Omark

Drs.not available

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I finally received the interview letter.Appointment is on July 14th,2009 at 8:00am.I will have to bring the medical report to the interview with me.I have been trying to schedule an appointment with designated Drs. There are only three places in Karachi where i can have it done but two of the Drs are not available till the end of august,they both are out of the country.I have one place left which i will call in the morning to setup an appointment.Hopefully i get it otherwise i will be in trouble i assume.My 2nd concern is the expiration of the I-797 (expires aug o8,2009).Do you think ,If i will have to arrive to the US before that? If i do then i will have to book my ticket now for the following next flight after i receive visa which is cutting very close.Any suggestions and advice will be helpful........Thank you so much.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I finally received the interview letter.Appointment is on July 14th,2009 at 8:00am.I will have to bring the medical report to the interview with me.I have been trying to schedule an appointment with designated Drs. There are only three places in Karachi where i can have it done but two of the Drs are not available till the end of august,they both are out of the country.I have one place left which i will call in the morning to setup an appointment.Hopefully i get it otherwise i will be in trouble i assume.My 2nd concern is the expiration of the I-797 (expires aug o8,2009).Do you think ,If i will have to arrive to the US before that? If i do then i will have to book my ticket now for the following next flight after i receive visa which is cutting very close.Any suggestions and advice will be helpful........Thank you so much.

Once your visa is issued you have a new expiration date, 6 months from the issue date. If they are going to issue it pending your medical results they should be able to extend your I-797 for you until such time as they receive everything they need to finish your visa. At that time they will issue the visa with a new date.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

Once your visa is issued you have a new expiration date, 6 months from the issue date. If they are going to issue it pending your medical results they should be able to extend your I-797 for you until such time as they receive everything they need to finish your visa. At that time they will issue the visa with a new date.

Thank You so much for your reply Danu.I just called the last hospital from the list and they r also booked till the end of July.This is really frustrating,I guess i will just have to go to the interview without the mdeical examination report.I dont know weather it will effect the interview or not but i am sure it will delay the process..........thanx anyways.

Timeline

Thank You so much for your reply Danu.I just called the last hospital from the list and they r also booked till the end of July.This is really frustrating,I guess i will just have to go to the interview without the mdeical examination report.I dont know weather it will effect the interview or not but i am sure it will delay the process..........thanx anyways.

It will delay it a bit, but if you explain that there was no appointments available it will be ok, lots of people go without their medicals complete, they just hold your visa pending your medical. If you are concerned about the expiration date of the NOA2, let them know at your appointment and they can make double sure it is extended :D

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

It will delay it a bit, but if you explain that there was no appointments available it will be ok, lots of people go without their medicals complete, they just hold your visa pending your medical. If you are concerned about the expiration date of the NOA2, let them know at your appointment and they can make double sure it is extended :D

Well i scheduled it in Islamabad now,which is on monday.Eventho i will have to take an xtra trip there but its ok as long as i have the medical report to produce at the interview. Hey Danu by the way Leafs sux..........Go rangers :)

Timeline
Omar that is really good that you got the interview date in less than a month. Usually I hear the interviews are given a month after the packet 4 is sent. I hope you will tell us how your interview goes insha'Allah :whistle:

Yes definitely i will share all the details and interview questions here on VJ Insha Allah...

Timeline
Well i scheduled it in Islamabad now,which is on monday.Eventho i will have to take an xtra trip there but its ok as long as i have the medical report to produce at the interview. Hey Danu by the way Leafs sux..........Go rangers :)

Lol. I am one Canuck that doesnt actually like hockey at all, so yes I will agree that the Leafs do indeeed suck. They haven't won since my dad was little.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.