jeannineabdouh

what if my husband were to come here without a visa?

55 posts in this topic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
They wouldn't even let him pass a certain point at the airport in the Casablanca You will get your visa, I know it seems like it's might not ever happen but it will. It's better to do things the legal way so that the two of you can have a good life together. Besides you would never want your husband to come here without proper paper work because if he is cought he could get a life time ban, ALLAH have mercy you would never want that to happen.

i know but im here desperate hes deperate just really trying to find alternate routes you know i just sent in another filled out aos and i know i dont make enough now according their poverty limits so really i dont know what to do ...i dont know anyone that will co sponsor..so i feel as im at a dead end

Stop trying to circumvent immigration laws! do it the right way. It's pepole like you who make it hard for the ones like us...We have to pay so do you!

why get on my butt im not making ANY HARDER FOR YOU THEN YOU ARE FOR YOURSELF DON'T GO AND JUDGE ME FOR MY DECISIONS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T POST ...AND BY THE WAY I HAVE PAID FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME .....PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN FORUMS LIKE THIS I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER NOT PUT THEM DOWN

:thumbs::thumbs: Jeannine you are so much bigger then small minded people, and I would not give anybody that has anything negative to say a second thought. Hopefully we will get some responses from other people that went through this process in Morocco.

THANK YOU AND YOUR RIGHT THEY ARE NOT WORTH AN OUNCE OF ENERGY ...AND INSHALLAH IM PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE YOU HAVE BEEN SO AWESOME TO ME AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

event.png

They wouldn't even let him pass a certain point at the airport in the Casablanca You will get your visa, I know it seems like it's might not ever happen but it will. It's better to do things the legal way so that the two of you can have a good life together. Besides you would never want your husband to come here without proper paper work because if he is cought he could get a life time ban, ALLAH have mercy you would never want that to happen.

i know but im here desperate hes deperate just really trying to find alternate routes you know i just sent in another filled out aos and i know i dont make enough now according their poverty limits so really i dont know what to do ...i dont know anyone that will co sponsor..so i feel as im at a dead end

Stop trying to circumvent immigration laws! do it the right way. It's pepole like you who make it hard for the ones like us...We have to pay so do you!

why get on my butt im not making ANY HARDER FOR YOU THEN YOU ARE FOR YOURSELF DON'T GO AND JUDGE ME FOR MY DECISIONS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T POST ...AND BY THE WAY I HAVE PAID FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME .....PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN FORUMS LIKE THIS I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER NOT PUT THEM DOWN

Your decisions to try and circumvent the law is wrong "hes deperate just really trying to find alternate routes" If you dont like the truth tuff luck. Pepole like you looking fo a short cut are the one's that dont belong in the forum Maybe this will help go move to where he lives, there now that was a nice helpful tip.

IM NOT TRYING TO CIRCUMVENT ANYTHING,JUST TRYING TO FIND ALTERNATE ROUTES...YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME.....AND IM HERE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE TO BRING OUR LOVED ONES HOME...DONT BAG ON ME ......I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOTTEN PASSED THE AOS POVERTY LINES AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION IM SCARED TO DEATH SO TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE TO SOMEONE WHO WILL LISTEN ....AND THERES ALWAYS ALTERNATIVES TO EVERYTHING ...LIKE I SAID IM SCARED TO DEATH AND I HAVE NO ALTERNATE TO MOVE THERE AS I HAVE A SPECIAL NEEDS SON .SO ALL CASES ARE DIFFERENT

What makes you think there are alternate routes you have to meet the AOS at some piont. No way around it!

THEN I WILL WAIT FOR THE DECISON....DOES THAT SATISFY YOU I WILL WAIT ..AND THANKS FOR THE NEGATIVITY THAT REALLY BOOSTS MY SPIRITS

I'm not the one you have to satisfy it is USCIS You perception of what you want to hear and the truth is very cloudy no one is to blame for your lack of Preparedness.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Timeline

Your decisions to try and circumvent the law is wrong "hes deperate just really trying to find alternate routes" If you dont like the truth tuff luck. Pepole like you looking fo a short cut are the one's that dont belong in the forum Maybe this will help go move to where he lives, there now that was a nice helpful tip.

