zainab786

Pls. recommend me an attorney for VAWA anywhere in US

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Dear All..

I am so glad that with your guidance and help, I have managed to collect many evidences.. I had a talk with some attorney's regarding my case.. but unfortunately I did not get any reliable, affordable, active and efficient attorney. I am looking for someone with these qualities also da one who can request for other evidences from my hospital and county on my behalf as I am not presently living in US.

I have read many cases here in which client's complaint that der attorney has made the case more complicated and also messed up with evidences which resulted denial. I cant afford to take more risk as my case is already complicated. I got in touch with few attorney's who did not even know what to do in my case, few were so expensive, and few took week to just send me one liner reply also some did not know in detail about vawa some said that I am not even eligible because I am abroad. I am looking for someone who is atleast professional.

Please recommend me some attorney's here or as a Private msg. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but I am expecting replies and cooperation.

Thanks and Regards!!

Edited by zainab786

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear All..

I am so glad that with your guidance and help, I have managed to collect many evidences.. I had a talk with some attorney's regarding my case.. but unfortunately I did not get any reliable, affordable, active and efficient attorney. I am looking for someone with these qualities also da one who can request for other evidences from my hospital and county on my behalf as I am not presently living in US.

I have read many cases here in which client's complaint that der attorney has made the case more complicated and also messed up with evidences which resulted denial. I cant afford to take more risk as my case is already complicated. I got in touch with few attorney's who did not even know what to do in my case, few were so expensive, and few took week to just send me one liner reply also some did not know in detail about vawa some said that I am not even eligible because I am abroad. I am looking for someone who is atleast professional.

Please recommend me some attorney's here or as a Private msg. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but I am expecting replies and cooperation.

Thanks and Regards!!

[/quoteSorry for posting questions every otha day !! u guys r more dan kind and helpful .. thank you so much!

So now da case is that I got married on k1 visa.. it lasted till 5 months only and after violence ma husband sent me threateningly and fraudulently in ma country, I did not have conditional green-card or anything. Now I want to file for a divorce as he is just cut off himself from me after throwing me in ma country.

Can one one let me know how to get divorce if I am not there in US? wil I b getting divorce from da law of ma country as I am here or his country USA coz we married there and he is there?? What is da law of divorce and alimony? required separation? no fault or what? how to claim for alimony if I am eligible?

HI ZAINAB iam sorry for your stressful situtation in this situtation i think your case is so weak because of that reasons

1 you dont have any greencard you are not a usa citizen in us imigration law you are consider as a usa citizen alien wife

2 you are not eligible for alimony alimony is only for green card persons and usa citizen at this time you are not eligible for any above status

3 your marriage is only 5 month old and alimony is only those couple less than 3 year more than 10 to 20 year old and who applay for divorse in usa court and after divorse then he or she eligible for alimony

in that situtation you have other option available first of all you go pak civil court and file divorce case for your husband and mention in application your whole story what ever ext ext and court give you a notice againt your husband and then you make appointment with pakistan usa consulate and when you go consulate tell your whole story to consular offier and give him application against your husband and court notice and tell him please send this application to my husband and tell him he is threatning me and my family and he is a fraud and criminal minded man and i can trust him that why iam come to consulate for taking your help please help me and if your husband dont give the answer to pakistan usa consulate then this court notice is the strong ties and proof against your husband and second time when you make another appointment with pak usa consulate and then usa consulate have a resons to take action against your husband

and you have another option you can use this option or not is up to you

you told consular officer your husband threatning you and your family and he told me he marry to a another women soon and he also told me that he never ever give you divorce and soon he marry to a another girl it may be possible your husband marry to a another usa citizen women without given you a divorse if he marry i must say your husband real in big trouble because in usa law usa citizen cannot marry to a two women at a time and if he marry usa consulate take action against your husband and he going to jail for fraud case

and iam advising you dont hire lawer because pakistani lawer cannot interfair in usa law or even usa court becoz pakistani attorney have no authority to interfair another country law bebrave you can do it this case for yourself and iam sure you can handel this with your own efforts and inshallaha you will be success soon

and remember civil court pak judge give you a divorce notice against your husband if you file case

if you have any other question you can feel free to ask me have a nice day

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Dear All..

hello zaninab

i been folow your story and im sorry about what happend to you

im sure want throu enoght already i will tell about tow attourney but both are expensive but both of them they are veary good on of them he write book about immigratoin and he been interview on cnn couple of time

i dont want be nigtive but you not eligible for vawa if you in pakstan (the only way your eligible for vawa if you abroed IF YOUE EX HUSBUND\WIFE WORK FOR US GOVERMENT) i did read it some wher and i heard it befor (i hop you can) but i dont think you eligible

her are the attourney they are very good both they have don vawa befor but just like i say they are expensive

http://www.immvisa.com/immigration-lawyer-...n-attorneys.asp

http://walkerkang.com/

i hop that will help

feel free to send me post if you need any help

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Filed: Other Timeline

@mustafa.. I cant understand exactly what you wanted to say but my old queries has been resolved.. Thanks for reading my posts!

