Mike B.

419 scam/immigration fraud?

15 posts in this topic

I just got the following PM from user happiness doma:

Hello My dearest,

How are you doing today with your health .

I believe that you are alright.My name is Happiness.You have a nice profile at www.visajourney.com which interests me,i believe we will be good friends.My dear can i trust you,i need some one i will trust and call him my own,i need a trust worthy person.tell me about yourself.i believe so much in honesty..i am looking for an honest person who i can trust and share my hole love with...you can contact me through my email address(happybabysentt@yahoo.com )I will waiting to hear from you soonest .

Your new friend.

Happiness.

Please contact me through this address;(happybabysentt@yahoo.com)

Strikes me as a probable 419 scammer using the site.

sure sounds like it

Nice - that person must think this is a dating site.

well - they do say that "married" people are better catches for single people.

since they are all ready taking the plunge, so to speak.. :)

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I just got the following PM from user happiness doma:

Hello My dearest,

How are you doing today with your health .

I believe that you are alright.My name is Happiness.You have a nice profile at www.visajourney.com which interests me,i believe we will be good friends.My dear can i trust you,i need some one i will trust and call him my own,i need a trust worthy person.tell me about yourself.i believe so much in honesty..i am looking for an honest person who i can trust and share my hole love with...you can contact me through my email address(happybabysentt@yahoo.com )I will waiting to hear from you soonest .

Your new friend.

Happiness.

Please contact me through this address;(happybabysentt@yahoo.com)

Strikes me as a probable 419 scammer using the site.

Yep i got it too! Makes me wonder why the heck would i be interested if i'm already taken. Read my damn profile dammit!! lol

'But I being poor have only my dreams, and i have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I banned them. They sent 14 PM's so sorry to anyone that got them. I removed the contents of the PM they sent out (will edit this topic too so they don't get free advertising of their spam).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

I must admit, I did have a little titter about her "hole love" too.... :blush:

Filed: Timeline
Shame on you Mike B. She just wanted to "trust and share [her] hole love" with you, and you got her banned. Who will she share her hole love with now that she's banned? Her hole love will now never know trust and shareliness thanks to you. *sob*

I like the fact that her name is Happiness. It's so Pitcairnese. She can't possibly be from Nigeria.

iagree.gif

Filed: Timeline
Shame on you Mike B. She just wanted to "trust and share [her] hole love" with you, and you got her banned. Who will she share her hole love with now that she's banned? Her hole love will now never know trust and shareliness thanks to you. *sob*

I like the fact that her name is Happiness. It's so Pitcairnese. She can't possibly be from Nigeria.

It would be "Happily" if she's Pitcairnese. Still, you could be right. "Hole love" is actually an ancient and respected Pitcairnese rite of passage for young men, wherein the older men take the younger men out behind the...but then I've said too much. And since she's obviously not a native English speaker, she probably meant to say "truss and shear her hole lover," which is yet another ancient, respected, and somewhat kinky Pitcairnese rite of passage.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Nice - that person must think this is a dating site.

well - they do say that "married" people are better catches for single people.

since they are all ready taking the plunge, so to speak.. :)

Interesting, I never heard that one. So why am I not getting these offers from beautiful foreign women? (or men acting like them?) I demand my right to be scammed! LOL

I was just thinking they don't understand VJ very well, do they?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It would be "Happily" if she's Pitcairnese. Still, you could be right. "Hole love" is actually an ancient and respected Pitcairnese rite of passage for young men, wherein the older men take the younger men out behind the...but then I've said too much. And since she's obviously not a native English speaker, she probably meant to say "truss and shear her hole lover," which is yet another ancient, respected, and somewhat kinky Pitcairnese rite of passage.

hehehehe Nigerian 419 scams are really bad, but i have to laugh at that name. Down here in South Africa you hear a plethora of "weird" names. Why just in the past few days i have met:

Rose

Happiness

Pony

Aquamarine

Patience

I could go on and on, and this was just in a few days!! :star:

well folks, my fiance is in fact Nigerian. And in Nigeria, they have names like that. He has friends and relatives with names like Confidence, Smart,

Godswill, Blessing, Success and for a joke he has a friend with a nick name of "Alcohol." But the positive names like Confidence are reall names.

The style of writing and words used are very typical of Nigerians and probably is it a romance scammer trying to look for someone - or possibly a sincere Nigerian looking for someone nice. But that Nigerian not too bright to be posting here- pretty goofy. Haha

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Rose

Happiness

Pony

Aquamarine

Patience

Hmmm...you sure you're not in San Francisco?

I met a girl named Latrina

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Rose

Happiness

Pony

Aquamarine

Patience

Hmmm...you sure you're not in San Francisco?

I met a girl named Latrina

and what was she into?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!