22 posts in this topic

With my interview only 3 weeks away my attention has turned to ensuring I have everything needed.

After reading the I-797 NOA which informed me of the interview and checking through various threads on VJ it appears there is still enough confusion about some of the terminology to possibly require a pinned thread. People are constantly asking 'do I need to bring XXX' or ' they ask us to bring XXX, what does this mean?'

I have included below every item requested and would be like ideally to get a definitive answer as to what is acceptable for each and whether some of these items duplicates others.

Once the answers are combined a single new post for pinning (if the community deems it necessary) which includes all information in relation to each item. This could then be a definitive checklist for future applicants.

1. If your eligibility is based on your marriage, your husband or wife must come with you to the interview.

This one seems pretty clear and unless there is something I am missing I don't think this needs clarification.

2. If you do not speak English fluently, you should bring an interpreter.

There have been several threads related to this and the consensus appears to be that the interpreter should NOT be the spouse. I don't see anything that indicates the interpreter needs to be certified but they should be FLUENT in both English and the 2nd language.

3. Your attorney or authorized representative may come with you to the interview

I have no comments to add in relation to this but am open to input. Just ensure that if they come they bring ID, as per number 5.

4. If your eligibility is based on a parent/child relationship and the child is a minor, the petitioning parent and the child must appear for the interview.[/b]

5. Every adult (over 18 years old) who comes to the interview must bring Government issued photo identification, such as driver's license or ID card...in order to verify identity. You do not need to bring your children unless otherwise instructed.

This applies to your interpreter and/or authorized representative too so make sure they bring ID.

6. The interview notice and your Government issued photo identification.

Assuming there is no US government issued ID yet this could be your passport?

7. A completed medical examination (Form I-693) and vaccination supplement in a sealed envelope (unless already submitted)

In most cases this has already been submitted as part of the application process and there is no need to furnish another. Maybe some explanation is needed here to explain the situation if the form previously submitted is more than a year old?

8. A completed affidavit of support (form I-864) with all required evidence, including the following, for each of your sponsors (unless already submitted).

- Federal Income tax returns and W-2's, or certified IRS printouts, for the last 3 years

- Letters from each current employer, verifying current rate of pay and average weekly hours, and pay stubs for the last 2 months

- Evidence of your sponsor's and/or co-sponsor's United States Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status.

In the whole this information should already be with USCIS as part of the initial application but I wonder if there is a need or advantage to bringing another, more recent, set of pay stubs to show continued income at the same level? Especially if the lag between application and interview is lengthy.

Also, what is acceptable to show US citizenship? I would have though the birth certificate although that is listed as a requirement elsewhere?

9. All documentation establishing you eligibility for Lawful Permanent Resident status

This seems to be a catch-all phrase and I don't know what it includes. Is this the bills, joint assets, photos etc as these seem to be covered under number 16.

10. All immigration-related documentation ever issued to you, including any Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and any Authorization for Advance Parole (Form I-512)

I imagine this will include any previous or current visas granted etc and as listed, EAD and/or AP.

11. All travel documents used to enter the United States, including Passports, Advanced Parole documents and I-94's (Arrival/Departure document).

A common question is whether the passport needs to be current?

12. Your birth certificate

Bear in mind the requirement near the bottom of this post that all non-English documents have a certified English translation brought in too.

13. Your petitioner's Birth Certificate and your petitioner's evidence of US Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status.

I am confused. Birth Certificate AND proof of US Citizenship? I assume this is where they are not born in the US. If thy are I assume the Birth Certificate stands as proof of citizenship?

14. If you have children bring a Birth Certificate for each of your children.

Seems easy enough, again certified English versions if appropriate.

15. If your eligibility is based on your marriage, in addition to your spouse coming to the interview with you, bring:

- A certified copy of your Marriage Document issued by the appropriate civil authority

- Your spouse's Birth Certificate and your spouse's evidence of US Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status

- If either you or your spouse were ever married before, all divorce decrees/death certificates for each prior marriage/former spouse

- Birth Certificates for all children of this marriage, and custody papers for your children and for your spouse's children not living with you.

