PinayAmerican

July 28, 2009 interview in Manila...woohooo!

25 posts in this topic

Hello, vjers. Finally, my interview is over. I have waited for it the whole year. And, I'm happy to say that I nailed it. Thanks to those who wish me goodluck and who prayed for me. ^ ^

Here is my interview story:

Since the embassy was closed yesterday, July 27, 2009, the embassy was a bit crowded today. I was expecting that to happen so I went there 2 hours before my actual interview time, which is 8:30. We were asked to fall in line under immigrant visa and the guard checked our appointment letter. My mother wasn't allowed to go inside because of the big number of applicants today. I was in line for about 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, I proceeded to gate number 3 for my things to be scanned. The lady guard checked my perfume, maybe to examine it has the bomb-ability..eheheh! Then, I went to the immigrant visa section of the embassy (followed the blue signs). The guard asked me to sit down with some other people whose schedule is at 8:30. I waited for like an hour before I got my ticket number. Those who had 7:00 schedule were prioritized even though they came in late. I think that wasn't fair. After about 20 minutes, my name was called for finger scanning in window 16. We were asked to rub our hands while in line. hahaha! Like we were freezing. You have to make sure your hands are clean and not wet. I was asked to go back to the waiting area. I was called after 20-25 minutes for pre-screening at window 18. The prescreener asked me these questions:

1. What is your name?

2. When is your birthday?

3. Who is your husband?

4. How did you meet?

5. When did you meet for the first time?

6. How long did he stay on his first visit?

7. Was he/were you married before?

8. Do you have any children?

9. How old are you> I was asked to change my age in my ds230 form..because I had my bday last June.

10. How old is he?

She asked me to show some pictures, emails, chatlogs, etc. I just gave her the clear books I compiled for the interview. They were accepted as they were prepared. ^ ^ We made them fit into the window. The longest wait for me was for my final interview with the consul. I waited for than 30 minutes. Sorry, I'm not so particular with the time as I was seriously watching the numbers flashing on the board. hehe! I was finally called before 11:00 in window 28. I also had a goodlooking consul. He greeted me in tagalog and I find it awesome. hehe! I was asked to raise my right hand to swear. I was asked with so many questions about my husband. I was asked of questions I never thought I would be asked of. But, since I know my husband so well, I did not freak out.

Here are his questions (in random)

1. How long have you known your husband?

2. When did you get married?

3. When was the last time you saw him?

4. What is his job?

5. What was he doing before he becomes an air force? (means, previous job, good thing I remembered his previous company)

6. How did he become a 2nd lt? (wooooo...hahah)

7. How did you meet?

8. Where did he serve a mission?

9. How long was it?

10. How about you? where did you have your mission? Why not? Ahhhh

11. Do you have any children?

etc, etc, etc.

Then, he told me that he appreciates how I organized my stuff and even thanked me for doing so. Then, he smiled and said, my visa is approved. yeah! I was asked to proceed to window 37 to get my PINK slip. I got it and went straight to air21 and paid 205. 00 pesos. I was out of the embassy around 5 minutes before 11 am.

I asked the consul if I can have my married name in my visa or if i can have my name annotated in my visa. He was sorry that he doesn't know if that would work and he asked me to try to ask to the person in window 37. The lady told me that my visa will be in my maiden name as in the passport. hmmmm!

Anyway, it was stressful but I'm glad I made it. woohooo! Xylide and I will be traveling next week. Hope to get my visa soon.

Thanks vjers and good luck to the rest of us. God be with us always!

Edited by PinayAmerican

USCIS Took 5 months for me (too long)

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-09-08

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-09-23

I-129F RFE(s) : 2009-02-05

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-02-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-02-10

G325A sent to USCIS- 2009- 02-05

G325A received by USCIS- 2009- 02-06

I-130 Approval : 2009-02-10

I130 and I129 F APPROVED AT THE SAME TIME

NVC Took almost 4 months

02/23/2009- NVC Received and case number assigned (Oh! God is great!)