IM NOT TRYING TO CIRCUMVENT ANYTHING,JUST TRYING TO FIND ALTERNATE ROUTES...YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME.....AND IM HERE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE TO BRING OUR LOVED ONES HOME...DONT BAG ON ME ......I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOTTEN PASSED THE AOS POVERTY LINES AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION IM SCARED TO DEATH SO TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE TO SOMEONE WHO WILL LISTEN ....AND THERES ALWAYS ALTERNATIVES TO EVERYTHING ...LIKE I SAID IM SCARED TO DEATH AND I HAVE NO ALTERNATE TO MOVE THERE AS I HAVE A SPECIAL NEEDS SON .SO ALL CASES ARE DIFFERENT

What makes you think there are alternate routes you have to meet the AOS at some piont. No way around it!

THEN I WILL WAIT FOR THE DECISON....DOES THAT SATISFY YOU I WILL WAIT ..AND THANKS FOR THE NEGATIVITY THAT REALLY BOOSTS MY SPIRITS

I'm not the one you have to satisfy it is USCIS You perception of what you want to hear and the truth is very cloudy no one is to blame for your lack of Preparedness.

WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT DUDE......I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOUR NEGATIVITY.....YOUR NOT WORTH IT

event.png

Timeline
So since when did alternate start meaning illegal? I think she was just askin if there is any other way they can be together. Plain and simple.

THANK YOU HIS EXPLAINATION IS ALL WRONG AND THANK YOU AGAIN

event.png

Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs: Jeannine you are so much bigger then small minded people, and I would not give anybody that has anything negative to say a second thought. Hopefully we will get some responses from other people that went through this process in Morocco.

THANK YOU AND YOUR RIGHT THEY ARE NOT WORTH AN OUNCE OF ENERGY ...AND INSHALLAH IM PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE YOU HAVE BEEN SO AWESOME TO ME AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

Anytime my Sister. Also we might want to keep it in mind that certain countries really want to make sure that the men can financially support there spouse or fiance's exspecially when the country that they are comming from is known for the females being Prostitutes. So Jeannine look at going the K3 route.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Timeline

Anytime my Sister. Also we might want to keep it in mind that certain countries really want to make sure that the men can financially support there spouse or fiance's exspecially when the country that they are comming from is known for the females being Prostitutes. So Jeannine look at going the K3 route.

OK I WILL TAKE A LOOK INTO IT THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN

event.png

Timeline

OK I WILL TAKE A LOOK INTO IT THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN

You are welcome, you do have supporters on here.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah I can see that being an issue too....

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
im wondering what would happen if my husband came from morocco without a visa would he get a tempory one would they let him in the country here..im just curious what would happen please let me know at this point we are both desperate.... i know but im here desperate hes deperate just really trying to find alternate routes... why get on my butt im not making ANY HARDER FOR YOU THEN YOU ARE FOR YOURSELF DON'T GO AND JUDGE ME FOR MY DECISIONS... PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN FORUMS LIKE THIS I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER...

What you are looking for is a way around the visa laws. You are desperate and will try anything, including him coming without a visa. THIS IS VISAJOURNEY, not DESPERATE TO GET AROUND VISA LAWS JOURNEY. Why get on your butt? Because you come on the site stating that you want to avoid doing what everyone here is doing, legal means. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN FORUMS LIKE THIS. People like you DO MAKE IT HARDER FOR PEOPLE LIKE US who follow proper channels. You are truly delusional if you think you will get support for some cockeyed scheme evading a visa on this website. Best of luck to you two doing it the legal way, bad luck to you both if you do it illegally.

