amykathleen2005

What to include with I-134

9 posts in this topic

Ok, I have been through these forums and have had so much conflicting information on what exactly needs to accompany the I-134 (London embassy).

So far both my mom and I have:

-Letters from employers

-Past pay stubs

-Letters from bank stating deposits

What else do we need?

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ok, I have been through these forums and have had so much conflicting information on what exactly needs to accompany the I-134 (London embassy).

So far both my mom and I have:

-Letters from employers

-Past pay stubs

-Letters from bank stating deposits

You will also need your 2008 tax returns, actually, they prefer the tax transcripts which you can get for free from the IRS but they will accept the tax returns. They also have the right to ask for 2006 and 2007 as well. I would send those just in case. If you send the tax returns and not the tax transcipts, you will need your 2008 W-2. Also, make sure that the I-134 questions 10 and 11 are filled out correctly. I had to re-send mine to my fiance after discovering that the example here on VJ is not how the London Embassy prefers to see it. I will go through what I sent and if there is anything else that I find, I will let you know...

Heres a link to what may be needed at interview with I-134

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=305

I had to re-send mine to my fiance after discovering that the example here on VJ is not how the London Embassy prefers to see it.

What exactly did the London Embassy want you to put for the answers to question 10 and 11?

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Timeline

On the example form here on VJ, it shows you on the example to not mark the intend or not intend section but the London Embassy wants you to mark intend and then specify how you intend to support the beneficiary...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

London is by far more worried about the I-134 and supporting documents then the supporting documents of your ongoing relationship.

And also are more worried about the co-sponsor(when needed) then the sponsor(petitioner). They asked my husband for my I-134 then when told we had a co-sponsor just put mine aside, didn't even read through it and asked for our co-sponsor's I-134 (my dad). They also asked for the most recent tax return, 3 pay check stubs, and a letter from his employer. My husband also had 2 more years of tax returns, bank statement, and birth certificate all from my dad. I didn't have a job so didn't supply any other documents with my I-134 besides my birth certificate. As for Question 10 or 11: On my I-134 I put I do not intend, because I couldn't support my husband at the time and my dad put I do intent and then put room and board and necessities. London won't except the I-134 with i do not intend on the main sponsor's.

flag45.gif Damian & Kelly 1502.gif

Rugby, England >> Harrisburg, PA.

Summer 2005 -- Met on Pokerstars.com

June 15th, 2006 -- Met in Person

Feb 1st, 2008 -- Filed I-129F

May 2nd, 2008 -- Visa Interview = Approved. (91days)

May 27th, 2008 -- Damian moves to America!

July 23rd - 30th, 2008 -- Damian's Mum Comes to the US for our wedding.

July 25th, 2008 -- Wedding Day!

March 16th, 2009 -- AOS Sent

May 8th, 2009 -- EAD & AP Approved (51days)

July 14th, 2009 -- AOS Approved!! (118days)

July 21st, 2009 -- Green Card Received (125days)

No RFEs the whole process :) All done myself.

December 4th - 30th, 2009 -- Visited England

April 8th - 30th, 2010 -- Damian's Brother visits us here in PA.

January 19th, 2010 -- Damian got his PA license.

December 10th - 19th, 2010 -- Visited England

September 16th - 30th, 2011 -- Damian's Parents came to visit us here in PA.

June 1st, 2011 -- Mailed ROC to Vermont.

February 21st, 2012 -- 10 Year Green Card Received

April 14th, 2012 -- N-400 Sent to Dallas Lockbox

November 26th, 2012 – Damian Became a US Citizen!!!

Thanks Kelly! Your always so helpful!

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

On the example form here on VJ, it shows you on the example to not mark the intend or not intend section but the London Embassy wants you to mark intend and then specify how you intend to support the beneficiary...

Ahhh....thanks, in case someone asks later it is now memorized for London Embassy ... :D

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Also, though you probably don't want to think about it now, All the documents you need for the I-134 will work well for the I-864 when it comes time for AOS. I sent the same things with my I-864 just got updated letters and pay check stubs and had no problems at all. (even left out the letter from employer) Just thought I'd give the heads up because honestly I wish I looked into the AOS process while doing the K-1 because it would have saved me some time.

flag45.gif Damian & Kelly 1502.gif

Rugby, England >> Harrisburg, PA.

Summer 2005 -- Met on Pokerstars.com

June 15th, 2006 -- Met in Person

Feb 1st, 2008 -- Filed I-129F

May 2nd, 2008 -- Visa Interview = Approved. (91days)

May 27th, 2008 -- Damian moves to America!

July 23rd - 30th, 2008 -- Damian's Mum Comes to the US for our wedding.

July 25th, 2008 -- Wedding Day!

March 16th, 2009 -- AOS Sent

May 8th, 2009 -- EAD & AP Approved (51days)

July 14th, 2009 -- AOS Approved!! (118days)

July 21st, 2009 -- Green Card Received (125days)

No RFEs the whole process :) All done myself.

December 4th - 30th, 2009 -- Visited England

April 8th - 30th, 2010 -- Damian's Brother visits us here in PA.

January 19th, 2010 -- Damian got his PA license.

December 10th - 19th, 2010 -- Visited England

September 16th - 30th, 2011 -- Damian's Parents came to visit us here in PA.

June 1st, 2011 -- Mailed ROC to Vermont.

February 21st, 2012 -- 10 Year Green Card Received

April 14th, 2012 -- N-400 Sent to Dallas Lockbox

November 26th, 2012 – Damian Became a US Citizen!!!

Timeline
London is by far more worried about the I-134 and supporting documents then the supporting documents of your ongoing relationship.

And also are more worried about the co-sponsor(when needed) then the sponsor(petitioner). They asked my husband for my I-134 then when told we had a co-sponsor just put mine aside, didn't even read through it and asked for our co-sponsor's I-134 (my dad). They also asked for the most recent tax return, 3 pay check stubs, and a letter from his employer. My husband also had 2 more years of tax returns, bank statement, and birth certificate all from my dad. I didn't have a job so didn't supply any other documents with my I-134 besides my birth certificate. As for Question 10 or 11: On my I-134 I put I do not intend, because I couldn't support my husband at the time and my dad put I do intent and then put room and board and necessities. London won't except the I-134 with i do not intend on the main sponsor's.

I've a question about No. 10 on the I-134. If this is my first petition and as the petitioner, should I put my fiance (the beneficent)? Or do I put none? What should my mother and sister as co-sponsers put in number 10?

On question 11: I don't have income, do i still mark I INTEND? and then state I intend to provide for my fiance when I get a job on the lines below?

What is the best phrase to write on lines of Question No. 11? I intend to provide room and board and necessities...... until when?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.