02/26/09- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

03/03/09- Emailed DS3032 (using Jame's shortcut)

03/06/09- Mailed DS3032 via DHL

03/11/09- DHL arrived at NVC- 2009-03-09, DS-3032 E-Mail accepted

03/15/09-Paid I-864 Bill, Receive I-864 Package

03/16/09 -IV Bill generated

03/16/09- Received IV Bill

03/17/2009-Paid IV Bill

05/10/09- Returned Completed I-864

5/18/09- RFE received for DS230/ Sent response through DHL from PI

05/20-05/21/09- Early medical- passed

5/22/09- RFE received for AOS package (wooo..grr))

5/27/09- AOS response overnight to NVC

5/28/09- NVC received checklist (Ds230) as per AVR/ under REVIEW

6/02/09- I-1864 RFE was entered into the system- Review begins

6/05/09- NVC website log-in failed

06/08/09- case completed (per operator/US time) 6/9/09- PH time ..yeah! :-)

06/09/09- interview date assigned (through email)

07/28/09- Cr1 interview date (APPROVED)

07/30/09-Visa Received

08/07/09- US Entry : POE: LAX

08/08/09- Arrival to destination

08/20/09- Permanent card received

10/13/09- SSN received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hello, vjers. Finally, my interview is over. I have waited for it the whole year. And, I'm happy to say that I nailed it. Thanks to those who wish me goodluck and who prayed for me. ^ ^

Since the embassy was closed yesterday, July 27, 2009, the embassy was a bit crowded today. I was expecting that to happen so I went there 2 hours before my actual interview time, which is 8:30. We were asked to fall in line under immigrant visa and the guard checked our appointment letter. My mother wasn't allowed to go inside because of the big number of applicants today. I was in line for about 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, I proceeded to gate number 3 for my things to be scanned. The lady guard checked my perfume, maybe to examine it has the bomb-ability..eheheh! Then, I went to the immigrant visa section of the embassy (followed the blue signs). The guard asked me to sit down with some other people whose schedule is at 8:30. I waited for like an hour before I got my ticket number. Those who had 7:00 schedule were prioritized even though they came in late. I think that wasn't fair. After about 20 minutes, my name was called for finger scanning in window 16. We were asked to rub our hands while in line. hahaha! Like we were freezing. You have to make sure your hands are clean and not wet. I was asked to go back to the waiting area. I was called after 20-25 minutes for pre-screening at window 18. The prescreener asked me these questions:

1. What is your name?

3. Who is your husband?

4. How did you meet?

9. How old are you> I was asked to change my age in my ds230 form..because I had my bday last June.

10. How old is he?

She asked me to show some pictures, emails, chatlogs, etc. I just gave her the clear books I compiled for the interview. They were accepted as they were prepared. ^ ^ We made them fit into the window. The longest wait for me was for my final interview with the consul. I waited for than 30 minutes. Sorry, I'm not so particular with the time as I was seriously watching the numbers flashing on the board. hehe! I was finally called before 11:00 in window 28. I also had a goodlooking consul. He greeted me in tagalog and I find it awesome. hehe! I was asked to raise my right hand to swear. I was asked with so many questions about my husband. I was asked of questions I never thought I would be asked of. But, since I know my husband so well, I did not freak out.

4. What is his job?

5. What was he doing before he becomes an air force? (means, previous job, good thing I remembered his previous company)

7. How did you meet?

9. How long was it?

etc, etc, etc.

Then, he told me that he appreciates how I organized my stuff and even thanked me for doing so. Then, he smiled and said, my visa is approved. yeah! I was asked to proceed to window 37 to get my PINK slip. I got it and went straight to air21 and paid 205. 00 pesos. I was out of the embassy around 5 minutes before 11 am.

I asked the consul if I can have my married name in my visa or if i can have my name annotated in my visa. He was sorry that he doesn't know if that would work and he asked me to try to ask to the person in window 37. The lady told me that my visa will be in my maiden name as in the passport. hmmmm!

Anyway, it was stressful but I'm glad I made it. woohooo! Xylide and I will be traveling next week. Hope to get my visa soon.

Wow Great ...Congratssss wish u happy life :thumbs:

1. What is your name?

3. Who is your husband?

4. How did you meet?

10. How old is he?

4. What is his job?

7. How did you meet?

9. How long was it?

etc, etc, etc.

CONGRATULATIONS :thumbs:

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

1. What is your name?

3. Who is your husband?

4. How did you meet?

10. How old is he?

4. What is his job?

7. How did you meet?

9. How long was it?

etc, etc, etc.

hi there....CONGRATULATIONS to u for bringing home a pink slip...honesty seems to be the best defense to get it...

anywae, i hope u dont mind sharing to us how u organized ur folders..id like to be complimented too by the consul by the time i have my interview...we (those still waiting for NOA2) would be more than glad to follow ur style...thanks and godbless..

once again,,CONGRATS!

