edtmv

Including a timeline with my I129

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Not required to have it notarized for HCMC, but it should at least be a sworn affidavit if not notarized.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
HI everyone! I am planing to send in my I129 soon. I will be including a timeline. Would it need to be notorized?

Thanks for the help

No

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

the timeline is a great idea.... Mine was notarized because it was convenient to get it notarized... it wont hurt to have it notarized... but not a requirement

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

HI everyone! I am planing to send in my I129 soon. I will be including a timeline. Would it need to be notorized?

Thanks for the help

No

You're basing your one-word answer on your extensive experience with the HCMC consulate, which imposes this timeline requirement. Right?

:rolleyes:

Just to expand on what Anh map said: If you don't get it notarized, probably a good idea to put it in sworn affidavit form. To do this, simply add a statement at the end to this effect:

I swear, under penalty of perjury under U.S. law, that the foregoing is true and correct.

Sign and date underneath that.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
You're basing your one-word answer on your extensive experience with the HCMC consulate, which imposes this timeline requirement. Right?

:rofl:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

No

Why do you continually harrass me?

I based my answer based on my knowledge of the general requirements. This is the general K-1 forum, is it not?

I do not give any opinions on the HCMC forum since I am not knowledgeable about those consulates.

My answer is correct in the context it was given.

Timeline

I based my answer based on my knowledge of the general requirements. This is the general K-1 forum, is it not?

I do not give any opinions on the HCMC forum since I am not knowledgeable about those consulates.

My answer is correct in the context it was given. :blink:

I disagree since in the general context a timeline is not even needed in the 129F.. Since the OP is filing for VN he knows he should submit a timeline, but was not aware he had to post the question to the VN specific forum...

He should have it notarized if possible...

Thanks for the help

No

Just to expand on what Anh map said: If you don't get it notarized, probably a good idea to put it in sworn affidavit form. To do this, simply add a statement at the end to this effect:

I swear, under penalty of perjury under U.S. law, that the foregoing is true and correct.

To be fair the OP never mentioned it was a HCMC specific question. Anyone can submit a timeline with their petition and generally these do not need to be notarized.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
To be fair the OP never mentioned it was a HCMC specific question. Anyone can submit a timeline with their petition and generally these do not need to be notarized.

To be even more fair, OP's fiancee is in Vietnam (as evidenced by his profile). HCMC is the only consulate in Vietnam that processes visa applications. It's a reasonable assumption that the OP is dealing with the consulate in HCMC.

A "front loaded" timeline can be pretty much anything the petitioner wants it to be. If they want to have it notarized, then they can do so. HOWEVER, (big caveat here) if the beneficiary is given a 221(g) notice by the CO in HCMC requesting a timeline, the request WILL specifically indicate that the timeline must be signed by the petitioner AND notarized. If the purpose of front loading the petition is to head off this very common blue slip, then it would be better to give them exactly what they would have eventually asked for.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline

My answer is correct in the context it was given. :blink:

I disagree since in the general context a timeline is not even needed in the 129F.. Since the OP is filing for VN he knows he should submit a timeline, but was not aware he had to post the question to the VN specific forum...

He should have it notarized if possible...

Tnx Scott. Stephen & Elisha have been hounding me and my answers for some days now. And the worst is the snipply manner in which they offer their reply. And I think they are mods.......there is a civil way to correct my answer and a not so civil way, that they choose.

It is not the OP's fault nor am I at fault. I DO understand there are many consulates with specific criteria.

Timeline

Thanks for the help

No

The Vietnam flag under the OP's name was no indication that they were VN filers? WOW....

Rogers reference to HCMC was not a good idea that the guy was from HCMC either...?

By the time he posted the 'NO' the OP's question had been correctly answered.....

Why would anyone submit a timeline unless there was a good reason down the line? Did you?

Timeline

Thanks for the help

No

The Vietnam flag under the OP's name was no indication that they were VN filers? WOW....

Rogers reference to HCMC was not a good idea that the guy was from HCMC either...?

By the time he posted the 'NO' the OP's question had been correctly answered.....

Why would anyone submit a timeline unless there was a good reason down the line? Did you?

Yes I saw the flag but I guess next time I'll just be quiet. That obviously would be most useful.

Thanks for the help

No

Actually yes I did. My question 18 of how we met was a rundown of our relationship with dates and locations.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.