tinman

CITIZENS MEETING

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

OK OK!!......I looked and looked....I'm going to ask the simple way!

Can the good folks out here give me the info to attend the so-called Citizens Meeting?...( attended by the the other half of the couple.

I understand that it is recommended...only on Mondays??

Thanks in advance.............................so wonderful to have this access to info...GOOD JOB Administrators!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
OK OK!!......I looked and looked....I'm going to ask the simple way!

Can the good folks out here give me the info to attend the so-called Citizens Meeting?...( attended by the the other half of the couple.

I understand that it is recommended...only on Mondays??

Thanks in advance.............................so wonderful to have this access to info...GOOD JOB Administrators!!

Michael....You're so helpful...........thanks...I looked on the Embassy info page...couldn't find anything...how do I apply for it?

Or register to attend?.....Is there some info that indicates the usefulness of this ?

June 11....HERE I COME!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Get there by 2pm! You will be in line with others who arrived even earlier. When you are allowed up to the 5th floor, you will wait some more, and then you will be prescreened. You will be given a short questionaire, all the important onfo, GUZ#, name, D.O.B., and then a space for you to write your questions. This could be for privacy, but they answer by speaker from the other side of the glass. Good Luck, Mike & Yizhen

I attended ACH 4/27/09

married in Nanning 10/28/06 I-130 mailed 11/24/06 I-129F mailed 12/8/06

I-130 & I-129F both approved 3/1/07

I-824 sent 3/9/07 K-3 sent to GUZ 3/15/07

K-3 P-3 sent 5/30/07 P-3 ret'd 5/31/07 (P-3 rec'd by mail 6/7/07)

rec'd P-4 6/27/07 interview 8/8/07 (rec'd P-4 by mail 7/3/07)

Interview 8/8/07 "PINK" entered US 8/27/07

Rec'd approved I-824 & re-approved I-130 10/11/07

after 12.5 mo. DHS Ombudsman sends I-130 to NVC 10/30/08, and asks for case to be expedited

NVC rec'd 12/26/08, NVC to GUZ 1/5/09,

NVC sends email to GUZ requesting Expedite 1/9 or 1/14? DOS says "waiting for interview date" 2/9

INTERVIEW 4/28/2009 P-4 delivered to US in 6 days via FedEx 3/26/2009

4/28/2009 INTERVIEW PINK ! ! ! !

VISA PICK-UP 4/30/2009 9:50 AM

Enter IR-1 POE Chicago "ORD", SS Card 6/27/09, welcome letter 7/2/09

10 YEAR GREEN CARD 7/6/2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I stopped by the consulate earlier this afternoon to get a couple of questions answered and found out that Monday the 25th of May, they won't be having this because of the Memorial Day holiday.

Kind of a bummer for me, because my fiancee's interview is the Tuesday the week after. And they said that's the only time the vo's are availing themselves for questioning.

I have been unemployed for like a thousand months. My Xbox Gamerscore is so high, you noobs can never hope to compete with my epic unemployment skillz.

I used a "z" in "skillz" to show you how high my skillz are. For the letter is Z. There are no letters after Z. Don't even bother to check.

Stalker%20Five.png

I'd like to thank china and their "so far beyond out of control" piracy.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
I stopped by the consulate earlier this afternoon to get a couple of questions answered and found out that Monday the 25th of May, they won't be having this because of the Memorial Day holiday.

Kind of a bummer for me, because my fiancee's interview is the Tuesday the week after. And they said that's the only time the vo's are availing themselves for questioning.

My fiancee's interview is also on Tuesday, June 2. I plan on attending both ACH & ACS on Monday, June 1 - I already have an appointment scheduled for ACS that morning. Maybe I will see you there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.