OUR K-1 JOURNEY TIMELINE

06-22-2009 ---- NOA1 09-18-2009 ---- NOA2

10-27-2009 ---- Medical 11-11-2009 ---- PEPS for Annulment Issue 11-18-09 ----Received PEPS Result

12-04-2009 ---- Interview 12-12-2009 ---- Visa Received

12-18-2009 ---- Flight to US via PAL ...POE - LAX

03-02-2010 ---- SSN and State ID

---AOS TIMELINE---

02-09-2010 ---- Mailed AOS( 485, 864, 131, 765, 1145)

02-12-2010 ---- AOS Package Received by DHS-USCIS

02-18-2010 ---- E-Notification, SMS and NOA Hardcopy Received

03-15-2010 ---- Biometrics Appointment in Milwaukee, WI

04-09-2010 ---- Authorization for Parole/Travel Dox Received

04-16-2010 ---- EAD Card Received

05-12-2010 ---- Interview Schedule in Milwaukee..PASSED!!! Thank You Lord!

05-17-2010 ---- Welcome Notice arrived in mail

06-01-2010 ---- Received Instruction Permit Card from DMV

06-10-2010 ---- 2-yr. GC/PRC arrived today in the mail..SALAMAT PO LORD!

12-12-2010 ---- Got my DMV License

congratulations :dance:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

1. What is your name?

3. Who is your husband?

4. How did you meet?

10. How old is he?

4. What is his job?

7. How did you meet?

9. How long was it?

etc, etc, etc.

wow....you made it, am so happy for u sis....yehey ...have safe trip to you both....good luck to your new life..mga sis...please pray for me too ....am excited but quite nervous...huhu

very precise interview experience!

Congratulations! have a safe trip. :thumbs:

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

yahoo0oo!! mare finally u made it.... i told you, chicken!! :dance:

i hope u receive ur visa as fast as i got mine...

cant wait for us to leave..

time to go shopping mare! taralets!!!!

d5muaz79s9.pngs-event.png

IR-5 for dad

02/16/12 - mailed I-130

02/27/12 - NOA1 petition received(hubby's birthday!)

06/06/12 - NOA2 stating I-130 approved

06/29/12 - NVC received case

07/09/12 - case entered in the system,assigned MNL # and IIN,email add given

07/12/12 - beneficiary emailed DS-3032, auto response received

07/18/12 - AOS fee bill/paid "IN PROCESS"

07/20/12 - AOS fee bill shows "PAID", mailed AOS package

07/25/12 - received AOS

07/25/12 - IV Fee Bill Invoiced, paid $230.00 "IN PROCESS"

07/26/12 - IV Fee bill shows "PAID"

07/28/12 - mailed IV Package

08/03/12 - received DS 230 packet

08/14/12 - sent RFE

08/16/12 - NVC received RFE

08/21/12 - log in failed

08/22/12 - case complete!

09/26-27/12 - medical at SLMC

10/04/12 - interview

12/01/12 - Left Philippines

congratulations!

Adjustment Of Status
Jan. 20/2010 - mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131(FEDex)
Jan. 25/2010 - delivered signed by: JCHYBA (received date)
Feb. 01/2010 - AOS NOA1 date
Feb. 03/2010 - case status online last updated for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 05/2010 - received mail NOA1 for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 16/2010 -transferred this case I485 to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
Feb. 24/2010 -BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT NOTICE RECEIVED.
March 23/2010 -approved 131
March 24/2010 BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE 1:00PM
March 24, 2010 I-765 EAD - approved!
March 29/2010 EAD received!
April 29/2010 USCIS updated change of address from TX TO MS
July 7,2010 MY FIRST ULTRASOUND -->> WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!
July 14,2010
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made.
JULY 27,2010 AOS APPROVED
AUG.12/2010 CHANGE ADDRESS THRU FON AND FILED AR-11
AUG.16/2010 RECEIVED LETTER FROM USCIS THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS.
AUG.17/2010 - GREENCARD AT LAST!
Nov.18,2010 - Bouncing baby girl named ARIELLE FINES CAMPBELL!
April 2012 - Lifting of condition (1-751)
May 2012 - Due- welcoming our 2ND Baby and it's a Boy!

f2sh5xp.png

April 1,2013 -permanent resident card received!