@yahya.. I consult wid some gud attorney's and asked here to they said I am eligible until n unless I can prove the abuse has taken place in US which has happened and I can prove!

You can apply from abroad if you are the spouse of US government and military officials or the abuse has been taken place in the US.

Thanks for recommending me attorney's.. will try to contact them asap!

Filed: Timeline
@mustafa.. I cant understand exactly what you wanted to say but my old queries has been resolved.. Thanks for reading my posts!

@yahya.. I consult wid some gud attorney's and asked here to they said I am eligible until n unless I can prove the abuse has taken place in US which has happened and I can prove!

You can apply from abroad if you are the spouse of US government and military officials or the abuse has been taken place in the US.

Thanks for recommending me attorney's.. will try to contact them asap!

ANYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO FILE VAWA IN THE US OR OUTSIDE US .

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
ANYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO FILE VAWA IN THE US OR OUTSIDE US .
On what do you base this statement? Are you an attorney?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Timeline
On what do you base this statement? Are you an attorney?

ON THE INSRUCTION FORM OF I-360 VAWA .AND WHAT I KNOW ON THE PROCESS SINCE I FILE MINE .YOU JUST NEED TO COLECT ALL THE DOCUMENTS THEY ASK FOR ON THE FORM . I AM BETTER THAN ATTORNEY TWISE TIMES BECAUSE MOST OF ATTORNEYS NOT PROCESS VAWA ONLY DOMISTIC VIOLENCE ASSOSCIATION OR CHARITY ,BUT I DO FOLOW MY CASE BY MY SELF AND CONFORTABLE FOR WHAT I AM DOING AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU TELL TO USCIS YOUR STORY BY YOUR SELF AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE TALK ON YOUR BEHALF MAYBE WILL NOT FEEL WHAT YOUR FEELING .

it aint about how hard you hit .its about how hard you can get hit and how much you can take and keep moving forward even broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBURmqe5U4c

• 1 year later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

surferita,wat evidences did u provide?besides thats alot of money you paid to the law firm.

that member has not signed back into this site within the past 1.5 years.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I will recommend very good attorney in Michigan. His name is Marshal Hyman. Phone number is 1(248)643-0642

http://www.marshalhyman.com/index.html

His prices are reasonable for his quality. one very important thing is that he is honest and he returns your phone calls right away!

Good luck and God bless!

I'm not attorney and this is not legal advice, this is just my personal opinion!

USCIS:

03/26/2008 Approved I-130
04/21/2011 Send I-360, I-765 and I-485 to Vermont Service Center
05/26/2011 Approved EAD
05/31/2011 Request for evidence for I-360
06/24/2011 Biometrics I-485
09/06/2011 Send responds for RFE of I-360
09/12/2011 Prima Facie approval for I-360
01/09/2012 Send E-mails to VSC asking what is going on with my case. (E-mail send to vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov and to SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov)
01/17/2012 Got responds from VSC email saying that they can't talk about my case over phone or e-mail.
02/26/2012 Approved extension of EAD
02/28/2012 Renewed Prima Facie (second one)
06/28/2012 Send letter to VSC to see what is going on with my case
08/28/2012 Renewed Prima Facie (third one)
09/18/2012 RFE
10/10/2012 Renewed Prima Facie (Fourth one)
10/31/2012 VSC received RFE respond
02/04/2013 Renewed Prima Facie (Sixte one)
04/17/2013 I-360 and I-485 got DENAID!

05/15/2013 Filed I-290B Notice of Appeal from denial of VAWA I-360 - APPEAL WAS DENIED

12/15/2014 Filed for second time I-360, I-485, I-765 and I-131

12/30/2014 RFE for Good Moral Character received

01/08/2015 FBI clairance and respond to RFE sent to VSC

02/12/2015 RFE I-131 asking if I was or I'm in removal proceedings

03/03/2015 Respond for I-131 RFE sent to VSC

04/02/2015 RFE for Bona Fide Marriage, proof of shared residents and request for more evidence regarding Abuse received

04/20/2015 I-765 and I-131 APPROVED.

06/25/2015 Respond to I-360 RFE sent to VSC

07/14/2015 I-360 application APPROVED!!!

ICE

04/29/2011 Went for appointment with ICE officer and got processed
06/01/2011 Turn my passport in and started to report to BI twice a month in BI office, ones a month via phone and once a month they come to my home
01/05/2012 Still don't have court date!
02/02/2012 Terminated removal proceedings.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.