The_dip_sticks

Lighten up people

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

:o You all need to lighten up, first of all I dont come on here or read peoples abusive stories and nor are they my problem.

Secondly I didnt even know this was an abused peoples forums I thought it was visa journey.

My only concern is my wife and I... sorry if I offended people but it was not my intention.

Enjoy your day. B)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:o You all need to lighten up, first of all I dont come on here or read peoples abusive stories and nor are they my problem.

Secondly I didnt even know this was an abused peoples forums I thought it was visa journey.

My only concern is my wife and I... sorry if I offended people but it was not my intention.

Enjoy your day. B)

Lighten up? Clearly there have been several people abused on this forum and knew that and started a thread joking about abuse by your wife?

That's messed up. It might not be your problem but that doesn't mean you need to be completely insensitive about other people's problems.

It is not an abused people's forum, but it has happened to a few going through their visa journey.

If your only concern is your wife then you shoudln't have posted that here.

Douche.

Enjoy your day. B)

Lighten up? Clearly there have been several people abused on this forum and knew that and started a thread joking about abuse by your wife?

That's messed up. It might not be your problem but that doesn't mean you need to be completely insensitive about other people's problems.

It is not an abused people's forum, but it has happened to a few going through their visa journey.

If your only concern is your wife then you shoudln't have posted that here.

Douche.

Maybe you didnt read, I dont read the stories here. It was just light humour. Had nothing to do with issues on here. Damn maybe I cant make a joke of anything incase theres another issue on that subject. Sorry Im a brit we have a sense of humour for everything.

Making jokes about abuse is not funny. Your post was not funny, it wasn't even cute. If Mireya had done any of what you said, she did it in the privacy of your own relationship. If it had been me, that wouldnt be something that I would want discussed with people. Your post made her look bad, it wasn't flattering at all. We all know her and love her but what you thought was a cute post about your love for her was very disrespectful actually.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

If you have bad timing then you have bad timing but I really think you should quit while you're ahead ;)

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

AGGGGGGGGGGGGG as you can tell my husband is a MORON. HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT. IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE STUPID THING HE POSTED. I FEEL REAL BAD ABOUT THE STUPID idotic posts HE TRIED TO PULL. HE MIGHT SEE IT AS FUNNY I NOT FIND IT SO. Please forgive him HE NEVER EVER COMES ON VJ AND HAS NO CLUE WHAT GOES ON ON VJ AS HE NEVER READS ANY THING ON HERE. HIS POST HAD SOME EXTREAMLY BAD TIMING. HE DOES NOT KNOW THAT THIS PLACE IS MORE THAT JUST A VISA FORUM. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT TO TWIST HIS EARS 360.

[

Sorry Im a brit we have a sense of humour for everything.

Well sorry we "uptight" Americans do not get your "British" sense of humor. Your joke has bad timing because of things happening on the board right now as others have pointed out. Besides, I thought Brits were supposed to have a "stiff upper lip"? Maybe you should try a closed lip until you care to learn about what is going on with members here.

drinkblink14.gif

AGGGGGGGGGGGGG as you can tell my husband is a MORON. HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT. IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE STUPID THING HE POSTED. I FEEL REAL BAD ABOUT THE STUPID idotic posts HE TRIED TO PULL. HE MIGHT SEE IT AS FUNNY I NOT FIND IT SO. Please forgive him HE NEVER EVER COMES ON VJ AND HAS NO CLUE WHAT GOES ON ON VJ AS HE NEVER READS ANY THING ON HERE. HIS POST HAD SOME EXTREAMLY BAD TIMING. HE DOES NOT KNOW THAT THIS PLACE IS MORE THAT JUST A VISA FORUM. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT TO TWIST HIS EARS 360.

LOL Mireya should we just chalk it up to temporary insanity on his part due to the ridiculous wait you two are dealing with?

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Maybe i will smack him for real when i see him. i will walk straight to the kitchen and grap the frying pan....and say "so what was that you were saying that i that i punch you ?"

ADIEL UR GOING TO GET IT FOR REAL WHEN I COME TO LONDON!!!!! IM NOT COOKING AND CLEANING AN I EXPECT FOR YOU TO TEND ON MY HAND AND FOOT FOR THE TIME THAT I AM THERE JUST FOR THIS!

PLEASE DO. WHEN I READ THAT I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK.

:lol: I can imagine.

Me too :lol: , I think my monitor would have had coffee all of over it!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm soooo glad my husband doesn't even know how to sign up for this site! :thumbs:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

yikes. my husband reads here sometimes, very rarely but he doesnt post....not his thing....

abuse is not joke!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.