jordanianprincess

Beauty products you can't live without...

178 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Most of the beauty products that I just love were referred to me by people I know. I am often relutant to try something without knowing anything about it...so I though we could start a little network here of beauty products we just can't live without.

I will start:

Tweezerman's Fiberlash. It give the appearence of super thick long lashes, it is exactly what it says it is. Fibers that you apply between 2 coats of mascara. It cost about $15 and the only place I can find it is drugstore.com.

Next! :thumbs:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
i buy only bare escentuals. love love love it. i have been looking for a better mascara though, will have to check that one out JP! thanks!

It's not mascara, you use it between coats of mascara. It reallllllllly makes a BIG difference. However if you want the most awesome mascara, get Christian Dior's DiorShow. :thumbs: $23 at Sephora.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

I love Juicy Tubes, and Hypnose perfume...but what can I say...I work for Lancome....and they have the best stuff for sure :yes: :yes:

AOS, EAD, AP, filed on Feb 8, 2006

NOA received Feb 18, 2006

Biometrics done on Apr 21, at St. Paul office..wait some more......

Touched on April 24 and 28

email aproval for AP on May 1

email approval for EAD on May 3

received AP on May 3

received EAD in mail on May 8

start work of June 1

AOS interview in Bloomington on July 19 8am

AOS approved,passport stamped on July 19

as of Dec 10, 2006 still no greencard....waiting and waiting....USCIS says we are approved, and check back in 60 days...no idea what is happening

Dec 18, email stating welcome letter is in the mail

Dec 20, 5 emails saying they ordered production of my new card......

Dec 24...welcome to America letter in the snail mail

Dec 26...GC in hand and all is correct...

NOTE TO SELF..file to lift conditions 04/19/08

04/22/08 filed to lift conditions

05/01/08 package returned wrong form

05/05/08 re-submitted right form to california

05/09/08 cheque cashed

05/13/08 NOA

05/19/08 appointment letter for biometrics received..appointment on 05/28/08 at 11 am at USCIS St. Paul

05/28/08 took my two appointment letters and had my fingerprints done

11/13/08 touched and email stating card production ordered and will be sent to me in 30 days

11/21/08 GC in hand no mistakes expires 11/13/18

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I really like Lip Venom, a cinnamon-spiced sort of lip gloss/treatment. I look stupid in lipstick, which I can't keep on for more than five minutes anyway (even the long-lasting stuff), but love the blushing color and plumpness Venom gives my lips. It's about $15 and the most expensive beauty product I buy, but a little vial lasts a long time. Be warned, though, that it's sting can take a bit of time to get used to.

***I-130***

2006-10-11 I-130 NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

***I-129F***

2006-10-23 I-129F NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

2007-04-30 Interview--Visa Approved!

2007-05-07 Gary arrives in US

208 days from filing to interview

****EAD****

2007-05-15 Sent to Chicago

2007-05-22 NOA1

2007-06-12 Biometrics

2007-09-07 approved! (115 loooooong days)

2007-09-17 card received in mail

Timeline

That last post reminded me of Burt Bee's Lip shimmer. It's just beyond awesome and less than $4. It's really great for the chapped lips I get in the winter.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

That last post reminded me of Burt Bee's Lip shimmer. It's just beyond awesome and less than $4. It's really great for the chapped lips I get in the winter.

i bought that! i just found it did dry out my lips too much because of the shimmer factor... also i guess i thought it would have been more sheer than it was... very opaque. :(

Timeline
MAC eyeshadow and liquid liner!

I just (L) MAC, most of everything I have is from MAC. I definitly can't live without Studio Fix!!!

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline
MAC eyeshadow and liquid liner!

I just (L) MAC, most of everything I have is from MAC. I definitly can't live without Studio Fix!!!

if you have a friend who's a beautician, you get 40% at the stores.

only 25% for me cos I'm not a cosmetologist, but I still get summat for holding a nail license :)

No one better try and take any of my Arbonne products away from me. :) That includes not only the skin care, but the makeup too.

SA4userbar.jpg

definitly cant live without MAC eyeshadow and liner. i use a moisturizer from clinique daily cause i have mild psoriasis(sp?) on my face....color me happy shampoo and cond from herbal essence, paris hilton perfume...all part of my daily routine

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Cetaphil to wash my face

Clinique face lotion

Long pretty lashes mascara by Clinique

I cant live without lip gloss or lipstick, preferably Clinique

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1