Ensure the certificate is indeed a certified copy and bring a copy of that too for them to keep.

16. Support evidence of your relationship, such as copies of any documentation regarding joint assets or liabilities you and your spouse may have together. This may include tax returns, bank statements, insurance documents (car, life, health), property documents (car, house etc), rental agreements, utility bills, credit cards, contracts, leases, photos, correspondence and/or any other documents you feel may substantiate your relationship.

I suspect the more the better but from the threads I have read I don't think there is a need to panic if you are a little on the light side. Just make sure you have some photos, preferably with family, and if you have some utility bills too and maybe a lease then that is great.

17. Original and copy of each supporting document that you submitted with your application. Otherwise USCIS may keep the original for their records.

This one is odd. So they need original and copy (again?!) everything that was submitted as part of the original application?! I don't know if I even have a list of what we submitted!

18. If you have ever been arrested, bring the related Police Report and the original or certified Final Court Disposition for each arrest, even if the charges have been dismissed or expunged. If no court record is available, bring a letter form the court with jurisdiction indicating this.

My only comment here is to be 100% open and honest. I read a couple of threads where people decided to be somewhat flexible with the truth. If it is found out, and with the name checks there is a good chance it will be, you are in WAY worse a situation that admitting you have had problems in the past.

19. A certified English translation for each foreign language document. The translator must certify that he/she is fluent in both languages, and that the translation in its entirety is complete and accurate.

Again if there is a need for an interpreter make sure it is a third person, preferably independent but absolutely FLUENT in both languages.

AOS Application

AOS posted 5/30/2007

AOS arrived in Chicago 6/1/2007

NOA1 rcvd 6/11/2007, dated 6/6/2007

AOS/EAD/AP touched 6/10/2007

AOS/EAD/AP touched 6/11/2007

Rcvd AOS/EAD Biometrics appt. letter 6/19/2007

I130/EAD/AP touched 6/24/2007

AOS/EAD Biometrics appt. 7/6/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/6/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/9/2007

AP touched 8/14/2007

AP touched 8/15/2007

AP touched 8/16/2007

EAD approved 8/20 EAD Approved

Rcvd AP in post 8/22/2007 AP Approved

AOS Interview 9/26/2007

AOS Approved 9/26/2007

I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence

I-751 mailed 07/06/09

I-751 arrived VSC 07/07/09

NOA1 dated 07/07/09

Biometrics 08/13/0

I-751 Approval 12/10/09 I-751 Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

When it comes to 19. You can translate the documents yourself as long as you are fluent in both languages. Most people do it themselves and don't have any problems.

08.2006: Entered with a B-2 visa.

07.06.07: Civil Wedding

07.17.2008 AOS approved with interview. It took 367 Days!

11.08.08: Big family wedding

09.18.09-10.03.09: First trip to France with Hubby

I-751

04.19.10: Package sent to Vermont

04.21.10: Delivered in Vermont

04.22.10: NOA date

04.23.10: Check cashed

05.17.10: Received biometrics appointment letter

06.07.10: Biometrics Appointment

06.26.10: Touched

07.07.10: Card Production Ordered!

07.17.10: Card in the mail :) Done until citizenship

French Thread I

French Thread II

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

#6: Yes, your passport.

#8: Many people only submit the most recent year's tax return and W2 since it's a requirement when filing the I-864. The 2 years prior to the most recent return as well as employment letter and paystubs are only supplementary. Birth certificate for USC, green card for LPR.

#9: If based upon marriage, the marriage certificate and bona fide relationship evidence (already covered in other points).

#11: It should be the passport used to enter the U.S. (unless it was lost). The officer will be looking at entry stamps, the visa (if applicable) and the I-94. If the person renewed their passport since entry they should bring both the old one used for entry and the new one (some offices still provide the I-551 stamp upon approval). If it expired after entry, I don't think it matters but hopefully someone can clarify.

#13: Yes, BC if the person is a USC. Green card + BC for an LPR.