August -->>> N-400!!!! can't wait!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

CR1 TIme Line (California Service Center):

2009-03-02 : I-130 Sent

2009-03-04 : I-130 received by USCIS

2009-03-10 : I-130 NOA1 (Check has been cashed on March 11, 09)

2009-03-13 : Touched

2009-03-30 : I-130 Approved! 20 days after NOA1

2009-04-17 : NVC Received and assigned case # (18 days after NOA2)

2009-04-22 : Received DS-3032/I-864 Bill

2009-04-22 : Return Completed DS-3032 trough e-mail (accepted by NVC on May 04, 09, finally after 12 days)

2009-04-23 : Pay I-864 Bill

2009-04-28 : Return Completed I-864 (NVC upload in their system on May 1, 09)

2009-05-04 : Pay IV Bill

2009-05-05 : Receive IV Bill in our email

2009-05-06 : Return Completed IV package/DS-230 (NVC upload it in their system on May 11, 09)

2009-05-26 : Case Completed at NVC (39 days from case# assigned)

2009-06-04 : NVC Left

2009-06-08 : Consulate Received

2009-07-15 : Medical check up

2009-07-29 : Interview Date (PASSED)

2009-08-04 : Visa Received

2009-08-09 : US Entry

2009-08-18 : Received SS card in the mailbox

2009-08-24 : Welcome Notice

2009-09-04 : Receive Greencard (finally)

Removing Condition Time Line (Vermont Service Center):

2011-06-02 : I-751 sent

2011-06-04 : I-751 received

2011-06-06 : NOA1 date

2011-06-22 : Biometrics Notice date, received in the mail on 24th

2011-07-12 : Biometrics Appointment

2012-02-24 : Approved!

For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).

1. What is your name?

3. Who is your husband?

4. How did you meet?

10. How old is he?

4. What is his job?

7. How did you meet?

9. How long was it?

etc, etc, etc.

Wow Great ...Congratssss wish u happy life :thumbs:

thanks, i wish you the same thing ^ ^

very precise interview experience!

Congratulations! have a safe trip. :thumbs:

thanks, I tried to make it as precise as I can...I can't remember all questions, though. heheh! Good luck to you, sis!

yahoo0oo!! mare finally u made it.... i told you, chicken!! :dance:

i hope u receive ur visa as fast as i got mine...

cant wait for us to leave..

time to go shopping mare! taralets!!!!

yeah, I will start shopping na. I have waited for this. hahaha! Go go go....

See you on Monday, hopefully! ^ ^

Thanks everyone!!! :thumbs:

USCIS Took 5 months for me (too long)

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-09-08

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-09-23

I-129F RFE(s) : 2009-02-05

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-02-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-02-10

G325A sent to USCIS- 2009- 02-05

G325A received by USCIS- 2009- 02-06

I-130 Approval : 2009-02-10

I130 and I129 F APPROVED AT THE SAME TIME

NVC Took almost 4 months

02/23/2009- NVC Received and case number assigned (Oh! God is great!)

02/26/09- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

03/03/09- Emailed DS3032 (using Jame's shortcut)

03/06/09- Mailed DS3032 via DHL

03/11/09- DHL arrived at NVC- 2009-03-09, DS-3032 E-Mail accepted

03/15/09-Paid I-864 Bill, Receive I-864 Package

03/16/09 -IV Bill generated

03/16/09- Received IV Bill

03/17/2009-Paid IV Bill

05/10/09- Returned Completed I-864

5/18/09- RFE received for DS230/ Sent response through DHL from PI

05/20-05/21/09- Early medical- passed

5/22/09- RFE received for AOS package (wooo..grr))

5/27/09- AOS response overnight to NVC

5/28/09- NVC received checklist (Ds230) as per AVR/ under REVIEW

6/02/09- I-1864 RFE was entered into the system- Review begins

6/05/09- NVC website log-in failed

06/08/09- case completed (per operator/US time) 6/9/09- PH time ..yeah! :-)

06/09/09- interview date assigned (through email)

07/28/09- Cr1 interview date (APPROVED)

07/30/09-Visa Received

08/07/09- US Entry : POE: LAX

08/08/09- Arrival to destination

08/20/09- Permanent card received

10/13/09- SSN received

yes u nailed it congrats

have a safe trip with Xylide

we are happy for u that u r done

we are next in line about 19 days left

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:Congratulations!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

Marriage : 2008-12-18

I-130 Sent : 2009-01-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-01-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-02-27

NVC Received : 2009-03-10

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-03-17

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-03-17

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-03-24

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-03-19

Receive IV Bill : 2009-03-31

Pay IV Bill : 2009-04-03

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-06-01

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-05-05

NVC Left : 2009-06-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-07-13

Visa Received : 2009-07-18

US Entry : 2009-08-14

Comments : Passed interview 13 July 2009!!!!

