SanDan

Scandinavians

4,816 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Well fingers crossed for you! Even with the date you have (26/5) a late june move is not impossible as long as the issuing of the visa doesnt take too long and you can find a good flight!

No I'm sure we can still move by the end of June unless something goes wrong of course.

But would really like to have the interview over before that :) But can't complain got this date and there were 2 left on the same date that was gone the next day and the next available is June 9th and June 16th now so then we couldn't have made it for a June move.

Timeline

We are planning on moving late June then my boy will almost be done with school here and we'll have time to settle and get all the stuff done before he starts school on August 8th :)

Speaking from experience, moving and starting school right away is hard. I hope the transition is easier for him.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Speaking from experience, moving and starting school right away is hard. I hope the transition is easier for him.

Yes that's why I want to move late June so he has some time before he starts there. We are going to visit the school and talk to them when we get there so he can see it and they have a second language teacher attached to him the first year so he can get some support :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

No I'm sure we can still move by the end of June unless something goes wrong of course.

But would really like to have the interview over before that :) But can't complain got this date and there were 2 left on the same date that was gone the next day and the next available is June 9th and June 16th now so then we couldn't have made it for a June move.

Wow the dates are really disappearing fast!! Come on now NVC, spit out some case numbers!!

Timeline

Wow the dates are really disappearing fast!! Come on now NVC, spit out some case numbers!!

Yeah there are 5 available spots on the Thursdays.

Hope you get it soon and then the checklist so you can book :)

Timeline

Yeah there are 5 available spots on the Thursdays.

Hope you get it soon and then the checklist so you can book :)

Yeah, thank you, I hope so too! Hopefully we´ll get some news this week or the next! :)

Timeline

Yes I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you! Hope you´ll be able to catch an earlier appointment!

It will feel real good when all this is over!

Timeline

Thank you! Hope you´ll be able to catch an earlier appointment!

It will feel real good when all this is over!

Me too! Can't wait to see him at the airport and don't have to say goodbye anymore like all the other times. (And I cry like a baby LOL)

Timeline

Me too! Can't wait to see him at the airport and don't have to say goodbye anymore like all the other times. (And I cry like a baby LOL)

Oh yeah me too. Going through security all sobbing and with puffy eyes is something Im NOT gonna miss. Those airport goodbyes are the worst!

Timeline

Oh yeah me too. Going through security all sobbing and with puffy eyes is something Im NOT gonna miss. Those airport goodbyes are the worst!

Yes all people stair at me LOL and my boy keeps saying stop mommy! ...

Timeline

Yes all people stair at me LOL and my boy keeps saying stop mommy! ...

haha thats funny. I know the feeling though.. Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, that will soon all be in the past. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

A'n'L ....

Good luck on your interview today!!! :D

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to be done and approved!

It was overall a really nice experience, nothing a VJ regular should worry about :-D

I posted my review (it's raining in Stockholm today, so nothing else to do), and will happily answer any questions anyone might have :-)

If it isn't difficult, it isn't worth it.

K1 process

9/24/15: I129f sent

9/30/15: NOA1

11/2/15: NOA2

Delayed processing due to work

3/15/16: Medical

4/28/16: Interview (approved)

Delayed entry due to work

8/12/16: POE Detroit

9/4/16: Wedding!

AOS process:

9/9/16: I485/I131/I765 sent

9/14/16: Received 3xNOAs by text/e-mail (day 2)

9/14-18/16: Received 3xpaper NOAs 

9/23/16: Received biometrics appointment letter (day 11)

10/3/16: Biometrics appointment (day 19)

11/4/16: EAD+AP approved (day 53)

11/16/16: EAD status changed to card shipped (day 65)

11/17/16: EAD/AP combo card received (day 66)

12/30/16: Notice of interview scheduled (day 109)

2/1/17: AOS interview (day 142) - APPROVED

2/8/17: GC received (day 150)

ROC process:

11/3/2018: ROC window opens

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.