Alejo-Lou

I'm having a baby with another woman..filing K1

60 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Help me please and forget me!!

I made a terrible mistake. While I was waiting for my fiancee to come to US, I got pregnant another woman. My fiancee just came to the states to get marry with me and besides to be worry about how I’m going to get her forgiveness and do not want to jeopardize her status, since even though the circumstances make me “guilty”, I love her and I promised her this life and the other one to get her yes and be here with me. I am planning to be responsible for my baby, but my concern regarding this forum is once I married my fiancee and filed for the I-485, the issue of the baby can raised a red flag in our case and worst, her adjustment of status can be denied.

Thanks!!

I made a terrible mistake. While I was waiting for my fiancee to come to US, I got pregnant another woman. My fiancee just came to the states to get marry with me and besides to be worry about how I’m going to get her forgiveness and do not want to jeopardize her status, since even though the circumstances make me “guilty”, I love her and I promised her this life and the other one to get her yes and be here with me. I am planning to be responsible for my baby, but my concern regarding this forum is once I married my fiancee and filed for the I-485, the issue of the baby can raised a red flag in our case and worst, her adjustment of status can be denied.

Thanks!!

You might want to disclose this to your fiance PRIOR to marrying her and filing for AOS, just IMHO.

Not sure what you are looking for from this forum though....

------- ROC ---------------

06.29.2011 Mailed I-751

09.22.2011 RFE

Filed: Timeline

If you are for real (I have my doubts), I agree, tell your fiancee before you marry her here, and get a blood test when the kid arrives. If the kid is yours, that is another dependent to add to your 1-864. Man, you can't be real!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Come clean before you marry the poor woman. Good lord....I don't know what else to say...but I'm sure she'll have alot to say on the matter.

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm sorry if I am blunt and you're for real but since we get a lot of trolling on this part of the forums I can't help but notice that a USC who doesn't seem to know how to use the English language seems suspicious.

Anyway, this is something to be discussed with your fianceé and I don't see how we could assist on this situation. If USCIS receives that information they'll certainly question you bringing a foreign fiancée while you're having a kid with another person and probably thin of fraud.

Edited by *Laura*

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

If you are for real (I have my doubts), I agree, tell your fiancee before you marry her here, and get a blood test when the kid arrives. If the kid is yours, that is another dependent to add to your 1-864. Man, you can't be real!

I agree with you. :thumbs:

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

"Marriage is not like a really hot spoonful of rice that you'll just spit out when you got burned."
-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION
AUGUST 7, 2012 - N-400 Sent

DECEMBER 12, 2012 - Interview (Chicago, IL)

DECEMBER 14, 2012 - Oath Taking (Chicago, IL)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i dunno wut to say..but i felt sorry for ur fiancee, discuss it with her about that matter.

I-129F Sent :05-06-09

NOA1 (Receipt) : 05-15-09

NOA2 (Approved) : 08- 24-09

Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): 09-11-09

Interview Date (K1 Visa): 10-26-09

Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 10-30-09

Date of US Entry : 11-11-09 ; POE: Minneapolis

SSN: 11-25-09

Date of Wedding : 11-28-09

AOS

Filing date :

NOA date for I-485 :

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date:

I-485 Interview Date:

I-485 Approval / Denial Date :

I-485 Approved:

I 551 Stamp in passport:

Green Card received Date :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

OUCH!

a hit where it hurts!!

You definately wanna make sure if the baby is yours first!

Then for surely you wanna talk to your fiance and let her know what happened. I do understand you are feeling guilty and to err is human and all these promises you made to her, so for the sake of those promises make sure you tell her what happened before you marry her. Do not lift her from her home and then break her heart. And if you really have any feelings for the mother of your child, if it is your child then maybe marry her.

its probably a decision you have to make, just make sure you don't cheat anyone now.

a mistake is only considered a mistake if you don't repeat it.

you obviously cheated your fiance by getting another woman pregnant, and i doubt the pregnant one knows your engaged either, but you marrying your fiance without telling what you did will be cheating her again.

so think wisely now

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks!!

Oh, well, Heaven forbid it raise a red flag!!!!! Not that! They have to decide if you have a legitimate marriage and you are horndogging around knocking up other girls. Yeah, hey, just a good ol American marriage

Get a lawyer. They have no ethics either

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

My guess is you should of thought about this before you had sex with another woman...... You might wanna tell your fiancee this before she rearranges her life and moves to a foreign country to be with the man she thinks is faithful, if you have an honor at all. Now I do not like to crucify people for their mistakes but you sound like a very irresponsible person to do what you have done to your fiancee then ask for advice on how to hide this or make it better? I love how you are asking for sympathy in a forum where most people here truly love the person they are petitioning for and will worship them for the rest of their lives and will go through hell for them and you have this blase attitude of "oh, I made a big mistake, whoops" Yes you did and you should get out of line so the rest of us that really love our fiancee/husband/wife can have one less jerkoff in line holding us up. Good luck, you need it more than I do......

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I do recognize that my conduct can be offensive and I am not pretending to be excused but been born here and basically raised for relatives in Mexico, perhaps did not give me the opportunity to have more solid values and good English skills.

There is no doubt that my fiancee will know soon about this situation and I did not make emphasis on it, because I understand that this is not a sentimental forum.

Now, talking about the legal aspect and regarding the form I-864, luckily that is not the issue. I own two small companies and even though the actual bad economy, I cannot complaint. My point in this forum is….. I afraid that after ....hey Baby please forget me, but I was fooling around with another woman, I have to say….by the way your status can be in the limbo. I made her sell her properties and quit her job. I regret my mistake and I want to be responsible for my actions from now on.

Thanks for your comments

Edited by Alejo-Lou

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.