:angry:

moving right along

Timeline
im wondering what would happen if my husband came from morocco without a visa would he get a tempory one would they let him in the country here..im just curious what would happen please let me know at this point we are both desperate.... i know but im here desperate hes deperate just really trying to find alternate routes... why get on my butt im not making ANY HARDER FOR YOU THEN YOU ARE FOR YOURSELF DON'T GO AND JUDGE ME FOR MY DECISIONS... PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN FORUMS LIKE THIS I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER...

What you are looking for is a way around the visa laws. You are desperate and will try anything, including him coming without a visa. THIS IS VISAJOURNEY, not DESPERATE TO GET AROUND VISA LAWS JOURNEY. Why get on your butt? Because you come on the site stating that you want to avoid doing what everyone here is doing, legal means. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG IN FORUMS LIKE THIS. People like you DO MAKE IT HARDER FOR PEOPLE LIKE US who follow proper channels. You are truly delusional if you think you will get support for some cockeyed scheme evading a visa on this website. Best of luck to you two doing it the legal way, bad luck to you both if you do it illegally.

:angry:

So is the key word for illegal desperate? Why don't people stop lookin into it like its negative. The person just asked if he did come can he get a visa..the person was curious. My gosh..I am an American and I am not worried about it messing with my case one bit or even making it harder.

Timeline
The person just asked if he did come can he get a visa...
Wrong, she said she was looking for alternate routes and for him to come without a visa. I don't know why that is so hard to understand. VISAJOURNEY... Get a visa then come. Pretty elementary.

Petitioners First Name: jeannine arrigoni

Beneficiaries First Name: Hicham Abdouh

K-3 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

Marriage : 2008-04-08

I-130 Sent : 2009-02-05

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-02-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-20

NVC Received : 2009-04-28

------ she might want to update her timeline too.

moving right along

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Actually (and please stop with the all caps) there's no reason to go off on the poster, jeannine. You are suggesting finding a way for your husband to come here without a visa. That would be wrong. And illegal. I don't think the poster was putting you down, but merely asking you to realize that suggesting for others to help you find a way to circumvent the system that everyone on VJ is using, is well, offensive.

I am sure there's a way for you to get a 2nd job to prove above the poverty lines. How about your assets? Can you use those? Is your husband able to help you pay for things or perhaps send you money to put in savings? Is there anyone you can find to co-sponsor?

It's frustrating and difficult, but it doesn't help to 'yell' at someone who gets angry when you post comments about wanting to get around the visa situation.

I really hope you aren't implying something about the poster who disagreed with the OP, and whose SO is from the Philippines. Because if you are, that's pretty low.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline
The person just asked if he did come can he get a visa...
Wrong, she said she was looking for alternate routes and for him to come without a visa. I don't know why that is so hard to understand. VISAJOURNEY... Get a visa then come. Pretty elementary.

Petitioners First Name: jeannine arrigoni

Beneficiaries First Name: Hicham Abdouh

K-3 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

Marriage : 2008-04-08

I-130 Sent : 2009-02-05

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-02-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-20

NVC Received : 2009-04-28

------ she might want to update her timeline too.

You wanna tell me how that makes it illegal? And you wanna tell me why she asked if he can get a visa on the POE? You also want to tell me why again this is visajourney since it is so elementry? Listen, she was asking if he came can he get a visa when he arrives. This is visajourney and as far as I have read there has been ppl talkin about babies and what they did on a Sunday afternoon. So I think that gives her the right to ask..Ok Watson..

Timeline
So is the key word for illegal desperate? Why don't people stop lookin into it like its negative. The person just asked if he did come can he get a visa..the person was curious. My gosh..I am an American and I am not worried about it messing with my case one bit or even making it harder.
BTW if you think that illegal immigration does not adversely affect legal immigration then perhaps you are naive. You may want to read legal briefs on immigration law because it is mostly created because in reponse to illegals. IMO, any mention of illegal means should be immediately met with a member ban. And yes, entering the USA without a visa is illegal from Morroco and this person, who filed just this past February is just a little stircrazy.

moving right along

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.