Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Aww Nizzy I'm so sorry. I'm glad that she got to hold the baby. I think you have to say hello to be able to say goodbye to your baby. It's one of the toughest things.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Thanks ladies. I have been an emotional mess. I know I should have been stronger but to see her go through this, I was bawling right with her. She decided to hold the baby and it was so heartbreaking to see. It just makes me appreciate being a mom even more. They are going to test the placenta to see what the cause of death was. They are saying it was the umbilical cord but since she suffered a miscarriage before this, they want to make sure. Eman loves his Auntie so much, he was there for the 3d ultrasound and was so excited and asking when she was coming home. When we went to the hospital he was asking if the baby was okay. I don't have a clue how I will explain this to him.

Rest in Peace Zara Ava...you are our little angel...

Awwww, Nizzy - I am so sorry for all you have to deal with. Getting to hold her is a good thing...it will help your cousin with healing. I'm also sad about your miscarriage - what a truly difficult week to have. Peace be with you.

(L), Staashi

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I have an acquaintance from my school days that recently went through similar, lost her baby at around 6 months. :( Also a bunch of people I know are getting gallbladder surgery! One who had a baby in Jan, the same girl who lost her baby is also having her gallbladder removed today(so much going on with her), and another friend!

Edited by chri'stina

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I felt so bad on mother's day when my mom called me. I totally forgot about her. I forgot mother's day is not a day about me, it's about my mom too. I'm such a terrible daughter.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

I felt so bad on mother's day when my mom called me. I totally forgot about her. I forgot mother's day is not a day about me, it's about my mom too. I'm such a terrible daughter.

yeah! :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi there Revenesque :)

My SO lives in Everett. We are flying over there in 12 days time and spending 2 months with him, can't wait! I would like to visit Vancouver while I'm over this time round.

I live in Vancouver, hubby lives in Seattle. We both got clearance to move to each other's country but our work (and healthcare system) is keeping us in our place. :( Thus, the regular commuting to downtown Seattle where he lives. Drop me a line if you want to meetup for coffee. I'd love to show you around, either in Seattle or Vancouver.

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

Timeline

yeah! :ranting:

you're not supposed to say yes, you're supposed to say ''no, honey, you're not a bad daughter''. :P

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

you're not supposed to say yes, you're supposed to say ''no, honey, you're not a bad daughter''. :P

dangit, i musta missed that in the instructions! :reading:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

i'll buy u a ''how to be a sensitive husband'' book.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

i'll buy u a ''how to be a sensitive husband'' book.

:crying:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Nizzy@ (F) So sorry

Something crazy happened to me this week, I went to do laundry with Sof as always and when I turned around to pick up some clothes from the machine a lady picked up my baby from the stroller, I turned to check on Sof and she wasn't on the stroller :help: I freaked out!!!!,and then I see this lady holding Sofia,#######!!!!!!! I was so upset,nervous that just yelled at the lady and took my baby away from her, what's wrong with people? I learned my lesson ladies, trust me, I almost had a heart attack!

We went to pick up Sofia's walking shoes from Stride Rite, great prices from the outlet and Carter's too, they are on super sale!

sofsmile-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Vi: That happened to me too at Walmart once. That lady just came over and picked up allie from the cart. I usually don't have a problem with people touching my kids but that was a bit much. I yelled at that lady too and I guess I was being rude telling her to leave Allie in the cart but I don't wnat anyone taking them without my permission. I can totally understand why you were nervous. There's just too much going on out there nowadays and too many scary stories you hear in the news.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Declan had his 2 year checkup on Friday. The doctor said he "chunked up" because he is now in the 61% for weight, a whopping 29.75 pounds. Made me laugh that the doctor described it as chunking up, because I still have to buy adjustable waist pants for my skinny boy, otherwise he looks like a gangsta with saggy pants and his diaper showing :lol:

Height is 97%, as always. He is 37 inches tall.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

I live in Vancouver, hubby lives in Seattle. We both got clearance to move to each other's country but our work (and healthcare system) is keeping us in our place. :( Thus, the regular commuting to downtown Seattle where he lives. Drop me a line if you want to meetup for coffee. I'd love to show you around, either in Seattle or Vancouver.

Hey Revenesque ... that sucks about the healthcare :( ... I hope you guys can eventually sort that out. I guess you are both lucky that you live not too far from each other. Thankyou so much for your generous offer, I would love to meet you for that coffee!

Nizzy@ (F) So sorry

Something crazy happened to me this week, I went to do laundry with Sof as always and when I turned around to pick up some clothes from the machine a lady picked up my baby from the stroller, I turned to check on Sof and she wasn't on the stroller :help: I freaked out!!!!,and then I see this lady holding Sofia,#######!!!!!!! I was so upset,nervous that just yelled at the lady and took my baby away from her, what's wrong with people? I learned my lesson ladies, trust me, I almost had a heart attack!

We went to pick up Sofia's walking shoes from Stride Rite, great prices from the outlet and Carter's too, they are on super sale!

Vi that is horrible :( I can totally understand your reaction, I'm sure I would have done the same! ... I don't understand what it is with some of these people. I had one old woman start poking and prodding my baby while he was in his pram. I was paying for something at the register and noticed her doing it out of the corner of my eye. I was so shocked, I was stuck for words! And that is really unlike me lol. I am more prepared now, in case it happens again.

Declan had his 2 year checkup on Friday. The doctor said he "chunked up" because he is now in the 61% for weight, a whopping 29.75 pounds. Made me laugh that the doctor described it as chunking up, because I still have to buy adjustable waist pants for my skinny boy, otherwise he looks like a gangsta with saggy pants and his diaper showing :lol:

Height is 97%, as always. He is 37 inches tall.

*Chunked up* ... too cute lol. Sounds like Declan is growing nicely Autumnchik :)

family2.jpg

PFvGp11.png

Filed: Timeline

#######??? That is insane with the randomness of strangers picking up your babies!!! My brain can barely process it, and I'm sat at home listening to a story....I have no clue how I'd react if it happened to me.

Nizzy, I am :( about your cousin. I said a prayer for her.

It also got me back on my worry about my baby, tho all accounts thus far are good! We go today for another ultrasound to measure the baby's heart. Fingers crossed for us, ladies! (l_