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 46 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 182 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

RickD

http://www.freebizfromhome.com

If you really want things to change, you actually have to DO something!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrulations (F)

CR-1 Timeline

12/06/2007: I-130 petition sent to Chicago Lockbox.

01/30/2008: Received NOA 1.

04/25/2008: I-130 APPROVED.

06/04/2008: Came to know about Visa Journey.com.

07/02/2008: CASE COMPLETED.

07/14/2008: Case transferred to Mumbai.

08/27/2008: Interview - Visa Approved

09/03/2008: POE-Chicago

09/04/2008: Applied for SSN

09/11/2008: Received SSN

10/27/2008: Received "Welcome Letter"

11/04/2008: USCIS mailed the approval notice

11/06/2008: Green Card Received !!!

I-751 Timeline

07/02/2010: I-751 mailed to CSC

07/06/2010: CSC received I-751 application

07/06/2010: Check cashed

07/09/2010: CSC mailed the NOA1. Dated: 07/06/2010

07/13/2010: NOA1 Notice received

07/28/2010: Biometrics Appointment Letter received. Dated: 07/20/2010

08/17/2010: Biometrics appointment--- Done

10/07/2010: Approved- Green card production ordered

10/08/2010: Touched

10/15/2010: Green Card Received

N-400 Timeline

06/06/2011: N-400 mailed to AZ Lockbox

06/08/2011: AZ Lockbox received N-400 application

06/13/2011: Check cashed

06/13/2011: NOA1 Notice mailed & received the text

06/23/2011: Biometrics Appointment Letter Mailed

06/27/2011: Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

07/06/2011: Biometrics Appointment-Done

07/08/2011: Placed in line for Interview

08/29/2011: Interview Letter received

10/04/2011: Interview

11/15/2011: Placed in line for Oath Ceremony

06/01/2012: Oath Ceremony.. Finally...

1. What is your name?

3. Who is your husband?

4. How did you meet?

10. How old is he?

4. What is his job?

7. How did you meet?

9. How long was it?

etc, etc, etc.

hi there....CONGRATULATIONS to u for bringing home a pink slip...honesty seems to be the best defense to get it...

anywae, i hope u dont mind sharing to us how u organized ur folders..id like to be complimented too by the consul by the time i have my interview...we (those still waiting for NOA2) would be more than glad to follow ur style...thanks and godbless..

once again,,CONGRATS!

Hello there! I am so happy for you! i would love to get idea as well on how organized your proofs and other documents! good to get tips from the experienced. glad you will be with your husband so soon. Have a safe trip.

I-130 Journey:

05-28-09: Sent the I-130 Package

06-02-09: Chicago Lockbox received the package

06-08-09: CSC received the package

06-13-09: NOA1 received

10-19-09: Hubby's second visit in the Philippines

11-10-09: Hubby's flight back to USA

11-13-09: Approval notice sent via SMS and email

NVC Journey:

11-19-09: Case number assigned

11-30-09: AOS bill and DS 3032 from NVC received

12-01-09: DS-3032 returned via email

12-03-09: DS-3032 hardcopy sent via FEDEX

12-05-09: Paid AOS BILL

12-07-09: DS 3032 hardcopy received by J. Desmond

12-15-09: IV BILL generated

12-19-09: Paid IV BILL

12-22-09: Sent AOS package

12-23-09: AOS package received by J. Desmond

12-23-09: DS 230 package sent

12-24-09: DS 230 received by ------

12-29-09: per AVR, NVC received the documents and under review

01-07-10: Sign in Failed and Case Completed

01-11-10: Interview assigned

01-14-10: First day of Medical Exam

01-15-10: Second Day of Medical Exam (Passed with Abbie) YAY!!!

02-15-10: Hubby will be here @ 5:25 AM!!!!!! Yipppeeee!!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: FEBRUARY 16, 2010 @ 8:30am

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.