Morning Sunshine

Dust Collectors Spreadsheet

190 posts in this topic

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Please start talking here everyone! Any updates? This spreadsheet is for VSC and CSC. Anyone want to be added or updated?

Here is the updated sheet: http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/samir....ourney-timeline

If you all have any updates then please message us. Thank you.

P.S.: If you want to be added then feel free to message us as well.

This was the previous thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2355416

"Dust collectors"-let's pray our files stop collecting dust and we get some approvals as soon as possible.

Please start talking here everyone! Any updates? This spreadsheet is for VSC and CSC. Anyone want to be added or updated?

Here is the updated sheet: http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/samir....ourney-timeline

If you all have any updates then please message us. Thank you.

P.S.: If you want to be added then feel free to message us as well.

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hopefully after the 7th, they will blow the dust off of ours. It will mark the 6 month date. I tried to call on friday and say that our case was outside processing times and the guy told me that we werent yet. lol I knew that but hey!

So i told him i would be calling back in 7 days and he said they would do a service request(i think thats what he called it) and that they would be able to tell me why im outside processing times. I asked him what that meant exactly. He said that they would really look at our case and try to get it adjudicated asap since we would be out of the processing time.

Pray for us next week :)

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Well, we just hit our 3 month mark. I called USCIS because I ever got a hardcopy NOA1 for my I-129F and the guy says "they are working on the case". Why did he say that? They are not really doing that. Are they gettin paid to tell us false info just to get our hopes up? Did they tell you all that too? Anyway he says I need to print my NOA1 off the net. Is this sufficient for the interview?

I will pray for you Lisa. I hope they will give you some good news by the end of the week or early next week. Good luck to you. I am tired of being a dust collector too but only 3 months into it I can not complain, however I will 3 months later. I mean we all have a right to be mad when people are getting approved at CSC in small amounts of time. It is really frustrating. To top it oof, I congratulate them and it seems like they have no compassion for the rest of us. Many are humble enough to write you and say thank you congratulating me while others just act like you have said nothing.

Oh by the way Lisa, did you ever add the couple: Shahnila and Shiraz to the spreadsheet? I do not know how to squeeze people into the timeline. How do you do that? I tried and was not successful. If you can do that it'd be great as her timeline is similar to my own and her spouse is from the sasme country as mine.

Don't forget to update me on you and your dh's process. I am sure it wont be long. You are 3 months ahead of me so if you do not get approved in the timeframe, I am going to start worrying about myself when I get to the same point yuo are at.

Everyone else here good luck to you too. I know many of us have to wait because we are married to spouses from countries on "the list" so let's all join hands in prayer and let's hope for the best. God is powerful and all knowing. Good luck to all of us and may we all be able to throw a big party soon when we hear some good news! :thumbs:

Hopefully after the 7th, they will blow the dust off of ours. It will mark the 6 month date. I tried to call on friday and say that our case was outside processing times and the guy told me that we werent yet. lol I knew that but hey!

So i told him i would be calling back in 7 days and he said they would do a service request(i think thats what he called it) and that they would be able to tell me why im outside processing times. I asked him what that meant exactly. He said that they would really look at our case and try to get it adjudicated asap since we would be out of the processing time.

Pray for us next week :)

Lisa

No Updates, we have been waiting for PACKET 4 for a month now!!!

It is frustrating!!

Oh, ok What does it mean when people receive packet 3 ad have no update since June? One couple got packet 3 in June and no updates yet on the timeline. Is everything ok?

There was good news at three of the VJ couples' interviews so the sheet has been updated to reflect the updates for those couples.

http://sheet.zoho.com/public/samir.mahitab...ourney-timeline

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Did u add me to the spreadsheet? Also any plans on going to pk?

AOS

I-485, I-765

Mailed: 10/16/2009

Package delivered: 10/18/2009

NOA1s Received: 10/27/2009

Check cashed: 10/27/2009

Biometrics Letter Received (I485 and I765): 11/02/2009

Biometrics Appointment: 11/16/2009

Biometric Completed: 11/16/2009

I-485 -->Touched: 11/17/2009

I-765--> Touched 11/17/09, 12/08/09, 12/29/09

I-765--> EAD Approved! Card production ordered 12/29/09

EAD--> Received: 01/07/2010

I-485 Interview NOA 02/01/10

I-485 Interview 03/02/10

I-485--> Card in production 03/31/10

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Did u add me to the spreadsheet? Also any plans on going to pk?

Added last night :)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm a dust collector but not a K3 - do i count? :) I hear that our misery loves company.

Tony and Mary

02/29/2008 - NOA1

04/28/2008 - Touched

09/02/2008 - Letter to Ombudsman #1

10/20/2008 - reply from Ombudsman #1 "review is still in process"

10/27/2008 - Letter to Ombudsman #2 "what does that mean?"

11/14/2008 - USCIS takes service request - finally something!

11/21/2008 - USCIS service request reply - "awaiting info from another office"

11/24/2008 - reply from Ombudsman #2 "case is actively being worked"

12/13/2008 - Letter to Ombudsman #3 "what part of the process is the hold up?" Copy to Senator/chief USCIS COPS

12/15/2008 - Letter to Senator #1 "Help" w/copies of SR and Omb letters

12/19/2008 - Senator response - "USCIS says pending because of the security checks"

11/24/2008 - Touched

12/24/2008 - email RFE coming

12/29/2008 - RFE arrived more photo and another copy of my BC (why wait til now to ask?)

12/30/2008 - Touched

12/30/2008 - Sent reply to RFE

1/05/2009 - Touched

1/05/2009 - Email from USCIS verifying receipt of RFE

2/03/2009 - NOA2 Finally!!

2/24/2009 - Packet 3 from manila

3/09/2009 - Medical

3/18/2009 - Interview

4/03/2009 - VISA

4/09/2009 - Arrival in Atlanta!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

B)-->

QUOTE(Tony B @ Nov 4 2008, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a dust collector but not a K3 - do i count? :) I hear that our misery loves company.

Hey please add me and my hubby:

Jamshed and Maisoora

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-130 Sent : 2008-07-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-08-07

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-19

♫ "My husband's love is the music of my heart" ♫

B)-->

QUOTE(Tony B @ Nov 4 2008, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, we will add you!

Also, add these Lisa: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=56351

and Love birds!

So add: Tony B, Lovebirds and SweetMeli. Thank you.

Any updates Lisa?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.