zethris

Is it possible to get approved before I apply?

17 posts in this topic

They know everything. So if I think hard enough, will they approve my case before I officialy send the papers?

Also, will they have a problem with me and my fiance being a trans-gender conversion where I was once a woman, I am now a man, and she was once a man and now is a woman?

Would they know that already?

Oh yeah, i'm also married to myself and visited Canada once for 3 years and came back. Is that a problem?

How about if we had pets, can they be immigrated? They are like our childrens.

I will also write them a nice letter letting them know I am a special case because I am human and now a full American not just legaly, but by heart too.

My spouse (myself) wants a divorce. So is that a problem if I haven't divorced myself yet? Probably not because I will write a nice letter to the USCIS letting them know I am a natural American citizen who was born here, but lived in another country and came back.

Edited by zethris

Meh, nothing to see here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You posted in the wrong forum, should be in Off Topic.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

You posted in the wrong forum, should be in Off Topic.

No I did not, this is a real question. If somehow they can do it in a week. Why not instantly?

Go throw paint on someone elses fur you hippy. :P

peace out....and in... and up...maybe down. yeah.. peace down

meh, anyways this post can be deletedfor all I care. This is an obvious lampoon of our friend dethknell in the other thread. For those of you who didn't grab that right away, I suggest maybe stepping away from the computer and enjoy a nice movie to remember humor.

Edited by zethris

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
:lol::lol::lol::whistle:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Timeline
They know everything. So if I think hard enough, will they approve my case before I officialy send the papers?

Also, will they have a problem with me and my fiance being a trans-gender conversion where I was once a woman, I am now a man, and she was once a man and now is a woman?

Oh yeah, i'm also married to myself and visited Canada once for 3 years and came back. Is that a problem?

I will also write them a nice letter letting them know I am a special case because I am human and now a full American not just legaly, but by heart too.

My spouse (myself) wants a divorce. So is that a problem if I haven't divorced myself yet? Probably not because I will write a nice letter to the USCIS letting them know I am a natural American citizen who was born here, but lived in another country and came back.

* the Role of confused troll. has been already taken by Chinaprincess aka El Presidente and her stunt double death knell :huh:

however, there are current audtions for a VJ Sugar-Plum fairy superviser. :huh:

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

Darn, well there goes my special pancake breakfast I had planned in celebration for being at least the most confusING non-troll.

Like, what is the square root of: Brelenchpiclash ?

The correct answer is deffiniatly not 2.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

If you just sit tight there'll be some nice people along very soon to take you away for a good long rest... they'll even throw in a lovely soft white jacket to keep you warm on the way.

Karen - Melbourne, Australia/John - Florida, USA

- Proposal (20 August 2000) to marriage (19 December 2004) - 4 years, 3 months, 25 days (1,578 days)

STAGE 1 - Applying for K1 (15 September 2003) to K1 Approval (13 July 2004) - 9 months, 29 days (303 days)

STAGE 2A - Arriving in US (4 Nov 2004) to AOS Application (16 April 2005) - 5 months, 13 days (164 days)

STAGE 2B - Applying for AOS to GC Approval - 9 months, 4 days (279 days)

STAGE 3 - Lifting Conditions. Filing (19 Dec 2007) to Approval (December 11 2008)

STAGE 4 - CITIZENSHIP (filing under 5-year rule - residency start date on green card Jan 11th, 2006)

*N400 filed December 15, 2011

*Interview March 12, 2012

*Oath Ceremony March 23, 2012.

ALL DONE!!!!!!!!

If you just sit tight there'll be some nice people along very soon to take you away for a good long rest... they'll even throw in a lovely soft white jacket to keep you warm on the way.

Wooooo!

Ric Flair says:

Shut your mouth! The OP needs to stay crazy. How do you think Ric Flair became the 22 time what? champion of the world!

Woooooo!

*takes off shoes, tears off shirt, hits the ropes and does the Flair dance.

Woooooo!

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wooooo!

Ric Flair says:

Shut your mouth! The OP needs to stay crazy. How do you think Ric Flair became the 22 time what? champion of the world!

Woooooo!

*takes off shoes, tears off shirt, hits the ropes and does the Flair dance.

Woooooo!

For the love of all that is sacred, please put your shirt on.

The answer is, and/or is not, in part, in total, in no particular order....yes, no, I don't know, maybe, perhaps, sort of, it is possible because everything is possible in a cartoon.

Judge Judy rules!

For the love of all that is sacred, please put your shirt on.

Wooooo!

Close your eyes and take a look at god's greatest creation and think about how better your life would be with the Nature Boy Ric Flair.

Woooooo!

post-24486-1155589042_thumb.jpg

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Im concearned about the children in this relationship :whistle:

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!