#16: Yes, the more the better. Postmarked envelopes/mail addressed to both people can be used as "evidence" as well. To make the officer's life a little easier, bring originals and copies so they can keep all the copies in your file and don't have to photocopy it themselves.

#17: Sometimes things get lost. I brought originals of everything I submitted and had a complete copy of my I-485 & I-864 package. I personally think it's a good idea to bring a complete copy of what was originally submitted.

Some officers are pickier than others. Many don't need to see everything but I have read reviews where they requested to see everything on the list. Better to be over-prepared than under-prepared.

Edited by misa

K3 Timeline - 2006-11-20 to 2007-03-19

See the comments section in my timeline for full details of my K3 dates, transfers and touches. Also see my Vancouver consulate review and my POE review.

AOS & EAD Timeline

2007-04-16: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago (My AOS/EAD checklist)

2007-04-17: Received at Chicago

2007-04-23: NOA1 date (both)

2007-05-10: Biometrics appointment (both - Biometrics review)

2007-06-05: AOS interview letter date

2007-06-13: AOS interview letter received in mail

2007-07-03: EAD card production ordered

2007-07-07: EAD card received! (yay!)

2007-08-23: AOS interview (Documents / Interview review)

2007-08-23: Green card production ordered!!!

2007-08-24: Welcome notice mailed!

2007-08-27: Green card production ordered again... ?

2007-08-28: Welcome notice received!

2007-09-01: Green card received!

Done with USCIS until May 23, 2009!

This should DEF be a sticky at some point, when everyone is on the same page with the criteria. Very helpful.

Our Story:

Jan 2003 moved to Campeche, met Edgar three weeks later

K-1

Dec 2006 filed I-129f

July 12 WE FINALLY GOT MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD/AP:

July 2007 sent in AOS paperwork

Dec 6 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!

ROC:

Sept 5th 2009 Applied for Removal of Conditions

Sept 14th NOA I-797C

Oct 7th Biometrics Appt

Thanks, I have included answers and clarification rcvd so far. Lets try to turn this into a definitive resource to save many of the hundreds of questions that have occurred and will continue to do so.

1. If your eligibility is based on your marriage, your husband or wife must come with you to the interview.

This one seems pretty clear and unless there is something I am missing I don't think this needs clarification.

2. If you do not speak English fluently, you should bring an interpreter.

There have been several threads related to this and the consensus appears to be that the interpreter should NOT be the spouse. I don't see anything that indicates the interpreter needs to be certified but they should be FLUENT in both English and the 2nd language.

3. Your attorney or authorized representative may come with you to the interview

I have no comments to add in relation to this but am open to input. Just ensure that if they come they bring ID, as per number 5.

4. If your eligibility is based on a parent/child relationship and the child is a minor, the petitioning parent and the child must appear for the interview.

5. Every adult (over 18 years old) who comes to the interview must bring Government issued photo identification, such as driver's license or ID card...in order to verify identity. You do not need to bring your children unless otherwise instructed.

This applies to your interpreter and/or authorized representative too so make sure they bring ID.

6. The interview notice and your Government issued photo identification.

Assuming there is no US government issued ID yet this can be your passport.

7. A completed medical examination (Form I-693) and vaccination supplement in a sealed envelope (unless already submitted)[/b]

In most cases this has already been submitted as part of the application process and there is no need to furnish another. Maybe some explanation is needed here to explain the situation if the form previously submitted is more than a year old?

8. A completed affidavit of support (form I-864) with all required evidence, including the following, for each of your sponsors (unless already submitted).

- Federal Income tax returns and W-2's, or certified IRS printouts, for the last 3 years

- Letters from each current employer, verifying current rate of pay and average weekly hours, and pay stubs for the last 2 months

- Evidence of your sponsor's and/or co-sponsor's United States Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status.

Many people only submit the most recent year's tax return and W2 since it's a requirement when filing the I-864. The 2 years prior to the most recent return as well as employment letter and pay stubs are only supplementary.

