KarimaG

What is meant by Court and Police Certificate..

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

My fiance went to court about the Court Papers and Police Papers needed after receiving his Noa2. They told him that they have no idea what he is talking about and therefore does not know what to give him. Can you please help me with this, because I dont know what to tell him so he can go tell the court ppl. Confuseedddddddddd... :blink:

What court papers?

More info please!

PLEASE FILL IN YOUR TIMELINE!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Timeline
What court papers?

More info please!

We applied for K1 visa. Petition approved and sent to Casablanca. Fiance received Noa2 which asked for certain documents and translations. He went to court and requested Court papers and Police Certificates as requested by Casa. But they have no idea what hes talking about. And I dont know what to tell him. Thanks for your help!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
What court papers?

More info please!

We applied for K1 visa. Petition approved and sent to Casablanca. Fiance received Noa2 which asked for certain documents and translations. He went to court and requested Court papers and Police Certificates as requested by Casa. But they have no idea what hes talking about. And I dont know what to tell him. Thanks for your help!!

He will need court documents only if he has ever been arrested and convicted of a crime (to show the outcome of the court proceedings) so if he hasn't they wouldnt have anything to give him. The police certificate is a police check into his background, basically for the police to look through their database to say he has/hasn't ever been charged/convicted of a crime.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline
What court papers?

More info please!

He will need court documents only if he has ever been arrested and convicted of a crime (to show the outcome of the court proceedings) so if he hasn't they wouldnt have anything to give him. The police certificate is a police check into his background, basically for the police to look through their database to say he has/hasn't ever been charged/convicted of a crime.

Sounds good to me, but Im wondering if he comes without the court documents how will the embassy know that he 'just didnt bring them'? Duno.. maybe bc the police record will back it up. Makes me nervous going to an interview without a document that they asked for. Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey

i'm from morocco too ,

he can go to police station and take a copy of his national card and give them 30 DH then they will give his the police cert

if he need help here is my yahoo badr_mustang

Good luck

First, you are confusing some terms. Your fiance doesn't receive NOA2. "NOA2" is a VJ term for the Notice of Approval that you (the US citizen petitioner) receive from USCIS telling you that your petition was approved. The information your fiance received from the Casablanca consulate, detailing the documents required for the interview, is called Packet 3.

Second, the documents they are asking for are the Fiche Anthropometrique (police certificate) and Casier Judiciare (judicial/court records). Details for obtaining them:

Available. Moroccan citizens, over 18 years of age, must obtain a Fiche Anthropometrique and a Casier Judiciaire from the Central Police station at their place of residence. The identity card, which is necessary to obtain the Fiche Anthropometrique, is not available to Moroccans under 18, therefore, Moroccans aged 16 to 18 should present an extract from the judicial records (Extrait du Casier Judiciaire). For non-Moroccan citizens, an extract from the judicial records (Extrait du Casier Judiciaire) must be obtained. Police and penal records are not delivered to third parties. A Fiche Anthropometrique can be obtained by resident citizens of Morocco upon presentation of the new format National Identification Card (Carte Nationale), a stamped self-addressed envelope, and a fee to the Service de l'Anthropometrie of the Central Police Station of the place of residence. [For schedule of fees, applicants should contact the Moroccan consular office nearest their place of residence.] Non-resident Moroccan citizens may request a Fiche Anthropometrique by writing directly to the Direction General de la Surete Nationale, Fichier Central de L'Anthropometrie, Rabat. The number and date of issue of the new format Carte Nationale must be included in the request. The fiche Anthropometrique is delivered only to bearers of the new format Carte Nationale.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/reciproc...ocity_3629.html

This seems to be the process lover89 describes in the previous post.

And finally... moving to US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

You are almost there and now you have to deal with the embassy. This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline

It was stated that my fiance would have to have a police certificate from everywhere he has lived. If he went to the police where he lived, will the police record that they give him not have his record since he was 16 for every place he lived? Doe he have to travel to these different places that he lived and get a police record? Thanks!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline
It was stated that my fiance would have to have a police certificate from everywhere he has lived. If he went to the police where he lived, will the police record that they give him not have his record since he was 16 for every place he lived? Doe he have to travel to these different places that he lived and get a police record? Thanks!!

Did you miss this? Sandinista was kind enough to answer your question in regards to Mouad! :idea:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=223966

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Timeline

For anyone who could answer this question it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It was stated that my fiance would have to have a police certificate from everywhere he has lived. If he went to the police where he lived, will the police record that they give him not have his record since he was 16 for every place he lived? Does he have to travel to all these different places that he lived and get a police record?

Edited by KarimaG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
For anyone who could answer this question it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It was stated that my fiance would have to have a police certificate from everywhere he has lived. If he went to the police where he lived, will the police record that they give him not have his record since he was 16 for every place he lived? Does he have to travel to all these different places that he lived and get a police record?

It was answered. Did Mouad leave Morocco? If so he could contact the Moroccan embassy in that country to get the necessary contacts. They are going to expect it. I have never seen them NOT ask for it.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

I do believe the point of this last question is being completely missed. What I had asked was...

1. Does my fiance need to travel to each different place that he has lived to get a court report?

I never asked about contact information for a person who lived outside of Morocco.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I do believe the point of this last question is being completely missed. What I had asked was...

1. Does my fiance need to travel to each different place that he has lived to get a court report?

I never asked about contact information for a person who lived outside of Morocco.

Yes

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Has mouad lived outside of Maroc? If so, he'll need a police cert from this country and he'd need contact info for the embassy in that country. That is the point that was made by M4E. If not, he'll have to go to each place he's lived within Maroc to get a police certificate. That is, if the other addresses were documented. My husband lived in another city 9 hours from his home for work but this was never documented; therefore, he never got a police cert. for this city. Now, if he lived in other homes inside the same city then of course, he wouldn't have to travel anywhere.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.