Tom and Teaw

Stunned to say the least!!!

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

My fiancee and I were well prepared for Packet 3 when we got email notice that they had received the package from NVC and mailed Packet 3 last week. Having all the forms prepared

and mailed to her so she just had to fill in the Thai parts and sign them, she compiled the documents and mailed them EMS last Sat. the 20th. Tracking it Monday morning their time

the embassy had already signed for it by 9am. She got a call around 10:30 am telling her the interview was Wed, the 24th, two days later and an email was on the way giving the time!!!!

I also received the email as I had put cc to my email address on the DS-2001. The time is 7am.

I am totally amazed that they processed it that fast and set up the interview date just two days after receiving Packet 3. Thankfully we had everything done weeks ago...police report,

medical exam, shots, and I made sure all the continuing relationship information and tax information was there with her before NVC sent the packet. I hope this gives some of you all

hope that yours will go quickly too!!!!

Wow! Now why can't London be like that :)

Congratulations to you both. I hope that the interview and the rest of the process goes smoothly for you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

My fiancee and I were well prepared for Packet 3 when we got email notice that they had received the package from NVC and mailed Packet 3 last week. Having all the forms prepared

and mailed to her so she just had to fill in the Thai parts and sign them, she compiled the documents and mailed them EMS last Sat. the 20th. Tracking it Monday morning their time

the embassy had already signed for it by 9am. She got a call around 10:30 am telling her the interview was Wed, the 24th, two days later and an email was on the way giving the time!!!!

I also received the email as I had put cc to my email address on the DS-2001. The time is 7am.

I am totally amazed that they processed it that fast and set up the interview date just two days after receiving Packet 3. Thankfully we had everything done weeks ago...police report,

medical exam, shots, and I made sure all the continuing relationship information and tax information was there with her before NVC sent the packet. I hope this gives some of you all

So cool! Happy for you both.Good luck and let us know how it all went!

K-1 Visa

11/03/09:I-129F sent to VSC

11/06/09:NOA1

03/02/10:NOA2 !!!

05/24/10:Interview!!-Approved!

POE: 28th June

AOS

07/20/2010: AOS sent

07/21/2010: Received at Chicago Lockbox

07/27/2010:text and email notifications received,cheque cashed!

07/30/2010:NOA1 received for EAD

08/02/2010:NOA1s for AOS/AP received

08/11/2010: AP touched

08/18/2010:I-485 transferred to CSC

08/19/2010:I-485 touched, 08/24: I-485 physically in CSC now,08/25 :I-485 touched

08/27/2010:put in service request with USCIS for Biometrics letter

09/08/2010:AP approved and EAD touched

09/11/2010:AP and EAD touched

09/14/2010:Biometrics walk-in successful (10/01/2010:Original biometrics appt)

09/13/2010:AP last touched

09/14/2010:EAD card production ordered and AOS touched

09/15/2010:EAD and AOS touched

09/20/2010:Received AP in the mail

09/24/2010:EAD in mail

10/13/2010:GC card production ordered

10/14 and 10/15: AOS touched

10/20/2010: GC received- Done with USCIS till June,2012

My humble blog:

http://songbird24.wordpress.com/

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

So cool! Happy for you both.Good luck and let us know how it all went!

Congrats! My NOA2 is taking so long my scheduled wedding date of June 18th is starting to look risky. However, if they work that fast for our interview date there is hope after all! Now just to get the pesky NOA2 out of the way:(

Mike

NOA1 Received at CSC 11-23-09

NOA2 04-21-10

NVC Received 04-28-10 placed under "Administrative Review"

Bangkok Embassy Received Case File 05-24-10

Bangkok Embassy Received Packet3 06-30-10

Received Packet4 Email 08-19-10

Interview Date 09-07-10

Visa Approved!

Arrived in America November 5th, 2010

Married Nov 30th, 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I am totally amazed that they processed it that fast and set up the interview date just two days after receiving Packet 3.

congrats! all the best in the interview :thumbs:

We can all make a difference. Please recycle

por favor no escribas en mayúsculas sostenidas, eso equivale a GRITAR

crazy-cats.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulations, good luck with the interview.

I guess I better start printing out emails, chat log sessions and preparing my I-134. I am not expecting it to be as quick as yours was processed.

Naturalization N-400

Timeline

Congratulations, good luck with the interview.

I guess I better start printing out emails, chat log sessions and preparing my I-134. I am not expecting it to be as quick as yours was processed.

The Thai embassy is super fast right now. My fiancee mailed packet 3 on the 23rd of March and her interview is on the 29th of March. We are rushing to get a few things done right now. She still has MSN chat logs to print out, and her medical is on Friday. Other than that everything else is complete.

PS- She still has yet to receive Packet 3 in the mail.

Edited by T and J

Timeline

The Thai embassy is super fast right now. My fiancee mailed packet 3 on the 23rd of March and her interview is on the 29th of March. We are rushing to get a few things done right now. She still has MSN chat logs to print out, and her medical is on Friday. Other than that everything else is complete.

PS- She still has yet to receive Packet 3 in the mail.

My fiance and I are on the exact same schedule. Submitted March 23 and have an early morning interview on March 29th.

We were also surprised by the speed with which the consulate set up the interview.

How did it go?

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Timeline

We were also surprised by the speed with which the consulate set up the interview.

How did it go?

My fiancee was approved. She got to the Embassy at 6am and was out of the Embassy by 9am. She just picked up her visa today. She also seemed to enjoy her experience at the Embassy. She thought everyone there was very nice.

congrats on the approval!

ROC Timeline

18 NOV 2010 Sent 1.8lb packet to USCIS in Laguna Niguel (day 1)

19 NOV 2010 Package signed for V SEMEGI (day 2)

24 NOV 2010 Package returned because USC didn't sign petition (day 6)

calendar reset

26 NOV 2010 Package sent out again (day 1)

29 NOV 2010 Package signed for by V SEMEGI (day 3)

29 NOV 2010 NOA1 issued (day 3)

03 DEC 2010 Hardcopy of NOA received (day 7)

07 JAN 2011 Successful walk in biometrics (day 42) original date 1 FEB

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

03 MAR 2011 Card received (day 96)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.