alienlovechild

Obama Time Capsule

13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

How come Obama hasn't been in power long enough to be judged but long enough to be immortalized?

So what will you put in your Obama Time Capsule?

"THE OBAMA TIME CAPSULE showcases one of the most important presidential races in American history through the eyes of the world’s top photographers. Spanning a two-year period, the book provides behind-the-scenes images encompassing President Barack Obama’s road to the White House, Election Day, the inauguration and his first 100 days in office.

THE OBAMA TIME CAPSULE features essays from TIME magazine’s Joe Klein, the Huffington Post’s Arianna Huffington, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and the president’s sister, Auma Obama. The human stories featured in these stirring essays capture the challenges and opportunities facing America’s 44th president as he takes his place on the world stage.

Also included are information-packed illustrations by renowned graphic artist Nigel Holmes, which present intriguing details and statistics about the inauguration, Obama’s family history and how the Internet shaped the outcome of this historic election.

This fascinating book offers an unprecedented new feature: After you answer a few questions and upload personal photos, a personalized copy of the book will be created just for you, seamlessly weaving pictures of President Barack Obama’s extraordinary journey together with your own photos, your name and your thoughts.

It’s easy to make your own personalized copy of THE OBAMA TIME CAPSULE. Click here to buy a book and get started!"

http://www.theobamatimecapsule.com/

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Here's my suggestion..

90a3a952f9d70848_Barack-Obama-TelePrompter.jpg

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The thing though is not that this stuff happens, but that attention is lavished upon it.

That said, I can say with some certainty that obama is big business at the moment. In publishing anyway - someone is buying the books and creating the demand for this sort of thing.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
That said, I can say with some certainty that obama is big business at the moment. In publishing anyway - someone is buying the books and creating the demand for this sort of thing.

This may be the only business thriving outside of gun shops, credit collection agencies, snuggies and prisons. My personal favs are Spiderman and Obama comics, the Obama Movie and He's More Popular Than Jesus: John Lennon's ghost's take on the Obama Presidency.

It does make you wonder who is driving this stuff.

I think you guys decided it was purely an invention rightwing media pundits with the all the Messiah talk that is if you count a little company like Google small time.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Here's my suggestion..

90a3a952f9d70848_Barack-Obama-TelePrompter.jpg

gtfo1.gif

yeah. but Obama won't GTFO without his teleprompter.

PWNED

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG