayan....wish me luck on my interview this Aug 16 7am

I will copy and paste this info for my fiancee, it will be helpful for her.... good luck with the process and your future life together. Salamat, Dave

I will copy and paste this info for my fiancee, it will be helpful for her.... good luck with the process and your future life together. Salamat, Dave

Welcome!!!! I feel good to help my fellow filipinas!!!! Good luck for both of you too and hope I could get the PINK slip and be with my honey!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Welcome!!!! I feel good to help my fellow filipinas!!!! Good luck for both of you too and hope I could get the PINK slip and be with my honey!!!

sis, i'll take note about that..thanks for the infos..Godbless on your interview...I'm really praying as well that everything will go well for all of us and that we will get approval too!!have a good day.

* K1 Journey

2009-12-09 -met online

2009-23-09 -became a couple(was so happy:)

2010-21-03 -visited Philippines(spent wonderful times together)

2010=27-03 -engaged(Yes!!)

2010-09-04 -went back to US :(

2010-29-04 -Filed I-29F

2010-04-05 -Received NOA1

2010-12-07 -NOA2 approved

2010-18-07 -Received NOA2 hardcopy

2010-26-07 -US Embassy(Manila) received our petition!!..(yahoo!!)

2010-04-08 -HAPPY BDAY MATT!!

2010-18-08 -Medical Exam-PASSED!!..God is so good!!

2010-26-08 -Interview @ USEmbassy- APPROVED( Thank you Lord!)

2010-03-09 -Got my Visa in Hand!!..Yepey..Thank God!!..

2010-17-09 -POE:SFO,CA

2010-23-10 -Wedding @ Springfield, MO

* AOS Journey

2010-07-12 -Filed for AOS & EAD(USPS Express Mail)

2010-08-12 -USCIS received the package

2010-14-12 -Received text & email from USCIS that they accepted our AOS & EAD Application..HAPPY BDAY MARIA!!

2010-20-12 -Got our NOA1 letters in the mail for our I-485 & I-765...A wonderful Christmas gift for us!!

2011-19-01 -Received Biometrics schedule!!

2011-07-02 -Biometrics done!!..thanked God!!

2011-17-03 -AOS Interview..APPROVED!!

2011-24-03 -GREENCARD received!!..it's green indeed!!..lol..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks mariz..i have alreday added u to my facebook friends' list....God bless!

03/30/2010----I-129F sent to Vermont Service Center via USPS

03/31/2010----Received in Vermont- USPS Tracking

04/01/2010----NOA1

04/06/2010----Touched

04/08/2010----NOA1 Hardcopy

06/16/2010----Touched

06/17/2010----RFE (email)

06/18/2010----Touched

06/22/2010----RFE (mailbox)

06/23/2010----send back RFE response to VSC via USPS Express

06/24/2010----VSC received the RFE response - USPS TRACKING

06/28/2010---- Response to RFE received, and case processing has resumed.

06/30/2010----Touched

07/01/2010----Touched

07/20/2010----NOA2 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

07/26/2010----NOA2 Hardcopy Received

07/26/2010----CFO

07/27/2010----NVC send the papers to USEM

07/30/2010----USEM MANILA RECEIVED the package

07/31/2010----Received NVC notification

08/9-10/2010--Medical Exam PASSED!!!

08/24/2010----INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!

09/28/2010----POE -DFW

10/02/2010----WEDDING!!!

AOS

1/11/11......AOS/AP/EAD Filed

1/14/11......NOA1 via text/email received

1/18/11......NOA1 hardcopy received

2/8/11.......Biometrics taken

2/14/11......AOS transfered to CSC

3/9/11.......AP/EAD APPROVED

3/11/11......AOS APPROVED...GC CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

3/18/11......GREENCARD on hand

5/31/11......Driver's License on hand! yippeee!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! where did u stayed? coz i 'll have med this september. thanks

hi you can choose casa bocobo/ cherry blossoms..they're both close to slmec....u can check these sites for room rates -

http://www.cherryblossomshotel.com.ph/

#550 Jorge Bocobo Extension, Ermita, Manila, Philippines

Telephone Numbers: (632) 524-7631 to 36

Fax Number: (632) 522-4172

cbh@cherryblossomshotel.com.ph

http://www.casabocobo.com.ph/

Casa Bocobo Hotel

1000 J. Bocobo Street, Ermita

City of Manila, 1000 Philippines

Trunk Line: (63 2) 526 3783

Fax: (63 2) 526 3784

God bless you!

03/30/2010----I-129F sent to Vermont Service Center via USPS

03/31/2010----Received in Vermont- USPS Tracking

04/01/2010----NOA1

04/06/2010----Touched

04/08/2010----NOA1 Hardcopy

06/16/2010----Touched

06/17/2010----RFE (email)

06/18/2010----Touched

06/22/2010----RFE (mailbox)

06/23/2010----send back RFE response to VSC via USPS Express

06/24/2010----VSC received the RFE response - USPS TRACKING

06/28/2010---- Response to RFE received, and case processing has resumed.

06/30/2010----Touched

07/01/2010----Touched

07/20/2010----NOA2 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

07/26/2010----NOA2 Hardcopy Received

07/26/2010----CFO

07/27/2010----NVC send the papers to USEM

07/30/2010----USEM MANILA RECEIVED the package

07/31/2010----Received NVC notification

08/9-10/2010--Medical Exam PASSED!!!

08/24/2010----INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!

09/28/2010----POE -DFW

10/02/2010----WEDDING!!!

AOS

1/11/11......AOS/AP/EAD Filed

1/14/11......NOA1 via text/email received

1/18/11......NOA1 hardcopy received

2/8/11.......Biometrics taken

2/14/11......AOS transfered to CSC

3/9/11.......AP/EAD APPROVED

3/11/11......AOS APPROVED...GC CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

3/18/11......GREENCARD on hand

5/31/11......Driver's License on hand! yippeee!!!

Hi there,

-black pen

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: tnx for sharing...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Hi there,

-black pen

thank you for sharing!..

i have a question. what if i didn't get chicken fox yet?... they would also give me a vaccination for that?..what about the LMP? meaning i can go to my med.,exam after my menstruation?..

thank you! i will pray for your interview that will goes well and get approved.

Edited by Prot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

Im happy you shared your experiences there in St. Luke , it help and give ideas of what do i do there for medical exam. well anyway yet we are still waiting for our NAO2, i wish you Good Luck for this comimg interview August 16 , and also thats my day birth , God bless u !

hope you pass.

pls. continues to inform post your status is very helpful to us.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

good to hear this one...seem very organize less worries..good luck on your interview

Hi,

Im happy you shared your experiences there in St. Luke , it help and give ideas of what do i do there for medical exam. well anyway yet we are still waiting for our NAO2, i wish you Good Luck for this comimg interview August 16 , and also thats my day birth , God bless u !

hope you pass.

pls. continues to inform post your status is very helpful to us.

hi! where did u stayed? coz i 'll have med this september. thanks

I guess for the Cherry Blossoms, it would be around 1, 600 as the price per day, but there are still around SLMC with much lower price as low as 950. Just note that the medical is good for two days if you dont have any problems with the medical...goodluck and God Bless us

sis, i'll take note about that..thanks for the infos..Godbless on your interview...I'm really praying as well that everything will go well for all of us and that we will get approval too!!have a good day.

OK....goodluck for you too.....May God bless us in our visa journey....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.