In relation to the ability to show citizenship; Birth certificate for the USC, green card for a LPR.

9. All documentation establishing you eligibility for Lawful Permanent Resident status

If based upon marriage, the certified marriage certificate and bona fide relationship evidence, photos, joint assets etc (already covered in other points).

10. All immigration-related documentation ever issued to you, including any Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and any Authorization for Advance Parole (Form I-512)

I imagine this will include any previous or current visas granted etc and as listed, EAD and/or AP.

11. All travel documents used to enter the United States, including Passports, Advanced Parole documents and I-94's (Arrival/Departure document).

Bear in mind the passport should be the passport used to enter the U.S. (unless it was lost). The officer will be looking at entry stamps, the visa (if applicable) and the I-94. If the person renewed their passport since entry they should bring both the old one used for entry and the new one (some offices still provide the I-551 stamp upon approval). If it expired after entry, I don't think it matters but hopefully someone can clarify.

12. Your birth certificate

Bear in mind the requirement near the bottom of this post that all non-English documents have a certified English translation brought in too.

13. Your petitioner's Birth Certificate and your petitioner's evidence of US Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status.

If a USC then the Birth Certificate will suffice for proof of citizenship, if a LPR then the Birth Certificate and Green Card.

14. If you have children bring a Birth Certificate for each of your children.

Seems easy enough, again certified English versions if appropriate.

15. If your eligibility is based on your marriage, in addition to your spouse coming to the interview with you, bring:

- A certified copy of your Marriage Document issued by the appropriate civil authority

- Your spouse's Birth Certificate and your spouse's evidence of US Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status

- If either you or your spouse were ever married before, all divorce decrees/death certificates for each prior marriage/former spouse

- Birth Certificates for all children of this marriage, and custody papers for your children and for your spouse's children not living with you.

Ensure the certificate is indeed a certified copy and bring a copy of that too for them to keep.

16. Support evidence of your relationship, such as copies of any documentation regarding joint assets or liabilities you and your spouse may have together. This may include tax returns, bank statements, insurance documents (car, life, health), property documents (car, house etc), rental agreements, utility bills, credit cards, contracts, leases, photos, correspondence and/or any other documents you feel may substantiate your relationship.

I suspect the more the better but from the threads I have read I don't think there is a need to panic if you are a little on the light side. Just make sure you have some photos, preferably with family, and if you have some utility bills too and maybe a lease then that is great.

Postmarked envelopes/mail addressed to both people can be used as "evidence" as well. To make the officer's life a little easier, bring originals and copies so they can keep all the copies in your file and don't have to photocopy it themselves.

17. Original and copy of each supporting document that you submitted with your application. Otherwise USCIS may keep the original for their records.

This one is odd. So they need original and copy (again?!) everything that was submitted as part of the original application?! I don't know if I even have a list of what we submitted!

From one user - Sometimes things get lost. I brought originals of everything I submitted and had a complete copy of my I-485 & I-864 package. I personally think it's a good idea to bring a complete copy of what was originally submitted. Some officers are pickier than others. Many don't need to see everything but I have read reviews where they requested to see everything on the list. Better to be over-prepared than under-prepared.

18. If you have ever been arrested, bring the related Police Report and the original or certified Final Court Disposition for each arrest, even if the charges have been dismissed or expunged. If no court record is available, bring a letter form the court with jurisdiction indicating this.

My only comment here is to be 100% open and honest. I read a couple of threads where people decided to be somewhat flexible with the truth. If it is found out, and with the name checks there is a good chance it will be, you are in WAY worse a situation that admitting you have had problems in the past.

19. A certified English translation for each foreign language document. The translator must certify that he/she is fluent in both languages, and that the translation in its entirety is complete and accurate.

Again if there is a need for an interpreter make sure it is a third person, preferably independent but absolutely FLUENT in both languages.

You can translate the documents yourself as long as you are fluent in both languages. Most people do it themselves and don't have any problems.

