• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm starting a separate thread for Amanda and I to work on our ROC together. If you want to join in the fun.... by all means, join in. Who am I to stop those who want to have fun. :hehe:

Woot removing of conditions thread!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Excellent - mine are coming up in the fall - I hope to learn from all your mistakes...oops, i mean experience :) just kiddin

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Timeline

ha ha.. where were you guys in Feb.. huh?? I coulda used extra tutoring :) tee hee..

HOPEFULLY mine will get approved this week.. I'm only 2 people away from approval on the VJ list!! :dance:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Timeline

You guys are funny. :lol:

Ugh. I HATE wasting all this paper. :angry: I'm printing out credit card, cell phone, bank statements, AAA, and car insurance. One copy for me. One copy for them. And I'm just getting started. :bonk:

#######. I'm just noticing that I have a whole lot of digging to do to find all my important documents. This sux!!!!! :crying:

iagree.gif

Going for my biometric appointment on Thursday. Seems like a pretty painless process so far - just fill out another application and send them another $500ish.

:blink:

Are we filling out the same application? :lol: I've got about an inch of documentation so far, and I've just started! :angry:

I'm not looking forward to the biometrics. I've put on a ton of weight since my last one, and now I'm going to be stuck with that horrible pic! :bonk:

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Going for my biometric appointment on Thursday. Seems like a pretty painless process so far - just fill out another application and send them another $500ish.

Are we filling out the same application? :lol: I've got about an inch of documentation so far, and I've just started! :angry:

I'm not looking forward to the biometrics. I've put on a ton of weight since my last one, and now I'm going to be stuck with that horrible pic! :bonk:

So if you put in less documentation does that mean they will throw you out of the country and send you back to Canada :hehe:

Yay!!! The hermanas together again. I am also sooooo tired of photocopying everything (I do draw the line at photocpying body parts :hehe: ). I was able to get a letter from the University with all my benefits + the redhead as beneficiary; and one -tres cheesy- letter from your landlady.

Duh question #1: should we highlight the names and dates of the receipts and whatnot? just askin'

Aslo have about 1 inch of stuff. :unsure:

Duh question #1: should we highlight the names and dates of the receipts and whatnot? just askin'

I am tooooootally highlighting names and dates and whatnot. And then I'll have to cross-reference former name and current name, because all my travel documents are in my passport name, which is not the same as my married name. So I suppose I'll have to provide an explanation of that in my covering letter. pita. :angry:

Didn't know you were filing, too, Len!

iagree.gif

yup --- sending in about 2 weeks :dance: (wait, why am I dancing.... bleh). Anyways, found this bit of useful info:

CSC is very fast. You are at a good center. They have been bit slow in sending out biometrics and as well GC in the mail otherwise their processing is faster than VSC (Vermont Service Center). I hope you hear good news in 2-3 months. Once you get the NOA, keep it save. Also if you get the biometric will be 2-3 weeks after you get your NOA. You can do an early appointment at your ASC (Application Support Center).

just thinking because we might go on a cruise with les parents in September and I was already freaking about biometrics... paranoid, much? :wacko:

We are filing through CSC. All my immigration doc's are under maiden name, but SSN, employment stuff, utilities, etc; are under married name. Back since the CR-1 they had my 2 names on file. Crazyyyyyy

Timeline

Oh stop - none of us is Paris Hilton (although i would be ok with a wee bit of her $$$..... Immigration obviously inherited the Photography school dropouts...have they ever done a good pic?????? :wacko:

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Oh stop - none of us is Paris Hilton (although i would be ok with a wee bit of her $$$..... Immigration obviously inherited the Photography school dropouts...have they ever done a good pic?????? :wacko:

I must say my current GC pic is quite nice.... WAIT, i paid for that one. This time it's their photographer :crying: No! No! No!

OK, so how do we go about creating the labels that are supposed to divide the evidence? Remember they like the separators in the BOTTOM instead of the sides? Ideas?????

just thinking because we might go on a cruise with les parents in September and I was already freaking about biometrics... paranoid, much? :wacko:

We are filing through CSC. All my immigration doc's are under maiden name, but SSN, employment stuff, utilities, etc; are under married name. Back since the CR-1 they had my 2 names on file. Crazyyyyyy

Oh boo. I have Vermont. Where are you going on your cruise, Len? :dance:

Oh #######. Now you've made me think.... I'm going to be away for a few weeks this summer also. :bonk:

Oh stop - none of us is Paris Hilton

And thank God for that. :lol:

OK, so how do we go about creating the labels that are supposed to divide the evidence? Remember they like the separators in the BOTTOM instead of the sides? Ideas?????

Labels and separators? I was just going to send them the whole mess and let them worry about it. :lol:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.