scandal

A scientific poll of our 44th President

A scientific poll of our 44th President  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Obama and the economy

• Check if you approve, uncheck if you disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?
    • Check if you approve, uncheck if you disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling the economy?
    • How do you rate the condition of the national economy these days - Check if good, uncheck if bad
    • Do you think the national economy is getting better (check), or getting worse (uncheck)?
    • Would you say that the national economy is in a recession (check), or not (uncheck)?
    • A year from now, do you expect the national economy to be better than it is today (check), or worse than it is today (uncheck)?
    • How do you rate the condition of the financial situation in your household - would you say it is good (check) or bad (uncheck)?
    • Do you think the financial situation in your household is getting better (check), or getting worse (uncheck)?
    • A year from now, do you expect the financial situation in your household to be better than it is today (check), or worse than it is today (uncheck)?
  2. 2. Obama and Foreign Policy

• Check if you approve, uncheck if you disapprove of the way Barack Obama is conducting foreign policy?
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to the war in Iraq? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to the war in Afghanistan? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to the detainees at Guantanamo? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to North Korea? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to Iran and Iranian nuclear armament? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to Islamic insurgency in Pakistan? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to Russia? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to China? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to Europe? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to Mexico and Latin America? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
  3. 3. Obama and Domestic Policy

• Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to immigration reform? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to entitlement benefit reform (Social Security and Medicare)? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to climate change and global warming? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's choice of Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotamayor? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to stem cell research? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you approve of Obama's policies with regards to the economic stimulus plan? (Check to approve, uncheck to disapprove)
    • Do you believe Obama is sincerely attempting to be bipartisan and to work with Democrats and Republicans in Congress? (Check to agree, uncheck to disagree)

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

OK, It seems to be fashionable tonight to form polls on Obama's short term in office.

Mine is based on a polling firm's research questions. The first section above on the Economy is directly adapted from The American Research Group's poll, included below. I adapted it to fit the form of VJ's polls since we only support yes/no answers. Many of hte ARG questions had multi-part answers.

I also added my own questions for the sections on Foreign Policy and Domestic Policy.

Have fun!!

http://www.americanresearchgroup.com/economy/

About this Survey -

Survey Sponsor: American Research Group, Inc.

The American Research Group has been conducting national surveys of consumers since 1985.

Sample Size: 1,100 completed telephone interviews among a random sample of all adults age 18 and older living in telephone households in the continental United States.

Sample Dates: May 17-20, 2009

Margin of Error: ± 3 percentage points, 95% of the time, on questions where opinion is evenly split.

Question Wording and Order:

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling the economy?

How do you rate the condition of the national economy these days - would you say it is excellent, very good, good, bad, very bad, or terrible?

Do you think the national economy is getting better, staying the same, or getting worse?

Would you say that the national economy is in a recession, or not?

A year from now, do you expect the national economy to be better than it is today, the same as it is today, or worse than it is today?

How do you rate the condition of the financial situation in your household - would you say it is excellent, very good, good, bad, very bad, or terrible?

Do you think the financial situation in your household is getting better, staying the same, or getting worse?

A year from now, do you expect the financial situation in your household to be better than it is today, the same as it is today, or worse than it is today?

Timeline
I guess I cant vote bcz when I disagree it says uncheck then when I vote it says i didnt vote....

Aw ####### :(

Sorry Tamara!

I tried to edit it now to add a "none of the above" field to each of the 3 sections, but I can't do it, it won't let me change it anymore.

I guess this will only work if you can check at least ONE of the items in each section :(.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I guess I cant vote bcz when I disagree it says uncheck then when I vote it says i didnt vote....

Sorry Tamara!

I tried to edit it now to add a "none of the above" field to each of the 3 sections, but I can't do it, it won't let me change it anymore.

I guess this will only work if you can check at least ONE of the items in each section :(.

ok, well i will check the bottom of the last two questions but they honestly do NOT apply to me... so Im truthfully answering all that apply to the first question.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I do think the economy is worse. My financial situation is ok... I got a raise with work (both jobs) however, Walmart is probably going to cut down more on hours, however the more paychecks I continue to get the more my debts are getting paid. Do I think the economy will be better next year? NO, I dont.

I had to vote on the last 2 questions bcz it wouldnt have worked but I do not agree Obama is reaching out to the Republicans.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline
I had to vote on the last 2 questions bcz it wouldnt have worked but I do not agree Obama is reaching out to the Republicans.

:thumbs: Duly noted, and thank you for voting (so far that makes 2 of us :P - voters, that is )

Filed: Timeline

I could only put one check in question one. No checks in the other two.

It's hard to make these polls work if you make them too complicated.

Took some of your stars away and gave them to Steve.

Edited by Mister_Bill

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry Tamara!

NOOB POLL MAKER!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oh my head :wacko: polititcs suck

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

Sorry Tamara!

NOOB POLL MAKER!

:P:yes: I iz teh ghey n00bz, oy gevalt!

that's what I got as well.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.