AOS Application

AOS posted 5/30/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/6/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/9/2007

AP touched 8/14/2007

AP touched 8/15/2007

AP touched 8/16/2007

AOS Interview 9/26/2007

AOS Approved 9/26/2007

I-751 mailed 07/06/09

NOA1 dated 07/07/09

Biometrics 08/13/0

Well there doesn't appear to be much interest in this so I instead will leave it as-is as.

It at least presents a detailed list of requirements for the interview, if not the descriptions as to what each is.

AOS Application

AOS posted 5/30/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/6/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/9/2007

AP touched 8/14/2007

AP touched 8/15/2007

AP touched 8/16/2007

AOS Interview 9/26/2007

AOS Approved 9/26/2007

I-751 mailed 07/06/09

NOA1 dated 07/07/09

Biometrics 08/13/0

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

thank you so much, it's helpful.

keep it up guys.

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I am wondering if what i have for proof of relationship won't be enough. My husband and i have decided to keep things separate for now,in terms of all the utilities etc being in his name.The house we live in,he has been in for years and i didn't see it as too important to add my name on to things(plus,not having been able to work,i haven't been able to contribute) I can of course provide a ton of photos, i have bank statements for an account just in my name,addressed to our house,and the ony thing that we have that is in both our names is a cell phone account. Should this be ok? My interview is not until the end of november but i figure i should find this stuff out now, in case i will need more evidence,to add my name on to things and get a couple statements before the interview. Any thoughts?

11/22/06- entered US as a visitor from Canada

05/04/07 -married

06/28/07- AOS/EAD/AP- mailed

06/29/07- package received

07/09/07- checks cashed

07/10/07- NOA1 for I-130

07/12/07- NOA1 for AOS,EAD

07/12/07- biometrics letter received

07/13/07 -rfe payment for I-131 ,wrong amount

07/14/07- touched-485 &130

07/17/07- rfe sent for I-131

07/21/07- rfe for W2s/tax info..guess they lost it

07/31/07- biometrics appt

08/01/07- EAD touched

08/07/07- rfe sent for 485

08/10/07- rfe received,485 processing resumed

08/22/07- receive letter for interview 11/20/07

08/25/07- AP approved and received

09/07/07- EAD card received

10/17/07- received SSN (took about a week after applying)

11/20/07- Interview- more evidence requested

12/14/07- Evidence submitted.....waiting...

12/26/07- Approval notice sent/ Card production ordered

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Well there doesn't appear to be much interest in this so I instead will leave it as-is as.

It at least presents a detailed list of requirements for the interview, if not the descriptions as to what each is.

I wouldn't be so hasty in that assumption, while there are only 7 (now 8) responses you've got over 250 views so yeah, folks are interested

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I am wondering if what i have for proof of relationship won't be enough. My husband and i have decided to keep things separate for now,in terms of all the utilities etc being in his name.The house we live in,he has been in for years and i didn't see it as too important to add my name on to things(plus,not having been able to work,i haven't been able to contribute) I can of course provide a ton of photos, i have bank statements for an account just in my name,addressed to our house,and the ony thing that we have that is in both our names is a cell phone account. Should this be ok? My interview is not until the end of november but i figure i should find this stuff out now, in case i will need more evidence,to add my name on to things and get a couple statements before the interview. Any thoughts?

If I were you, I'd try to get your name on all the utilities if you can and open a joint account. Are you on his health insurance? That's another one that you should get yourself on if you're not already on it.

Trust me, I know it's silly to have to do all of this. We'd prefer to keep things separate but to show evidence of co-mingling of assets, etc., etc., we had to do the "joint" thing as well.

Edited by misa

K3 Timeline - 2006-11-20 to 2007-03-19

See the comments section in my timeline for full details of my K3 dates, transfers and touches. Also see my Vancouver consulate review and my POE review.

AOS & EAD Timeline

2007-04-16: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago (My AOS/EAD checklist)

2007-04-17: Received at Chicago

2007-04-23: NOA1 date (both)

2007-05-10: Biometrics appointment (both - Biometrics review)

2007-06-05: AOS interview letter date

2007-06-13: AOS interview letter received in mail

2007-07-03: EAD card production ordered

2007-07-07: EAD card received! (yay!)

