♥JP♥

Jackie needs your help!

60 posts in this topic

Ok everyone, Jackie needs a new screen name. I noticed the other day that she still has that #@#$@#$# name as part of her screen name and I mentioned it to her and she was thrilled with the idea of getting a new screen name! But she wants our help, she needs some suggestions....

I suggest:

Just_Jackie (If you like will and grace, you will know what I mean)

C'mon ladies and gents, we need your help getting Jackie liberated from her old screen name! :dance::dance::dance:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hmmmm Jackie is one of the sweetest ladies i know.....so its gotta be something that shows that..............hmmm ill hafta think about it

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

rising_phoenix

For many reasons this fits Jackie. She is strong and no matter what comes to knock her down she can get up again. This is the definition I found...you will see why it fits her:

"Phoenix

by Micha F. Lindemans

In ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology, the phoenix is a mythical bird and associated with the Egyptian sun-god Re and the Greek Phoibos (Apollo). According to the Greeks the bird lives in Arabia, nearby a cool well. Each morning at dawn, it would bathe in the water and sing such a beautiful song, that the sun-god stops his chariot to listen. There exists only one phoenix at the time.

When it felt its death approaching (every 500 or 1461 years), it would build a nest of aromatic wood and set it on fire, and was consumed by the flames. When it was burned, a new phoenix sprang forth from the pyre. It then embalmed the ashes of its predecessor in an egg of myrrh and flew with it to Heliopolis ("city of the sun"). There it would deposit the egg on the altar of the sun god.

In Egypt is was usually depicted as a heron, but in the classic literature as a peacock, or an eagle. The phoenix symbolizes immortality, resurrection, and life after death. In that aspect it was often placed on sarcophagi. It is associated with the Egyptian Benu, the Garuda of the Hindus, and the Chinese Feng-huang.

Judaic lore mentions that the phoenix achieved its unique status as an immortal bird because it refrained from bothering the overburdened Noah during the Flood voyage (Sanh. 108b). "

Need I say more.....

rising_phoenix says who she is, her strengths, her ability to resurrect herself after a horrible incident, and that no matter what happened, she isn't afraid to go on and live her life. Only one can exsist at a time...representing Jackie's uniqueness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I love just jackie

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Rising phoenix is a great one! :thumbs: There is a member named RisenPhoenix, but she will still be unique.

couple more:

sobrevivir = to survive in spanish

no llores por mi = don't cry for me in spanish

irresistible (same in spanish & english)

irreplaceable

beentheredonethat

Marco fan

Jackie-tastic! (like Jenn! hehehee only, Fantastic!!!)

sweetJay

takemyhand (because of her supportive nature)

Does anybody know some of Jackie's favorites?

Colors, songs, groups (besides Marco Antonio) , cars, movies, etc.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Since most of us look to her for support, knowledge, and guidance, she is sort of our "First Lady" of vj. Why not, Jackie-O' ? LOL

But, I like Just_Jackie, and beentheredonethat also.

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Since most of us look to her for support, knowledge, and guidance, she is sort of our "First Lady" of vj. Why not, Jackie-O' ? LOL

But, I like Just_Jackie, and beentheredonethat also.

Oh I love that! Jackie O! Thats my favorite, next to mine. :innocent: I think keeping her name in the screen name is a good idea. :thumbs:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just_Jackie (If you like will and grace, you will know what I mean)

that one i like. she's a nice lady :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

i like Jackie-O :)

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Durriya- it means pearl. The lovliest of which are borne out of the ugliest of oysters.

But I like the other choices mentioned, too. Im leaning towards Phoenix, of those.

Filed: Timeline

Oh my, I am touched by your suggestions, and with a new screen name, I might as well stick around here. Every time I try to leave, someone has an interview. So as long as you all are hanging around, I will too.

Am contemplating my new VJ name and will announce it in Thursdays daily thread.

Jackie (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.