daniez

HELP! unemployed last 2008

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys im new here and im so worried if my fiance will get approved for her upcoming visa interview.

I don't have a job for almost 10 months last year so i don't have any income tax return to show to them, but finally i got a full time & stable job last Feb 2009 up to now.

Now my question is my current job (25k/year) should be enough to show to them that i can support her? or they will still focused on last 3 years of income tax returns?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi guys im new here and im so worried if my fiance will get approved for her upcoming visa interview.

I don't have a job for almost 10 months last year so i don't have any income tax return to show to them, but finally i got a full time & stable job last Feb 2009 up to now.

Now my question is my current job (25k/year) should be enough to show to them that i can support her? or they will still focused on last 3 years of income tax returns?

as long as you have an offer letter with your company logo on the letter stating that you are working full time and it shows how much you make you should be ok. in regardns to your missing a 1040 and w2 you probably have to show them the prior years and write a separate letter explaining your circumstances.

I would line a Co-Sponsor as back up.

CO will make the "Call" on whether it is enough or not.

Do you Have 2008 Tax Return, Or did you not file them?

Employment Letter are easily forged, and I think CO would like to see Tax Return.

If you have recent Pay stubs I would send all of those.

I think it's about 50/50 they will let a Letter of Employment work in place of a Tax Return....

Edited by tallcoolone

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Employment Letter are easily forged, and I think CO would like to see Tax Return.

I think it's about 50/50 they will let a Letter of Employment work in place of a Tax Return....

3 months of current Paystub i do have them. is that enough? plus 2006 & 2007 tax transcript

3 months of current Paystub i do have them. is that enough? plus 2006 & 2007 tax transcript

I can only give an opinion. The Consul Officer will make the call.

If you show good income in 2006/2007 then I am sure it helps.

We had some couple get approved a few months ago and neither had a job, but had Bachelor Degrees in Nursing and she reported they were approved.

I say bring all evidence you have, and I would still line up a Co - Sponsor as back up if needed.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Get the 2006-2007 tax transcripts.

File taxes for last year and take copies of it.

Get letter from new employer stating you are permanent employee.

Take all your paystubs.

Write letter of explanation why you didn't do something at all for 10 months last year.

Hope for the best if your gonna go without co-sponsor.

IF POSSIBLE get cosponsor JUST IN CASE.

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.