2007-08-23: AOS interview (Documents / Interview review)

2007-08-23: Green card production ordered!!!

2007-08-24: Welcome notice mailed!

2007-08-27: Green card production ordered again... ?

2007-08-28: Welcome notice received!

2007-09-01: Green card received!

Done with USCIS until May 23, 2009!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

This is a good thread to be pinned.

#9 seems to cause a lot of confusion. The reality is, all stuff from #9 is covered in other points of the interview letter, so it can be safely ignored :)

Filed AOS from F-1
Green Card approved on 01/04/07
Conditions removed 01/29/09

Citizenship Oath 08/23/12

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I read in an other post that for #9, proof that you are elligible for LPR you need:

Marriage certificate, USC birth certificate and all the papers that where sent to you by USCIS & I-94 (to show you came legally to the US)

08.2006: Entered with a B-2 visa.

07.06.07: Civil Wedding

07.17.2008 AOS approved with interview. It took 367 Days!

11.08.08: Big family wedding

09.18.09-10.03.09: First trip to France with Hubby

I-751

04.19.10: Package sent to Vermont

04.21.10: Delivered in Vermont

04.22.10: NOA date

04.23.10: Check cashed

05.17.10: Received biometrics appointment letter

06.07.10: Biometrics Appointment

06.26.10: Touched

07.07.10: Card Production Ordered!

07.17.10: Card in the mail :) Done until citizenship

French Thread I

French Thread II

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

For

Is the AOS based upon marriage for K1 as well?

[15-03-2006] NOA1

[27-03-2006] Touched? (The last modification was on that date. shrugs)

[30-06-2006] Received and sent the IMBRA RFE.

[11-07-2006] Touched --> USCIS received the IMBRA RFE.

[11-09-2006] NOA2!!

[22-11-2006] Montreal received DS-230 on/before November 22

[12-04-2007] Interview!!!

[13-04-2007] K-1 Visa issued after 13 months of waiting.

[19-05-2007] Wedding

[24-07-2007] Paperwork for AoS sent

[11-15-2007] Green Card received

1 year+ for a K-1 Visa. Who would've thought...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline

I am confused about this one:

We did a police certificate when we did the K-1.

Are they saying we only need to bring something from the police department or court if we had an arrest, and if we have not been arrested, do we need to bring something saying her record is all clear?

My husband's interview was today and we gathered all the required documentation that was in the interview letter,

even though a majority of the requested documents had already been submitted with the AOS application.

The only things that was acquired after submitting the application were the medical exam, vacinnation supplement,

photos and proof of relationship (shows we share same address, etc).

We overprepared ourselves and everything went smoothly... but I'm a little annoyed that we spent so much time

getting everything together for the interview then it only lasted less than 10 minutes.

But if we weren't prepared, it would have complicated everything.

I think the interview letter lists all documentation that should have been included with the application, but maybe

the applicant had forgot to include it.

09/29/06 - I-130 petition mailed
12/13/06 - NOA2 - APPROVED
10/27/06 - I-129F petition mailed
12/13/06 - NOA2 - APPROVED
03/27/07 - Interview in Ankara, Turkey - VISA APPROVED
04/01/07 - POE: JFK
05/07/07 - Mailed AOS forms
05/31/07 - Biometrics - Dover, Delaware
10/04/07 - Interview in Baltimore, Maryland
10/25/07 - GREENCARD ARRIVES!!!
10/25/07 - Applied for SSN
11/02/07 - SSN card arrives in mail
09/12/09 - Mailed I-751 forms (GC expiration date: 10/4/09)
09/19/09 - NOA1 Receipt letter received received
10/20/09 - Biometrics - Dover, Delaware
12/19/09 - NOA2 - APPROVED
01/09/10 - 10 year GC arrives

02/25/14 - DIVORCED DUE TO ABUSIVE HUSBAND

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.