JAPrincess

Not enough data?

21 posts in this topic

That is not it. I used to get dates and now I get the same message.

Its because hardly any new approvals are coming through. So there are not enough approvals recently to estimate your estimated approval date.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That is not it. I used to get dates and now I get the same message.

Its because hardly any new approvals are coming through. So there are not enough approvals recently to estimate your estimated approval date.

maybe if we say approval a few more times we will get some :D

:whistle:

Edited by JAPrincess

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
There is not enough data in the timelines to accuratley approximate when your I-129f will be approved.

:blink:

What does that mean??

hmm, that's a new one on me... try it again :unsure:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Yes if there have been too few approvals or the "standard deviation/variation" is too big (approval times) in the last few weeks then the system will return that error. We have taken the "do no harm" approach to be conservative and not render estimates that are likely "more wrong that right".

You can use this tool (Igor's List) to help see what things are doing:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=

You can see that there have been only 10 approvals (several of which had RFEs) in the last 3 weeks at the CSC.

Also the CSC has processed most people from February but seems to have slowed to a pace and not processed anyone from March:

csc_i129f_approvals.gif

From my quick analysis they seem to be processing at about Feb 23rd (people on average seem to be mostly approved if they NOA1 date is prior to that).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes if there have been too few approvals or the "standard deviation/variation" is too big (approval times) in the last few weeks then the system will return that error. We have taken the "do no harm" approach to be conservative and not render estimates that are likely "more wrong that right".

You can use this tool (Igor's List) to help see what things are doing:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=

You can see that there have been only 10 approvals (several of which had RFEs) in the last 3 weeks at the CSC.

Also the CSC has processed most people from February but seems to have slowed to a pace and not processed anyone from March:

csc_i129f_approvals.gif

From my quick analysis they seem to be processing at about Feb 23rd (people on average seem to be mostly approved if they NOA1 date is prior to that).

Thank you! bowdown.gif

:ot:

Is it true that the focus is on HB1 and HB2 visa's around this time??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

bumping this thread because i wanna know if how bad this slow down in processing will be if they are processing work visas now

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

soooooooooo my timeline returned.................but my estimated approval window is waaaaaaaaay in the future :(

are my fears coming true? that california is gonna slow down

say it ain't so

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
:oops::crying:

I'm counting the seconds...

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-07

NVC Received : 2009-08-10

NVC Left : 2009-08-14

Consulate Received : 2009-08-17

Packet 3 & 4 Received : 2009-09-20

Interview Date : 2009-12-21

Rescheduled the date to: 2010-01-24

Interview Result :put on an AP

Visa Approved: 2010-02-11

Visa Received :2010-03-16

US Entry : 2010-03-18

Marriage : 2010-05-25

CHECK MY TIME LINE FOR REST OF INFO.

Timeline
soooooooooo my timeline returned.................but my estimated approval window is waaaaaaaaay in the future :(

are my fears coming true? that california is gonna slow down

say it ain't so

I will take a look. It is possible that I can improve the estimation code if there is something happening with the timeline data. Possibly and outlier data point that got by the screening that is there now.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

This was a very great point to make. I found a snippit of code that was not right. The estimated times should be fixed shortly and be far more accurate :).

Timeline

thank u cap'n!!! :D

yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif